CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th May 2011, 11:12 AM

Post medjugorje secrets

Greetings Ron,

I was reading last week a website that quotes the seer Mirjana saying that the secrets will start to unfold once all the seers have received the ten secrets, at that point the virgin mary will no longer appear on daily basis and the secrets will start to unfold.

As you know, so far only three seers have received the ten secret, and the other three (vicka, ivan and maria)received nine and are still having their daily apparitions.

Based on the above, can we conclude that Medjugorje secrets will not start anytime before we know publically that the three remaining seers have ceased receiving daily apparitions and received the tenth secret from the virgin Mary?

Thank you.
Old 16th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Administrator

Can you provide a link to the site?

One visionary will continue to have apparitions; the apparitions will not have ended for all the visionaries when the secrets begin.
http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/...1709#post31709
Old 17th June 2011, 01:45 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Michale Brown wrote this after visiting at Medj....Jeanne D'Arc might have
also been there at the same time and could possibly fill us in more personally.

Key Information Revealed:
1st secret will be known immediatly throughout the world (looks like this supports Rons claim about it being the same as the Garabandal Warning)

Vicka will still be getting apparitions at the time of the 1st Secret

Mirjana is not sure she will be alive for all secrets and that why she thinks she was given the parchment so that the dates can be revealed without her being alive.

Vatican is meeting with the Seers

to read the entire story from M. Brown see link

http://www.spiritdaily.com/medjtripreport1.htm
Old 17th June 2011, 02:40 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

I do have some things to report but I am having difficulty with my computer. I hope it works this time!
1. Mirjana did not say that she does not know about the Warning. When asked directly by one of the group she answered,"I cannot talk about that."
This led ALL OF US to believe that it may be one of the secrets.
2. I t was made VERY clear to us that there may be up to 50 secrets since none of the seers has discussed them among themselves and they may all have mostly different ones.
3. I was honored to have Vicka lay hands on me one afternoon on her porch. As we were walking by she was standing on her porch greeting pilgrims who were so surprised that she was still there since 7 am that morning. If you want to meet a truly holy person, she is your girl! The holiness is palpable.
4. We were blessed with daily instances of phenomena - the sun miracle, rainbows made of full circles. If I can figure out how, I will post the pic of the circular rainbow around the sun on a beautiful day there
5. My daughter who is 13 saw the Blessed Virgin on Mt. Krizevac. She is a changed person.
6. Mirjana also made it clear that Fr. Petar is NOT key to the secrets. That if his superior or the Pope wished to reveal the secrets then that is what would happen. If he were unable to do it someone else would. This was a new angle to me. Mirjana has chosen him, but things may occur that would make it impossible for him to do it, so it would still take place with or without him.

If I can think of anything wlse I will let you all know. I prayed for all your intentions and thank you for your prayers. What a beautiful week!!!

By the way, I am in the picture at the bottom of Michael Brown's article but I'm not telling you who I am!!!!
Old 17th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

I thought of something else! A crew from ABC Nightline was there for a documentary during our pilgrimage and the segment on Medjugorie was filmed using our group. God knows how the secular media is going to play this out. I have serious doubts. It is airing in primetime on June 29th as a Special Nightline. If I get any further notices, I will let you know.
Old 17th June 2011, 08:04 PM

Default Awesome

incredible events and experiences...you must feel so blessed. When I was in Garabandal, I often wished I could stay there for the rest of my life just to be so close to such a special place. I imagine Med. must be the same way...
Old 17th June 2011, 10:59 PM

Wow, it's great to have a first hand report. I thought the article on Spirit Daily was jumbled and rather hard to understand. It wasn't always clear who they were referring to at different points. Thank you for the clarification and special insights.
Old 18th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Bonaventure

Awesome!
Old 24th June 2011, 11:56 AM

Thanks so much for the update. It means more than you may realize.
Old 24th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Thank you for sharing with us Jeanne. When you get a chance, please show us the pictures which I'm sure talk more than a thousand words.