CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd May 2019, 08:30 PM
Administrator

Default Christine Watkins' testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1jLLLWf9yE

IF the apparitions at Medjugorje are "from the devil" (as some people claim), then the devil is doing a monumental terrible job for his cause! Crushing his own head off, taking people out of alcoholism, drugs, occultism, addictions, etc., and leading people to God, His Church, His Sacraments with virtuous lives and thus, saving people's souls!

When Jesus Christ was accused of doing His works by Beelzebub, He said the following:

[Luke]
{11:17} But when he perceived their thoughts, he said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself will become desolate, and house will fall upon house.
{11:18} So then, if Satan is also divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that it is by Beelzebub that I cast out demons.
{11:19} But if I cast out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your own sons cast them out? Therefore, they shall be your judges.
{11:20} Moreover, if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then certainly the kingdom of God has overtaken you.
{11:21} When a strong armed man guards his entrance, the things that he possesses are at peace.
{11:22} But if a stronger one, overwhelming him, has defeated him, he will take away all his weapons, in which he trusted, and he will distribute his spoils.
{11:23} Whoever is not with me, is against me. And whoever does not gather with me, scatters.
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26