CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 27th March 2016, 10:01 PM
Rob Rob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sicily, Italy
Posts: 1,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
Ron predicted the warnng would occur on Good Friday 2016. It didn't happen. How many times has he been wrong about his predictions?

He has many times over the years and those who followed the forum and his site know it. Ron acknowledges he has been wrong on dates but has always stated that his eschatology is speculative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
If anyone notes a different opinion, the post gets deleted....

Doesn't seem like it since people on this forum have proposed different ideas concerning dates, years, name of martirs of Eucharist and to my recollection their posts have not been deleted they're still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromeindesert View Post
Ron is a great theologian but he hasn't been correct on dates for many, many years.

Honestly from my personal experience I can tell that although in cases he has not been correct on dates, nonetheless it stirred me in chaging, converting and reforming my life because I also believed there was a deadline approaching soon. Providence? I don't know but his continuous call to watch and be vigilant, change, repent has done more benefit to readers than a disappointment from dates being wrong.

Would you rather prefer to have correct dates and no call for change in life? What for if nobody, us first truly start practising christian virtues? That is the whole point of the Warning, convert and be a better man. Time will unfold as needed, our focus should not be now getting right or wrong dates, that is not what is required of Faith.

So if he is a great theologian take the positive he has to offer, teachings on morality, "Forgiveness and Salvation for Everyone" (which I am reading right now made available for free for few days on amazon) and other topics. After all he is human and fallible so naturally would get wrong dates, does it surprise?
__________________
For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain (Phil 1:21)

Last edited by Rob : 27th March 2016 at 10:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27th March 2016, 11:39 PM
OregonCatholic OregonCatholic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Ron predicted the warnng would occur on Good Friday 2016. It didn't happen. How many times has he been wrong about his predictions? If anyone notes a different opinion, the post gets deleted.

Perhaps you should start your own discussion group and blog.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 28th March 2016, 02:43 AM
4unborn 4unborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Posts: 35
Default

It would be wonderful if this blog helps prepare us for the changes to come which will be the greatest the world has witnessed in 2000 years.

In my opinion, speculating of when the Warning will come does this. The year 2017 is the 100th anniversary of Fatima. On Holy Thursday, April 13, 2017, my wife and I walked out of St. James Church around midnight. Other pilgrims were looking up at the sky. We did too, and saw a most beautiful celestial sight. The full moon which reminded me of host was surrounded by a golden halo, and they were surrounded by a rainbow, at midnight!!

If the Warning does not happen in 2017, I would bet on it happening in 2021, after 40 years from the first apparition.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 28th March 2016, 03:11 PM
4unborn 4unborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Posts: 35
Default

"On Holy Thursday, April 13, 2017" CORRECTION: It was 1995.
Holy Thursday falls on April 13th every 11 years.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 28th March 2016, 06:54 PM
4unborn 4unborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Posts: 35
Smile CORRECTION

Correction: It was Holy Thursday, April 13, 1995. Holy Thursday falls on April 13th, every 11 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4unborn View Post
It would be wonderful if this blog helps prepare us for the changes to come which will be the greatest the world has witnessed in 2000 years.

In my opinion, speculating of when the Warning will come does this. The year 2017 is the 100th anniversary of Fatima. On Holy Thursday, April 13, 2017, my wife and I walked out of St. James Church around midnight. Other pilgrims were looking up at the sky. We did too, and saw a most beautiful celestial sight. The full moon which reminded me of host was surrounded by a golden halo, and they were surrounded by a rainbow, at midnight!!

If the Warning does not happen in 2017, I would bet on it happening in 2021, after 40 years from the first apparition.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30th March 2016, 09:02 PM
Keva Keva is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 79
Default

.


We still dont know much about the warning. Things that were spoken from visionaries can be interpretet in different ways and maybe the visionaries themselfs have poor understanding of what is going to happen and therefore are telling us things that are not true. Also Međugorje seers told that there will be three warnings given to mankind , and if they didnt count the great sign as one of them that means that one of three warnings is not in the ten secrets at all...

Messages in Itapiranga are approved from the church , and like the ones in Zaro this latest messages are pointing to Italy , but this one in Itapiranga are also pointing to USA , and Brasil. The last message from Emmitsburg also sounds threatening to USA...



Message from Our Lady of Itapiranga , from march 13...


Peace be with you, my beloved son!
Behold your Immaculate Mother who comes from heaven to tell you that the hour has arrived for the immediate conversion of humanity, which will be shaken by great and painful events.
My maternal heart is apprehensive and embittered by swords of pain. My children, many of you are doing little and laugh at my messages, scorning them and leaving them aside.
What will become of you when the great chastisement comes from the sky and befalls you? Who will be able to defend you when divine justice touches humanity with such force?
I suffer because of those who refuse the opportunity to convert and change their lives. Many of my children are blind, they have allowed themselves to be seduced by Satan and their hearts seek and crave only [nothing but] the lies and the pleasures of the world.
How many souls destroyed by sin! How many are walking towards the eternal abyss, without thinking [even] a little about eternity, in order that they might repent of their errors.
This is the time when the devil has obtained much room to lead many of my children to error and spiritual death.
Pray, my son, pray and intercede for the good of humanity. The Eternal Father is indignant because of the continual offenses committed against his Divine Son: so many sacrileges, profanities and outrages are being committed in the world.
Very soon Italy and the United States will be punished in a way never seen [before]. A great light, like fire, will be visible in the sky of Italy. Pain and sorrow will be great, and when this happens only the rosary and my maternal Heart will provide hope, refuge and protection for many.
Italy will be shaken because men did not respect what is owed to God, did not honour his Holy Name, did not obey his Holy Laws.
Enormous pain will also come quickly in the United States, causing a particular region to be practically destroyed.
I want to help you my children, I want to protect you. Take refuge in my Immaculate Heart, ask for my maternal help and immediately I will come to help you.
And what can be said of the Brazilian people, a people who do not pray and do not respect the Commandments of God, nor the holy days, but that fill stadiums, bathing resorts and many other places simply in order that they might amuse themselves and offend the Lord.
The days of happiness will be exchanged for days of blood, crying and death. Only those who have welcomed my appeals and prayed as I asked them are those who, by Divine order, will be preserved in the evil days.
Where respect for God's name and the sacred does not exist, blood will come; where God's has been banished death will arrive; where God is no longer remembered or invoked, the suffering will be terrible.
Pray, pray, pray much, my Brazilian children, because the days are urgent! .... Wake up and return to the Lord!
This is my appeal, my son, this is my message that I convey to you with my Heart full of pain and sorrow, because I have not been welcomed, have not been understood, have not been loved or invoked as my Son asked you, and much more, because I have been scorned and disrespected by many who hurt my Heart terribly, drawing the justice of my Divine Son.
Turn back, ask the Lord for forgiveness. He will forgive you if you sincerely repent and change your lives.
I bless you [singularly] as well as the whole world: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!




Amos 5:18 - Woe to you who long for the day of the lord !!!



.

Last edited by Keva : 30th March 2016 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30th March 2016, 10:25 PM
Jose Jose is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Safety Area
Posts: 249
Default

He has predicted nothing, but has only surmised.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30th March 2016, 10:27 PM
Jose Jose is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Safety Area
Posts: 249
Default

He has predicted nothing, but has only surmised. Never has he claimed mystical or seer abilities, just suppositions.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 31st March 2016, 01:27 AM
4unborn 4unborn is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keva View Post
.


We still dont know much about the warning. Things that were spoken from visionaries can be interpretet in different ways and maybe the visionaries themselfs have poor understanding of what is going to happen and therefore are telling us things that are not true. Also Međugorje seers told that there will be three warnings given to mankind , and if they didnt count the great sign as one of them that means that one of three warnings is not in the ten secrets at all...

Messages in Itapiranga are approved from the church , and like the ones in Zaro this latest messages are pointing to Italy , but this one in Itapiranga are also pointing to USA , and Brasil. The last message from Emmitsburg also sounds threatening to USA...



Message from Our Lady of Itapiranga , from march 13...


Peace be with you, my beloved son!
Behold your Immaculate Mother who comes from heaven to tell you that the hour has arrived for the immediate conversion of humanity, which will be shaken by great and painful events.
My maternal heart is apprehensive and embittered by swords of pain. My children, many of you are doing little and laugh at my messages, scorning them and leaving them aside.
What will become of you when the great chastisement comes from the sky and befalls you? Who will be able to defend you when divine justice touches humanity with such force?
I suffer because of those who refuse the opportunity to convert and change their lives. Many of my children are blind, they have allowed themselves to be seduced by Satan and their hearts seek and crave only [nothing but] the lies and the pleasures of the world.
How many souls destroyed by sin! How many are walking towards the eternal abyss, without thinking [even] a little about eternity, in order that they might repent of their errors.
This is the time when the devil has obtained much room to lead many of my children to error and spiritual death.
Pray, my son, pray and intercede for the good of humanity. The Eternal Father is indignant because of the continual offenses committed against his Divine Son: so many sacrileges, profanities and outrages are being committed in the world.
Very soon Italy and the United States will be punished in a way never seen [before]. A great light, like fire, will be visible in the sky of Italy. Pain and sorrow will be great, and when this happens only the rosary and my maternal Heart will provide hope, refuge and protection for many.
Italy will be shaken because men did not respect what is owed to God, did not honour his Holy Name, did not obey his Holy Laws.
Enormous pain will also come quickly in the United States, causing a particular region to be practically destroyed.
I want to help you my children, I want to protect you. Take refuge in my Immaculate Heart, ask for my maternal help and immediately I will come to help you.
And what can be said of the Brazilian people, a people who do not pray and do not respect the Commandments of God, nor the holy days, but that fill stadiums, bathing resorts and many other places simply in order that they might amuse themselves and offend the Lord.
The days of happiness will be exchanged for days of blood, crying and death. Only those who have welcomed my appeals and prayed as I asked them are those who, by Divine order, will be preserved in the evil days.
Where respect for God's name and the sacred does not exist, blood will come; where God's has been banished death will arrive; where God is no longer remembered or invoked, the suffering will be terrible.
Pray, pray, pray much, my Brazilian children, because the days are urgent! .... Wake up and return to the Lord!
This is my appeal, my son, this is my message that I convey to you with my Heart full of pain and sorrow, because I have not been welcomed, have not been understood, have not been loved or invoked as my Son asked you, and much more, because I have been scorned and disrespected by many who hurt my Heart terribly, drawing the justice of my Divine Son.
Turn back, ask the Lord for forgiveness. He will forgive you if you sincerely repent and change your lives.
I bless you [singularly] as well as the whole world: in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!




Amos 5:18 - Woe to you who long for the day of the lord !!!



.
Keva, what is the last message from Emmitsburg?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 31st March 2016, 11:40 AM
Keva Keva is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4unborn View Post
Keva, what is the last message from Emmitsburg?


From June...



Little children, praised be Jesus,


Little ones, I thank you for coming to pray. I wish all my children to pray because it will illumniate the Truth. Everything will come to the surface. The Truth will be made known to those who pray, the knowledge of yourself and of your Saviour will surface.


I can tell you that the new events that have just unfolded will have serious consequences. These events will have grave consequences in relation to your Constitution and your civil rights. It saddens me to have to tell you these things because I have hope here, especially here at the Center of my Immaculate Heart.


But few people are praying, and few desire to even know the Truth and to change. Because of these results, I tell you with all surety that the Four Horseman (of the Apocalypse, cf. Rev 6:1-17) have now suited up and are saddling the horses. When they will be released is for God the Father to know. But this act is an abomination to God the Father for the human family. Times change. Many things change, but the Truth cannot be changed. The Truth is the Truth, which has been outlined by my Son.


I encourage you to remain faithful to the sacraments. Keep very close to them with regular confession, prayer, the Mass and the Rosary - everything that you can do to be one with the Lord, my Son. For times will continue to be more confusing, and in that confusion it becomes difficult to pray unless you have a foundation in prayer.


Invite my people, all of my people, all of my Sonís children, to pray! There is no time for fear. It is time to put on your armor, for the evil about to be unleashed here is EVIL indeed; and only through prayer will you have the perseverance, the fortitude, the courage and the strength needed to be the ambassadors of Light. To the few remnants that will survive, I love you and I thank you for praying. I take all of your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart.


I remain here with you forever. I am not leaving because I love you, and I will keep you safe. Peace (fading whisper)...



.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.