CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholicism > Catholic Humor
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th October 2012, 07:40 AM

Talking ...elections coming up..? eh?..what, what?

The Sadhu and the Democrat

A Sadhu( Hindu High priest) visited the US and soon became a buzz for the miracles he was performing. Stepping into a diner for a snack, he settled down unobtrusively in a corner

A Republican in a wheelchair came in and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee. The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that the Miracle Sadhu sitting over there?'

The waitress nodded 'yes,' so the Republican requested that she give the sadhu a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea.. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that the Miracle Sadhu over there?' The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give the sadhu a cup of hot tea, 'My treat.'

The third patron to come into the restaurant was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, 'Hey there, honey! How's about getting' me a cold glass of Miller Light?' He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, 'Is that God's boy over there?' The waitress once more nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give the sadhu a cold glass of beer. 'On my bill,' he said.

As the sadhu got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.' The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up, and danced a jig out the door.

The sadhu also passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, 'For your kindness, you are healed.' The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, and he raised his hands, praised the heavens and did a series of back flips out the door.

Then the sadhu walked towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled, 'Don't touch me ... I'm collecting disability. ...... !!!!!
Old 25th October 2012, 10:28 PM

Default good one!

that was a good one, especially as this crazy election approaches....
Old 27th October 2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garabandalg View Post
that was a good one, especially as this crazy election approaches....

!