CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd January 2008, 01:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Therese
Thumbs up

Ron, I have printed out your advice, & will now start following it more earnestly. Thank You , Therese.
Old 2nd January 2008, 04:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therese View Post
Ron, I have printed out your advice, & will now start following it more earnestly. Thank You , Therese.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ron
Old 15th January 2008, 04:45 AM

Cool Time to Start Giving Witness to the Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
So many people will convert at the time of the Warning, there will not be room for them in the churches, there will not be enough teachers or leaders for RCIA or Bible study groups, priests will be overwhelmed. The lines for confession will stretch out the doors of the churches. Bookstores will run out of Catholic and Christian religious books.

People who convert will need to learn mostly on their own. Download books and articles from the internet. Talk to any neighbor or relative who might know more than they about the Faith.

That is absolutely how it is going to be without any question. One reason why I participate in Catholic discussion forums and submit posts is that reverts and converts to the faith will be scanning the internet to get as much feedback on Catholicism as they can get after the great warning. As Catholics we have an obligation to give witness to the Faith and to help lead people to the fullness of divine truth. I like to think that we are not only co-workers with God, but as his co-workers, we are assissting our Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Mercy, who lovingly and compassionately seeks out and prays for wayward souls, leading them to her divine Son.

On that awesome day of the great Warning and when the permanent Sign appears atop Mt. Pobrdo,what better verse than this can we recite:

"Lord, now you are letting your servant to depart in peace, according to your word;
for my eyes have seen your salvation that you have prepared in the sight of all peoples,
a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel."
{Luke 2, 29-32}

Pax vobiscum
J.A.
Old 15th January 2008, 05:46 AM

Default Harvest time approaches

The harvest will be there, and the Master wants hands to assist in the harvest.
Old 15th January 2008, 04:22 PM

May my hands be HIS hands, may HIS will be mine.
May each of us here be not only a light for others who seek HIS will, but a force in the world to accompolish what God has planned.

We are truly a priveledged group. May God, by the Blood of His most precious Son, and with The Immaculate Conception, give us every grace to cooperate in this great work soon to come.
God richly bless you all!
Old 15th January 2008, 05:53 PM

Default Two sides to privilege

We may be privileged, but when much is given, much is expected.

Each of us must live our lives thinking of how we will answer when God says, "How did you use your talents and opportunities to honor and serve Me?"
Old 15th January 2008, 11:52 PM

Yes, much will be expected. I long for, yet tremble in trepidation for these days to commence. I feel as if I cannot arm myself enough with knowledge, books, printouts, pamphlets, rosaries, prayer cards, etc. Knowing that we must lead others is a great responsibility. I am actually trying to get myself into better physical shape before it all begins. Our minds, bodies and spirits will be severely taxed. Yet this great cleansing is such a blessing to all of mankind. It's worth repeating that we are graced to live in such a time. God knows who we all are and what we are capable of. I pray that I don't let Him down.Thank you all for your wonderful posts.....you have enlightened me immensely. The worth of this group cannot be measured.

Joey
Old 16th January 2008, 03:47 PM

Default Time to put your game faces on, ladies and gentlemen

We must understand that we are privileged in a way many do not consider. For centuries Christians and obviously Catholics among them have been subjected to persecution, bias, hatred, ridicule etc, but today those attacks have taken more forms, more levels and more intensity than ever before.

We are living in what I would like to call Put Up or Shut Up/Good Friday times, which means that talk will be very cheap very soon. We will have to stand up for our views, defend our Lord and represent Him, albeit as weak humans, but willing soldiers of faith. He is on The Via Dolorosa once again, and we are at the sidelines. Will we simply stand there weeping or trash talking how the whole thing is unfair and unjust, or will we jump out and carry the cross as well? The time for riding the fence is over and soon it will be crunch time.
Old 16th January 2008, 05:32 PM
Administrator

I think we should not be too concerned on what we will do in the future or how we will do it, we should just live the day one at a time.

None of us are capable to do anything good without Godís grace, we just have to have the will to open the door of our hearts to Him for Him to do His plan through us.

[Matthew 6]
{6:33} Therefore, seek first the kingdom of God and his justice, and all these things shall be added to you as well.

So lets be calm a little and we will surprised at what weíll be able to do with Godís Spirit by our side.

After the Warning all of us will have our live situations more clear anyway.

Peace.
Old 17th January 2008, 07:36 PM

Default Calmness but preparation nevertheless

Certainly we cannot do anything without God's grace and Will, but we must know ahead of time that we will definately be called upon to serve that Will via that grace. We can be calm because we know God is on our side but, as Scripture says, we must also be prepared to perform that service. The issue or question of how willing and how far we are willing to go must be one that we have already thought about and resolved.

When God calls upon us, it will be well beyond the "thinking about it" stage.