CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th November 2018, 05:13 PM

Default The Coming Fiat Collapse?

Ron:

I came across these videos recently, and I wanted to share them with everyone on this forum because they really put our financial system into perspective. If there is going to be a worldwide famine in our lifetime, Mike’s prediction make the most sense for me. What do you think?
In his 10 videos, Mike Maloney shares his understanding of monetary history, economics, and recurring financial cycles. I found videos 2 and 3 most interesting.

"For 2,400 years, as people have lost faith in fiat currencies; they have turned to real money in the form of gold and silver," Mike says. "Today, with global debt spiraling and governments increasingly manipulating currencies and taxing savers, the stage is set for a modern 'gold rush' to the safe haven of precious metals just when supplies of those metals are precariously low. The opportunity for those who position themselves in precious metals ahead of the crowd is like none we will see again in our lifetimes."

Video 1: Money vs Currency
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

Video 2: Seven Stages Of Empire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdSq5H7awi8

Video 3 : The Death Of The US Dollar As World Reserve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-IemeM-Ado

Last edited by Contrition : 27th November 2018 at 07:08 PM.
Old 29th November 2018, 08:46 PM

Default Timing

This guy may be correct and probably is but I really believe that this same video could have been created 40 years ago and still be correct. My point is that this could occur next year or 40 years from now...so really not worth to fret about it..its best to just keep your eyes open and ears to the wind...I suspect there will be tell tails before a dollar collapse...I also suspect that this will occur before any significant prophecy..it may be the catalyst that sparks civil unrest
Old 30th November 2018, 10:39 PM

Video Title: Top 10 Reasons I Buy Gold & Silver by Mike Maloney
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI7NnOg2rxo

In this video 29 minute video, Mike gives a much better explanation of why the economy is due for a correction.

Some of the main points Mike makes are:

1. Every 30-40 years, the world has an entirely new monetary system.
2. There have been four monetary systems in that last 100 years:

A. Classical Gold standard (1875)……………….. Full Gold Backing
B. Gold Exchange Standard (1922)………….…..Partial Gold Backing
C. Bretton Woods World Standard (1944)….. Less Gold Backing
D. US Dollar Standard (1971-?)…………………….No Gold Backing

3. This is the only time the world fiat currency is based on faith (No Gold Backing)
4. History has shown that fiat currency systems always fail.
“Before the end of this decade, history will repeat.” We are in uncharted territory.
5. A US dollar crisis would cast doubts on all fiat currencies possibly causing all other fiat currencies to follow like dominoes.
6. If the fiat currencies fail, the pendulum will swing back to gold and silver as money.

My Take: In my mind, if we are going to have a future worldwide famine, the only thing that connects the world is fiat currency. What could trigger the current fiat system to fail? I think something like a nuclear explosion in New York City or the Muslim invasion of Europe would cause the world fiat system to come to a halt. People would stop spending money and hoard it. From there, we would move to a deflationary period and then to a hyper inflationary period. If this happens, we are in for hard time (famine). We can already see the effects of currency collapse in Venezuela and Argentina.

Overall, I am a little fascinated how this potential monetary correction lines up with Ron’s timeline of future events! Ron, what is you take on these ideas?
Old 1st December 2018, 02:17 PM

I have been following CP for many years, and i have seen Ron's prediction's not come thru many times...I don't blame Ron for this at all..what Ron attempts to do is identify what he believes to be true prophecy and connect the dots and extrapolate the future...tough to do... hasn't been successful yet...again , I don't blame him at all...no one else I know about, bases their conclusions on reliable sources or at least interpretations of comments from what is believed to be a reliable prophecy.

Anyway..havent heard recently on what Ron's latest dates are regarding the next major biblical prophecy happening...can you share your most recent opinions...as I recall, the next most likely time period is in the easter time period of 2021
Old 1st December 2018, 11:08 PM
Administrator

The Warning could occur in 2022 or 2023; those are the earliest years that fit my understanding.

However, 2019 is the 2000th anniversary of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. I expect something momentous to occur about that time (Good Friday/Easter Sunday of 2019).

Once the tribulation begins, the economy will go haywire. Eventually, money will become worthless (after WW4). I don't think gold and silver are the answer though. What will be valuable will be arable land, equipment for gardening and farming, seeds for crops, water purification equipment, survival equipment, etc.
Old 4th December 2018, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba25 View Post
I have been following CP for many years, and i have seen Ron's prediction's not come thru many times...I don't blame Ron for this at all..what Ron attempts to do is identify what he believes to be true prophecy and connect the dots and extrapolate the future...tough to do... hasn't been successful yet...again , I don't blame him at all...no one else I know about, bases their conclusions on reliable sources or at least interpretations of comments from what is believed to be a reliable prophecy.

Anyway..havent heard recently on what Ron's latest dates are regarding the next major biblical prophecy happening...can you share your most recent opinions...as I recall, the next most likely time period is in the easter time period of 2021

Maybe I could help with this. I would like to share my opinions about this in the following posts. My opinions are based on Ron's work, my opinions about certain prophecies, and some additional information I came across.
Old 4th December 2018, 02:40 AM

So there are some things we need to consider when trying to extrapolate a probable time frame for The Warning. Actually, we would first need to establish that The Warning is the first event of the Tribulation. But, for these few posts I am going to skip that part but we can come back to that if need be.

First of all, we have two prophecies of the Popes which give us a general idea. let us examine the first one, Conchita's prophecy. This prophecy is well known among devotees of Garabandal. However, as we will see there is confusion and differing opinions on the issue.

"On 3 June 1963 – the day of the passing of Pope John XXIII – after learning that the village bells were tolling for the pope, Conchita made a startling remark to her mother Aniceta: “For sure…now there remain no more than three [popes]!”

Naturally, Aniceta was shocked, and asked if this meant the end of the world was approaching (?Quiere decir que viene ya el fin del mundo?). Conchita’s response was that the Virgin did not say “the end of the world”, but rather “the end of the times”.

So, at face value this seems pretty simple, but wait there is more...

In the book “Suddenly and Unexpectedly” by T. Michael Fay the following assertion is made on page 86: (I made one correction to this quote)
“It has been said that there would be three more popes after Pope John XXIII and then would come the end of the times. Clarity on this apparent discrepancy is explained in the German language book, “Garabandal – the finger of God” by Albrecht Weber. In sum, Conchita said there would be four more popes after Pope John XXIII, but she was not counting one of them, ostensibly John Paul I who died so quickly after he became Pope”

To my knowledge the German book “Der Zeigefinger Gottes” which means “The Finger of God” has not been translated into English but I do have a reference to this book made available by Glenn Hudson, a Garabandal expert. I do not know the exact source of the following quote:

“Albrecht Weber, the author of the book “The Finger of God“, had become involved in Garabandal in 1963 and became friendly with Conchita. On November 14, 1965, the day after the last apparition of Our Lady in Garabandal, Mr. Weber interviewed Conchita at her home in the presence of her mother. There was also present with Mr. Weber an interpreter. During that interview, it came out that when Conchita had spoken, on the very day that Pope John XXIII died, of “Three more Popes and then would come the end of the times,” her mother had asked her several questions.
In response to one of her mother’s questions, Conchita responded that Our Lady had actually said that there would be four more Popes but that She was not counting one of them. When Conchita’s mother heard that she strictly forbade Conchita to repeat that again as her mother feared there would be erroneous interpretations and much gossip. People might wrongly believe that one of the Popes might be false or bad, etc. During that conversation with her mother, Conchita also said that Our Lady had told her that one of the Popes would have a very short reign. “
Note: Pope John Paul I reigned for only 33 days.

Continued in next post
Old 4th December 2018, 03:04 AM

So, it is possible that Conchita actually meant four more Popes. But I know what you are thinking, "I don't believe that". Do not be so sure. when we compare the other prophecy of the Popes you will see what I mean. But first let's finish with the analysis of this one.

1. Paul VI
2. John Paul I (initially not counted)
3. John Paul II
4. Benedict XVI

So, this way of counting seems to indicate that the events begin during the reign of Pope Francis, and quite possibly they could, but there is even more to consider. Benedict XVI reign is over but he is not dead. It is possible that this prophecy is meant to be interpreted that the events would begin when all four of these Pontiffs are deceased. Even though Pope Benedict's reign is over he is still alive.

We may never get a straight answer regarding this prophecy but what might help us sort out this mess? comparing this prophecy with the other, and seeing how they line up

continued in next post
Old 4th December 2018, 04:09 AM

I am sure everyone is familiar with the prophecy of St. Malachy.

Pope Benedict was Gloria Olivae

The next Pope on the list is Petrus Romanus. Since this prophecy is linked to a specific event, the destruction of Rome, I think it is relating to a specific Pontiff: Pope Francis. The third line of this prophecy is key.

“In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church”

“There will reign Peter the Roman who will feed his flock amid many tribulations”

The phrase “Peter the Roman” refers to the Pope, for every Pope is a successor to the Apostle Peter. It is the job of every Pope to “feed his flock” metaphorically speaking, by way of teaching and by way of example. By way of doctrine and also by discipline. But this prophecy stands out from all the other prophecies made by St. Malachy in that it states “amid many tribulations”. Now I do not think this applies to the Tribulation Proper(beginning with The Warning), but rather the events leading up to the Tribulation Proper. The events leading up to the Tribulation Proper are like minor tribulations. And what are some of those minor tribulations? The sex abuse scandal rearing its ugly head within the church again (August 2018 ), and the revelation that it goes all the way up to the bishops. The developing schism within the church. The wide acceptance within western culture about homosexuality, gender identity ideology, and a plethora of other sexual sins too numerous to go into here. All of these things got worse and spread rapidly under the reign of Pope Francis. But I believe things will get even worse before the Warning. This Pope is given the name "Petrus Romanus" emphasizing his authority as the Roman Pontiff because a schism breaks out during his reign.

“After which the seven hilled city will be destroyed”

The city of seven hills is Rome, for it is partitioned off into seven dioceses. Also, Rome is the center of authority of the Catholic Church, it is where the Pope has his residence. But notice here that this line suggests or implies that it may be the Pope after Francis who reigns over the destruction of Rome, for it says “after which”. So, it is unclear whether the events begin during the Papacy of Pope Francis or his immediate successor. Also, the destruction of Rome is part of the tribulation, for it is a great suffering for the church. But, it is my belief that the Warning and Miracle take place before the punishments. So, if the destruction of Rome is one of the first punishments, and we are at Peter the Roman on this list of St. Malachy, then how close is The Warning?

But we must not rule out the possibility that Pope Francis will resign just like his predecessor. If he did that it would cause even more confusion about the count of the Popes, especially if Pope Benedict is still alive at the time he might decide to do that. But one thing is clear from these two prophecies about the Popes: The events begin either during the reign of Pope Francis or his immediate successor. There is some reason to believe Pope Francis might resign.

[Zechariah 11]
{11:8} And I cut down three shepherds in one month. And my soul became contracted concerning them, just as their soul also varied concerning me.

But there are 2-3 other things we must discuss before we can extrapolate a probable time frame for The Warning.

continued tomorrow
Old 4th December 2018, 07:51 PM

continued

Most people that are seriously interested in Catholic Eschatology have heard about Garabandal. They know all about The Warning and Miracle, but what they do not know are those things that the girls said must happen before The Warning. Some people call them "Pre-Warning Signs". I will list them, in no particular order and then talk a little about them.

A. Synod before Warning

According to Mother Nieves Garcia (an eyewitness to the Garabandal apparitions and school teacher of Conchita) an important synod will occur shortly before The Warning. Mother Nieves Garcia obtained this information during one of the apparitions to Conchita. She tells her story in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHFLxfDrRYA

This is also mentioned in a book about Garabandal. See this Link and scroll down:
http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/...ead.php?t=6113

So we have two sources here confirming the same thing. This seems solid to me. But I have no idea what the referenced synod will be about.

B. Something Like a Schism

From “Garabandal: The Village Speaks.” Pages 350-351 (page 169 in pdf format)

“The Warning will be brought about after The Church has been cruelly torn by “something like a schism.”

If you are looking forward to The Warning then this is very encouraging. If you have been following Ron's blog you know that many people have been speaking out against Pope Francis. Some of those people may have even crossed the line into formal schism. And there are forums where so called "pope bashing" goes on. People have even written articles in Catholic publications criticizing the Pope. Many people in my opinion have already entered into an informal schism with many more teetering on the edge. But in my opinion it must get even worse then this.

C. The Pope will go to Moscow

Albrecht Weber’s book (The Finger of God) contains this statement attributed to Conchita: “The Pope will go to Russia, to Moscow. As soon as he returns to the Vatican, hostilities will break out in different parts of Europe.” [The source for this information was also requested. Mr. Weber responded: “Conchita said this in a long conversation at her house on November 14, 1965.”] (A reference to this point also appears in the book Suddenly and Unexpectedly. by T. Michael Fay on page 47. Another reference to this point was found on page 132 in the book “Garabandal” by Jacques Serre. See this link and scroll down:
http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/...ead.php?t=6113

There is also very encouraging progress being made toward this event as well. If you remember Pope Francis met with Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill of Moscow in 2016 in Cuba, the first time a Pope and a Russian Orthodox Patriarch have met in 1,000 years. Also it seems that the U.S. President Donald Trump has no problem meeting with Russian President Putin. In Fact the President was going to meet with him yet again in 2018 but cancelled the meeting until 2019.

D. An Even numbered Year

In the book Suddenly and Unexpectedly (by T, Michael Fay) it is asserted on page 86 that Mari Loli (one of the four girls of Garabandal) told some persons that the year of The Warning will be an even numbered year.

I admit that this one seems dubious and it is third hand information at best.

There are a couple of other well known "Pre-Warning signs" talked about by the girls like 1. Communism conquering the entire world and 2. priests having trouble saying mass and the doors of the churches being forced to close.

I will just talk briefly about these last two. No country has ever conquered the entire world not even Germany in WWII. Therefore I take this talk about communism figuratively, not literally. I think that it is spiritual and intellectual communism. It is a struggle for the truth, where the truth is suppressed and people are denied their rightful roles in society. Ron has written about this topic if you want to learn more. I think that in large part, this has already happened. Concerning the second one, this could simply be a result of the schism. but this could also naturally occur over a period of time as fewer and fewer attend mass regularly.

will continue on Thursday or Friday.