CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholicism > the Blessed Virgin Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th August 2013, 09:00 PM

Default Our Lady's message

Message, 25. August 2013

"Dear children! Also today, the Most High is giving me the grace to be with you and to lead you towards conversion. Every day I am sowing and am calling you to conversion, that you may be prayer, peace, love - the grain that by dying will give birth a hundredfold. I do not desire for you, dear children, to have to repent for everything that you could have done but did not want to. Therefore, little children, again, with enthusiasm say: 'I want to be a sign to others.' Thank you for having responded to my call."

This message just hit me in the heart....a bit more than usual. She has been given the grace to sow US, the seeds of prayer, peace, and love. I keep reading it over and over. It is so beautiful. And yes, I want to be a sign to others! (said enthusiastically)

Joey
Old 26th August 2013, 04:36 PM

Default I'm confused

I'm a little confused about reference made to Repenting in latest message. Ron, could you explain what this part of message is conveying?

Thanks
Frado
Old 26th August 2013, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frado View Post
I'm a little confused about reference made to Repenting in latest message. Ron, could you explain what this part of message is conveying?

Thanks
Frado

"to repent for everything that you could have done but did not want to"

This refers to positive precepts ("you shall") rather than to negative precepts ("you shall not"). Some persons sin because they are unwilling ("did not want to") to fulfill the positive precepts by love of God and neighbor. This failure can be, for some a mortal sin, for others venial sin, and for still others imperfection.

Mary does not want us to sin and repent; she would prefer it if we did not sin. She does not want us to have to repent for sinning by failing to do the good works that we "could have done" but were unwilling.
Old 29th August 2013, 02:26 AM

Which does God prefer, the one who tries hard to do good but sins often and repents, or the one who tries inconsistently to do good and sins less often but does not repent as well as the first one?
Old 5th January 2017, 08:21 PM

Default Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace

Ron:
I was browsing through these messages. In order to save space, I cut off the part of the messages after each ((.......)) section. Do they reinforce any of your ideas? One thing I found interesting is that the messages seem to suggest there will be natural disasters on a global scale.

http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/en-...gens/ano/2005/

2,575 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/13/2005
Dear children, I suffer because of what awaits you. Bend your knees in prayer, for this is the only way you will have strength to bear the weight of the cross. ((The men with big beards will act in a great city. A weapon of great destruction will be prepared in a laboratory)).

2,573 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/10/2005
Dear children, do your best in the mission The Lord has entrusted to you. Now is the time of the great spiritual battle. Be strong. Humanity is heading towards the abyss of destruction, and the moment has come for you to be converted. Turkey will experience great pain. Great will be the suffering for many of My poor children. Don´t get away from prayer. ((It will be on the east coast. A giant wave will cause great destruction. The eagle will suffer again. ))

2,571 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/6/2005
The Lord loves you and awaits you with open arms. Flee from sin and assume your true role as Christians. You now live in the most sorrowful times for humanity. Pray. Only by praying will you have strength to bear the trials that are already on the way. Belong to The Lord. People will be marked and enslaved. The suffering for mankind will be great. Stay firmly on the path I have pointed out to you. ((There will be suffering and deaths on the south coast of the pacific.))

2,569 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/1/2005
Dear children, behold, the time of sorrows is coming. Now the time for great and sorrowful events is closer. ((An earthquake will shock mankind.)) Pray. Receive My appeals. Something great will happen on Sinai. Know that men and women will drink the poison their own hands have prepared. You will see horrors before three great ones are honored. ((A Friday will go down in history forever.))

2,568 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 8/30/2005
Dear children, I ask you to keep the flame of faith burning. I am your Mom and I know what is awaiting you. Pray always and don´t stray from the path I have pointed out to you. Humanity is going to meet great sufferings. Repent and return to The Lord. Pay attention to the signs from God. ((Men and women will see something of intense brightness.))

2,567 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 8/27/2005
Dear children, your true liberation is in Jesus. Return to Him Who sees what is hidden and knows you by name. Bend your knees in prayer. ((The famous Los Angeles will live moments of dread.))

2,566 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 8/25/2005
Dear children, forward with courage. You are in the world, but are not of the world. Try hard to always live in the Grace of God. Take care of your spiritual life, for this is the only way that you can testify to the presence of Jesus. I ask you to intensify your prayers in favor of the church of My Jesus. ((An order will be given to a cardinal. Obedience to enemies will cause great confusion.))

2,559 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 8/9/2005
Dear children, take care of your spiritual life and you will be great in the eyes of The Lord. Be strong and don´t back away because of your difficulties. Don´t forget: God is with you. I ask you to intensify your prayers in these difficult times. I am your Mom and I am always close to you. ((Know that a famous city will be deserted. An epidemic will cause many of its residents to flee, and the rest will die.))

2,557 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 8/4/2005
Dear children, stay with The Lord. Oh men and women, where do you want to go? Know that there is no salvation outside of Christ. He is the Light of the world, and whoever is with Christ will have his life transformed. Don´t let yourselves be contaminated. Humanity is going towards destruction. ((The earth will be agitated and will tremble with a great atomic holocaust. Iran will be devastated by Israel.))

2,516 – Message from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 4/30/2005
Dear children, bend your knees in prayer for peace in the world. Humanity lives in great stress and is heading towards self-destruction. ((An arrogant man will make an agreement with Iran. He will seem to want peace, but in truth he will be a thorn for many nations. The terrorists, led by one who looks like a prophet, will bring suffering and pain to the nest of the eagle and to the land of the Savior.))
Old 5th January 2017, 09:03 PM
Administrator

I don't want to comment on each message. In general, the messages of Pedro Regis in Brazil are consonant with my view of eschatology. It fits very well, although many of the messages are obscure.