CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st March 2016, 04:10 PM
Banned

Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Question June of what year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keva View Post
From June...

Little children, praised be Jesus,

Little ones, I thank you for coming to pray. I wish all my children to pray because it will illumniate the Truth. Everything will come to the surface. The Truth will be made known to those who pray, the knowledge of yourself and of your Saviour will surface.

I can tell you that the new events that have just unfolded will have serious consequences. These events will have grave consequences in relation to your Constitution and your civil rights. It saddens me to have to tell you these things because I have hope here, especially here at the Center of my Immaculate Heart.

But few people are praying, and few desire to even know the Truth and to change. Because of these results, I tell you with all surety that the Four Horseman (of the Apocalypse, cf. Rev 6:1-17) have now suited up and are saddling the horses. When they will be released is for God the Father to know. But this act is an abomination to God the Father for the human family. Times change. Many things change, but the Truth cannot be changed. The Truth is the Truth, which has been outlined by my Son.

I encourage you to remain faithful to the sacraments. Keep very close to them with regular confession, prayer, the Mass and the Rosary - everything that you can do to be one with the Lord, my Son. For times will continue to be more confusing, and in that confusion it becomes difficult to pray unless you have a foundation in prayer.

Invite my people, all of my people, all of my Sonís children, to pray! There is no time for fear. It is time to put on your armor, for the evil about to be unleashed here is EVIL indeed; and only through prayer will you have the perseverance, the fortitude, the courage and the strength needed to be the ambassadors of Light. To the few remnants that will survive, I love you and I thank you for praying. I take all of your petitions to my most Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart.

I remain here with you forever. I am not leaving because I love you, and I will keep you safe. Peace (fading whisper)...

Keva, the public messages of Emmitsburg stopped years ago. June of what year?
Old 31st March 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4unborn View Post
Keva, the public messages of Emmitsburg stopped years ago. June of what year?

Apparently this year. This message was made known this year , i read it on "motherofgod" forum , from a member that was previously writing on this forum , i think padraig was his name...

Last edited by Keva : 31st March 2016 at 06:36 PM.
Old 31st March 2016, 06:49 PM
Banned

Default Emmitsburg Message website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keva View Post
Apparently this year. This message was made known this year , i read it on "motherofgod" forum , from a member that was previously writing on this forum , i think padraig was his name...

Current Message

from http://www.centeroftheimmaculatehear...rrent_temp.asp

Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg
To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
October 5, 2008
Respect Life Sunday
Old 31st March 2016, 08:26 PM

Keva:

Can you share the link for Our Lady of Itapiranga?
Old 31st March 2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In hoc Signo Vinces View Post
Keva:

Can you share the link for Our Lady of Itapiranga?

Some people are translating this messages from portugese on motherofgod forum. You have thread there about it. Thats the only place where you can read them on english , as far as i know. There is something like official website from itapiranga , but everything there is on portuguese and i cant even understand if it contains list of messages...

4unborn...

These apparitions from emmitsburg are currently condemned , if im right , so im not sure how it works with new messages. For more information you will have to go to motherofgod forum...

Last edited by Keva : 31st March 2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 31st March 2016, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Keva, please stop mentioning or directing people to the motherofgod forum. That group promotes the messages of many different false visionaries, and one of their members is on my list of recipients of false private revelations. They also have some members there who were banned from this group for heresy. That group is like a La Brea Tar Pit for souls.
Old 31st March 2016, 09:32 PM

I didnt know that forum is a group...

Old 31st March 2016, 11:43 PM
Banned

Exclamation NOT Condemned

4unborn...

These apparitions from emmitsburg are currently condemned , if im right , so im not sure how it works with new messages. For more information you will have to go to motherofgod forum...

.[/quote]

The apparitions from Emmitsburg are NOT condemned.
see
http://www.centeroftheimmaculatehear...xperiences.asp
Old 31st March 2016, 11:45 PM
Banned

Exclamation I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Keva, please stop mentioning or directing people to the motherofgod forum. That group promotes the messages of many different false visionaries, and one of their members is on my list of recipients of false private revelations. They also have some members there who were banned from this group for heresy. That group is like a La Brea Tar Pit for souls.

I agree!
Old 1st April 2016, 11:59 AM

4unborn...

In that case , since you live in the USA , i would ask you , or somebody who can , to make the effort and check the validity of posted message from emmitsburg and inform us. I dont know much about motherofgod people , but i would be shocked to see that somebody there posted false message...