CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th October 2007, 06:21 PM
Administrator

Default Information sheet on the Warning

See attached.

How does this sound as a brief summary?
Old 25th October 2007, 07:16 PM

This is very good....I've started printing already! Thank you, Ron.

Joey
Old 25th October 2007, 08:45 PM

looks good, but scary. Did you think about adding a reference to your website on the secrets?

Last edited by Climacus Areopagite : 25th October 2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 26th October 2007, 04:45 AM
Matthias

Default Summary of Warning & Miracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
See attached. How does this sound as a brief summary?

Good summary! It's succinct but contains sufficient specificity. Is this excerpted from the latest edition your book?
Old 26th October 2007, 12:25 PM
Administrator

I'm not going to add a reference to my site to the sheet.

I wrote that summary specifically for the info sheet. It is not from a book.
Old 26th October 2007, 04:47 PM

I saved it already, looks well!
Old 29th October 2007, 05:00 PM

Default repent - How about non-Catholics???

Ron,
The one pager is excellent.
One question: As a Catholic I know how to repent (seek a Catholic priest and confess my sins, get absolved of my sins, make atonement by obeying the pennance that the priest subscribes). Since the Warning does not convey that Catholicism is the True and fullest religion, how will Jews, Muslims, non-Catholic Christians, Hindus, etc. be able to repent if they do not convert to Catholicism by Easter 2009? Will they be able to receive Consolation if they are sincerely repent within the rules of their own religions?
What should I recommend to non-Catholics who can not bring themselves to go to a Catholic Church on Holy Saturday?

Thank you!
Old 29th October 2007, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by needDivineMercy View Post
Ron,
The one pager is excellent.
One question: As a Catholic I know how to repent (seek a Catholic priest and confess my sins, get absolved of my sins, make atonement by obeying the pennance that the priest subscribes). Since the Warning does not convey that Catholicism is the True and fullest religion, how will Jews, Muslims, non-Catholic Christians, Hindus, etc. be able to repent if they do not convert to Catholicism by Easter 2009? Will they be able to receive Consolation if they are sincerely repent within the rules of their own religions?
What should I recommend to non-Catholics who can not bring themselves to go to a Catholic Church on Holy Saturday?

Thank you!

The Warning only shows a person the sins on their conscience. So if they culpably rejected the Catholic Faith in some way, to some significant extent, then they would know that they had sinned in that regard. But the Warning will not tell everyone to become a Catholic.

People will be given insight and graces in accord with the circumstances of their lives and with their own knowledge and ability. It is not that non-Christians should follow their own religion's rules, but that they should follow their conscience guided by grace.

Non-Catholics should not attend Catholic Mass or go to a Catholic Church until and unless they have converted.

Tell them:

God exists.
God loves everyone and hates all sin.
Pray, practice self-denial and works of mercy.
Continue to seek truth.
Old 29th October 2007, 09:37 PM
CRW

Ron,

May I ask why to this: Non-Catholics should not attend Catholic Mass or go to a Catholic Church until and unless they have converted.

We have non-catholics in our church now who attend Mass almost each Sunday. There are reason some cannot convert at this time or at least come fully into the faith.

Cecil
Old 29th October 2007, 11:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRW View Post
Ron,

May I ask why to this: Non-Catholics should not attend Catholic Mass or go to a Catholic Church until and unless they have converted.

We have non-catholics in our church now who attend Mass almost each Sunday. There are reason some cannot convert at this time or at least come fully into the faith.

Cecil

I meant in general, after the Warning, not that non-Catholics can't ever attend.