CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Prayer
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th November 2006, 08:55 PM
themilitantcatholic

Spiritual Aid:
I'll pray for you during Mass tonight (Wed Nov. 8th 7:30pmCT).
Also on Thursday at 1:00pm - 2:00pm, prayers will be made for you during Eucharistic Adoration.

Physical Aid:
Hawthorn is a great herb for the heart. You can buy Hawthorn capsules at the Health Food Store, a good brand is Enzymatic Therapy, the company is from Green Bay.

You come "from the land flowing with beer and cheese." Beer has many ingredients from the hops, yeast and malted barley that are very beneficial to the heart. The catch though is to drink a naturally aged beer with high quality ingredients rather than the cheaper quality chemically aged beers. May I suggest Chimay, an excellent choice of beer that is made by monks in a monastery from Belgium. It's like medicine for the heart.

Last edited by themilitantcatholic : 8th November 2006 at 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 9th November 2006, 09:21 PM
Joan

Default God bless and keep you

I will pray for you, Nicholas.
Old 10th November 2006, 11:34 AM
MARIAN

Nicholas,
I too will remember you in my prayers. I will be in San Giovanni in the next 2 weeks and I will especially remember there.
God bless
Mary
Old 11th November 2006, 12:04 AM

Thanks everyone for your prayers,

I am feeling a lot better today than I was on Monday. Monday I was in a lot of pain, and I was up half the night praying hundreds of Hail Mary's in bed. And trust me I was praying also for all of you. I think everything is going to be alright. I will tell you why I asked for prayers next week when I am fully recovered cause I dont want to let you off the hook. The story is a bit embarrassing, but I will tell it out of humility, in honor of Blessed Virgin, and because Our God is great.

Nicholas