CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 29th June 2016, 01:34 PM
Administrator

Default conservative schism

The more that conservatives speak out against Pope Francis, the more convinced I become that a great Schism is drawing near. Many conservatives and most traditionalists will break communion with the Pope, accuse him of heresy, and thereby commit the sin of schism.
Old 17th July 2016, 11:29 PM

Ron...not much activity on the Esch front...was wondering if you could provide the members of this group with some current thoughts and opinions...
Some topics that are of some interest are

1. latest dates of important future events... with events building up to those dates
2. Father Sudac ... whats he doing
3. Who you think becomes POTUS and why, as it relates to predicted events
4. Iran
5. Europe
6. Future other civil unrest in the USA, and does BLM have any participation in stoking the coals for that stunre
Old 18th July 2016, 12:15 AM
Administrator

I'm sorry, but that is too much for me to write at this time. Maybe you could ask one or two questions that I can answer briefly. Also, what is BLM?
Old 23rd July 2016, 12:15 PM

Black Lives Matter...imagine the increased protesting if Trump wins, especially now that Trump has stated how he will enforce a more 'Law and order " administration...
Old 18th September 2016, 12:17 PM
Administrator

1. latest dates of important future events... with events building up to those dates

Next possible year for Warning and Miracle: 2017
conservative schism beginning soon, perhaps November

2. Father Sudac ... whats he doing

I don't know. Ask Keva.

3. Who you think becomes POTUS and why, as it relates to predicted events

Hilary will probably win, as the polls indicate. If the Warning is in 2017, she might actually lead the nation to outlaw most abortions.

4. Iran

I'm convinced they are continuing their nuclear weapons program in secret, and will have at least a few nukes by early next year (2017).

5. Europe

I don't have any short-term predictions for Europe, but WW3 begins weeks after the Miracle. Then Europe will be invaded and conquered.

6. Future other civil unrest in the USA, and does BLM have any participation in stoking the coals for that stunre

I don't think so. Civil unrest in the world is due to the reaction of sinners to the Warning, and to WW3.
Old 18th September 2016, 09:35 PM

Default Future Predictions

Ron,

Let just say that Trump wins, and I think that this is a possibility, even though the polls say that Hilary is leading. I personally think this would give the green light to BLM and other radical groups to cause civil chaos.
There are those behind the scenes that are funding some of these groups, and I wouldn't put it pass them to give these radicals the go ahead.
If this were to happen, and I pray that is doesn't, it would give this current government the excuse for Marshal law.
There is a diabolical group of people that want to bring America to its knees, and I think that they will use the election process, to reign in their evil plan.
I also believe that if enough of us heed the message of Fatima, our blessed mother will intervene and spare us from the evil that is ready to be unleashed upon mankind.

Peace
Old 19th November 2016, 08:13 PM

Default +Conservative Schism

With the 4 cardinals, including US Cardinal Burke have as the Holy Father for clarification on Amoris Laetitia, could this be part of how the schism unfolds?

I have read that Cardinal Burke has stated that he wants to die a member of the Roman Catholic church, but might this precipitate into something that leads to excommunication?
Old 19th November 2016, 10:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by In hoc Signo Vinces View Post
With the 4 cardinals, including US Cardinal Burke have as the Holy Father for clarification on Amoris Laetitia, could this be part of how the schism unfolds?

I have read that Cardinal Burke has stated that he wants to die a member of the Roman Catholic church, but might this precipitate into something that leads to excommunication?

Those Cardinals are speaking as if they have the role to teach and correct the Pope. They have already rejected the requirement of the Catholic Faith of submission (subjection) to the Roman Pontiff. It doesn't matter what the issue is that triggers their rejection of his authority.

Yes, this seems to be the beginning of the schism. Cardinal Sarah also is schismatic. He has already spoken in the same way as those 4 Cardinals.
Old 23rd November 2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Those Cardinals are speaking as if they have the role to teach and correct the Pope. They have already rejected the requirement of the Catholic Faith of submission (subjection) to the Roman Pontiff. It doesn't matter what the issue is that triggers their rejection of his authority.

Yes, this seems to be the beginning of the schism. Cardinal Sarah also is schismatic. He has already spoken in the same way as those 4 Cardinals.

I am confused by this. Ron, you state, "Those Cardinals are speaking as if..." Is "as if" what matters in determining their accepting or rejecting of the requirement, or is it their actual intention, which would be known to them and God? It seems to me, and to others I have spoken with, that those four cardinals are asking for clarification, and not directly going against the pope.

I am confused about the cardinals role and the role of the faithful when it comes to a pope who may need to clarify his role. Should we remain silent or should we ask? Should cardinals or the faithful ever raise objections or concerns about the teachings of the pope?

Thank you
Old 23rd November 2016, 08:16 PM
Administrator

No Pope can ever teach heresy.
No Pope can ever commit heresy, schism, or apostasy.
However, a Pope can err in his personal opinions, and in his decisions on discipline. An error on discipline is not tantamount to heresy.
A Pope can also err, to a limited extent, in his non-infallible teachings.

Cardinals have the role to assist the Pope, and to be taught and corrected by him. The Cardinals do not have any role or authority to teach or correct the Pope. They cannot issue a formal correction.

We will have to wait and see which Cardinals join the schism, and which remain faithful. But it is clear to my mind that a schism draws near.