CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 8th February 2014, 01:32 AM

Unhappy Pedro Regis suggests many years of trials

Notice the content of Pedro Regis' message 3.935 posted on February 3, 2014:

Depois de toda tribulação o Senhor enxugará vossas lágrimas. Ainda tereis longos anos de duras provações, mas o Senhor não vos deixará sozinhos.

translation:
After all the tribulation the Lord will wipe away your tears. You shall have long years of hard trials, but the Lord will not leave you alone.

Regis says that are tribulations will be for LONG YEARS.

IMHO, this pushes way back the date of the WARNING.

Medj seer Vicka has said that when the warning comes it will be as though a "light bulb" turns on in the earth and people recognize the need for change, though for many it will be too late.

If Pedro Regis is telling us to hunker down & get ready for LONG years of tribulations, it follows that we are going to have to wait a good long time before the warning comes.??????? just IMHO;
Old 8th February 2014, 04:38 PM

I also noticed that sentence. One more thing that disheartened me. I am tired of waiting. I have been living a difficult life and I do not see hope in my life anymore....The Warning and Miracle although they might be difficult events to go through(I mean for me) were supposed to bring about a better time, help from God.... so they were the only things left I could cling on to
Old 8th February 2014, 08:05 PM

Remember to that Christ was in a hurry for His Passion and had to wait until the appointed time. Mary has also mentioned that God is in a hurry as well. Waiting is difficult and it becomes even more difficult when we see people turn away from God in today's world.

With that said; every second is precious and provides one more second to develop a deeper relationship with Him. Use every second to prepare. Better to be fully prepared and miss these events entirely then to be caught completely by surprise.
Old 8th February 2014, 09:53 PM
Administrator

I still believe that 2016 is the year of the Warning, Consolation, and Miracle.

Damien, you can obtain almost anything through prayer and self-denial and the offering of your sufferings to Christ on the Cross. It is particularly helpful in difficult times to pray for (and subsequently look for) help from God's Providence.
Old 8th February 2014, 10:33 PM

Damien…I feel your pain…I too am waiting…we all are waiting…some wait while suffering ( physically or mentally), some suffer less, some do not suffer, but we all wait…we all want this to happen on our clock…even though we now that the tunnel( life ) we are in is dark, if we could only see a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, thenit wouldnt hurt so much going through the darkness of the tunnel .

I know the warning will happen, we just don't know when…Ron believes he knows..I believe Ron is accurate or very close to accurate..

Don't quit..fight on..life can suck..your rewards will be great...
Old 10th February 2014, 08:51 PM

Jerome...I re-read the Pedro translation...just because there will be many years of tribulation, doesn't mean the warning will be at the end of those years. ... and the tribulations stop....can't we have many years of tribulation, then when things are at their worst we get the Warning, and the tribulation continues for more time ...as a matter of opinion, that's exactly how I would imagine it... many years of tribulation with the warning occurring at some point in time during the trib...the warning does not have to be in the beginning , in the middle or at the end of the trib, but only at the worst...cant the trib continue even after the miracle...rhetorical question Farley...sure it can...

am I confused ?
Old 10th February 2014, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I also noticed that sentence. One more thing that disheartened me. I am tired of waiting. I have been living a difficult life and I do not see hope in my life anymore....The Warning and Miracle although they might be difficult events to go through(I mean for me) were supposed to bring about a better time, help from God.... so they were the only things left I could cling on to

Without this life , heaven would be like a dinner without pepper...

Old 11th February 2014, 01:14 AM

Default i agree with Damien

the only comment that I can relate to above is Damien's.

Life is just too excruciatingly hard and I can't wait ten more years for
some relief.
Old 11th February 2014, 02:15 PM

Guys...I am taken aback by the view about life that we feel that we are living. Maybe I am the one that is unusual...maybe not...Ron, I don't know where to request this but I thought it would be a really good idea for you to create a questionnaire / poll about our views regarding life and the anticipation of the tribulation...it may give all of us a different perspective regarding the comments made on this board...just an idea...things like age , gender, frequency of attending mass, familiy size would be only a few of the generic questions...it would be interesting what type of person is drawn to Catholic Planet and what our views ...for example, what if we learned that 20 % were republican and 80 % were democrat...that would be a suprising fact....what else could we learn about the people that we are communicating with......
Old 11th February 2014, 06:01 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

I invite you to read Pope Francis' recent tweets:
https://twitter.com/Pontifex
John 3:27; John 15:5; Matthew 19:26