CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Coffee House
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th September 2020, 10:59 AM

92. The loss of meaning

Closing in on evil leads us to move away from Love. Then Love does not stick with us because of the limits that evil causes. Jesus conveys a strong enough image of the loss of meaning and sin:
ďIf the mighty deeds done in your midst had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would long ago have repented in sackcloth and ashes.Ē Matthew, chapter 11, verse 21b

People who move away from faith in Jesus open the door to evil and lead others into it. When the Love of God does not pass, evil multiplies like a virus and contaminates those who let themselves be influenced by it.

Now, when Love passes, there is a progression in goodness, according to the pace of evolution of the person.

Jesus uses the example of these two cities to demonstrate to what extent sin can lead a person and groups of people, by a loss of meaning, a lack of good values, to their ruin. If Jesusís miracles do not come to us, we should check the quality of reception we confide into his Love.

If we move away from people, for example, letís check if the drug that we consume is not too strong and destructive. Evil and drugs acts in a similar way and destroys relationships between people.

When we reject Godís Love, what we really lack is the healing of the heart and soul through the flow of Love which is unfortunately diminished because of the evil that keeps us prisoners.

As soon as we ask Jesus for healing to welcome his Love, there is automatically something good happening in us. Even though the feeling may be subtle now, with determination, later on we will appreciate the inner transformations.

Book: Let's be Loved
Normand Thomas

Thank's Lord for Loving me,
and for your Love passing through my
heart into others hearts
Old 20th September 2020, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Normand

Where can we find these books that you wrote?
Old 21st September 2020, 11:20 AM

Hi Ron,
I'm in Quebec, Canada.
If your in Canada it's possible
for me to send some.
Elsewhere, Postal services is to long (Pandemia).
They're at my own account.

I do have the videos here. Go to 9th playist "In Love"https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpG...qNKpcRzLB6I1p4:

And much of the books are here, page by page, usually.
I'll be placing more in the coming days:
https://forumjesusseigneur.soforums.com/index.php

heart into others hearts
Old 21st September 2020, 11:25 AM

93. Negative choice or Holy Spirit

There are choices that make a difference. First, what keeps us captive and imprisoned:
ďImmorality, impurity, licentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, hatreds, rivalry, jealousy, outbursts of fury, acts of selfishness, dissensions, factions, occasions of envy, drinking bouts, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.Ē Galatians, chapter 5, verses 19 to 21

The promised inheritance is the Love of God. But what Paul says is that these acts lead us away from the Love promised to us.
Negative inclinations are those that lead us to become invalid, to become inhuman (thoughts, gestures, words), to evil and at the same time to the remoteness of God, even to the moving away from oneself. There are so many ways to refuse to let ourselves be Loved, the refusal to feed our body, our life of Love, the refusal to serve the Love of God in our neighbour.
We have the choice to let ourselves go to harmful and enemy inclinations or to collect the good with the Holy Spirit. What the Spirit offers us supports us and brings us closer to God:
ďThe fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.Ē Galatians, chapter 5, verses 22 to 23a

Letís be aware of these fruits in our life. Letís look at them, collect them as invited friends at our home. Letís spend our days observing them, meditating on them and recognizing their benefits.

Letís keep our thoughts on the manifestations of the Holy Spirit and we will prefer this path that instills spiritual and human well-being. We will feel our life enter a major turning point that will amaze us.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts
Old 22nd September 2020, 10:32 AM

94. The need to pray

Jesus recommends to us:
ďTake care.Ē Luke, chapter 11, verse 35
The only way we do not weigh down our lives is to live our lives like Christ, to put our trust in him and to feed ourselves with his Love.

All distractions causes wrong and move us away from the presence of God. May we remain vigilant in prayer. God does not need our prayers, but we need to pray. Prayer pulls us out of evil and leads us to a more sincere relationship with God.

We need to pray for our heart to unite with the will of God. We need to pray to better understand his will. We need to pray in order to be enlightened and inspired by God in front of multiple choices and decisions.

Itís the complete opposite of living life without God, without Love. All that unites us to God distances us from temptations and evil. Itís the only law that governs our lives. Either we move toward God, or we move away from him. And everything that challenges and unites us to the Trinity keeps us in life, joy, hope, service, friendly encounters, holy with ourselves, with others and with God.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts
Old 23rd September 2020, 03:33 PM

95. Watch and pray

Jesus tells us:

ďBe vigilant at all times and pray that you have the strength to escape the tribulations that are imminent and to stand before the Son of Man.Ē Luke, chapter 11, verse 36

Letís watch and pray to discern good from evil in our lives and in the lives of others. Jesus watches over us and Loves us until sin is erased. He wants to guide us to salvation. May Jesus come and convert us, so that we live with him.

May Mary and Joseph help us, by their example, to listen to what God asks of us personally. For this reason, we are invited to receive the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit in our hearts as Mary and Joseph knew how to welcome him.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts