CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 3rd June 2007, 12:54 PM

Default Timeline to the 10 kingdoms

Ron,

I thought about drawings some maps which give an outline of possible areas controlled by the future kingdoms as explained in the book of Daniel and your interpretation.

The first beast is represented by the Lion which is given a heart and becomes man, this is the reign of the great monarch:

This should be more or less the extension of his kingdom.
For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain (Phil 1:21)
Old 3rd June 2007, 12:59 PM

Default The Bear

The second beast is the Bear, Russia and associated nations. Here is a map which includes the former great monarch's reign now divided in the North and the South. The dark blue represents current russian territory, and light blue a possible expansion.

I haven't included the former four kingdoms which are created after the great monarch, because it's difficult to tell which they are. However it's plausible to say that they will be inglobated in the North or South perhaps during the Bear's expansion.
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:05 PM

Default The Leopard with four heads

The third beast is the Leopard with four heads and four wings. The four heads represent four leaders of four area of the world (Africa and Asia) which form a superpower. I though they might be represented by China, India, Southern Africa and South- East Asia.
I've includes some possible expansions, for example Japan and Mongolia might be conquered by China. India might annex former Bangladesh and part of the territory of the southern kingdom. Some countries might decide to leave the holier kingdom of the south and join the leopard for it's sinfullness.

Last edited by Rob : 3rd June 2007 at 01:09 PM.
Old 3rd June 2007, 01:13 PM

Default 10 kindgoms

Finally we get 10 kingdoms. Now the former four areas ruled by four leaders which formed the leopard might form some of the 10 kingdoms. The others would then be: North America, South America, the North, The South, the Bear and Australia (islands). I can't figure out an alternative division of the 10 kingdoms. What do you think about this interpretation?
I can always modify the previous maps to better suit alternative interpretations.

Last edited by Rob : 4th June 2007 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Map update
Old 3rd June 2007, 05:42 PM
Administrator

Look good. Although I will say that the exact boundries are very speculative.

Ron
Old 3rd June 2007, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Look good. Although I will say that the exact boundries are very speculative.

Ron

Yes the boundaries are speculative, I only hope the main areas are correct. I forgot to add another map, the one that shows antichrist's reigns just before Daniel's last week, when only seven leaders will rule over the entire world. So the north, south, meridian and the east have the most powerful armies, now conquered by antichrist, while the other six leaders accept his supremacy.

Last edited by Rob : 4th June 2007 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Map color update
Old 3rd June 2007, 09:22 PM
Administrator

good work. thanks for doing that.

Ron
Old 4th June 2007, 04:52 PM

pretty neat stuff Rob!
Old 8th February 2008, 02:53 PM

The East African Community is a federation of five coutries in Africa which plans to have a president by 2010. I expect this federation to be the main framework of the future kingdom of Meridian once expanded inglobating most south african countries. Such federation is inevitable because smaller countries tend to find it more difficult to survive alone, so they will rather join a federation especially in the future. It might be that during the first part of tribulation, some cooperation between these african countries will be more evident (as fear of death will be more widespread in this area of the world). After the "thirty years" (2010-2040) a form of economic cooperation might arise between these countries but not a political one yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Community

Since Kenya is the uppermost country in this federation, the kingdom of the Meridian will certainly be formed by countries which are south of this point, but some african countries (especially the north-central ones) have a large porton of muslim and christian people equally distributed, so it's not possible to predict which will form the meridian and which ones will not. After the extremist's conquest of northern africa, the boundary between the meridian and the kingdom of the south will be firmly established, since the africans will create a resistance against the advance of the extremists from the north (and they are not allowed to conquer countries below the equator since that is God's will).
Old 8th February 2008, 04:37 PM
Administrator

good points; you have some good insight into this subject area.