CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17th January 2016, 08:32 PM

Default timing pointer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
The Timing of the Warning

Year: 2016
Month and day: March 25th
Liturgical Calendar: Good Friday

Time of Day: The same time that Jesus died on the Cross, which is about the ninth hour (cf. Mark 15:33) Jerusalem sun time, which is about 2:51 p.m. Israel Standard Time (IST). Since the Warning occurs everywhere at the same moment, the time on the clock will vary by time zone: 2:51 p.m. IST is 12:51 UTC (Universal Coordinated Time), which is 8:51 a.m. on the East coast of the United States (Eastern Daylight Time).

It is interesting to note that March 25th is usually the solemnity of the Annunciation, when the Incarnation was announced to Mary, but not when it coincides with Good Friday.

The above text is from my book:
The Secrets of Medjugorje and Garabandal
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U47EHSU/

Ron
Might Mark 15:33 point to 3.33 pm local Jerusalem time as being precise time of Our Lord's death and maybe the precise time for The Warning.
Such a symbolic number also for Christians.
Old 17th January 2016, 08:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbt9 View Post
Ron
Might Mark 15:33 point to 3.33 pm local Jerusalem time as being precise time of Our Lord's death and maybe the precise time for The Warning.
Such a symbolic number also for Christians.

No, I don't think so.

{15:33} And when the sixth hour arrived, a darkness occurred over the entire earth, until the ninth hour.

The ninth hour was about 2:51 pm Jerusalem time, which is 8:51 am east coast time in the U.S.

God is not bound by the symbolic meaning of numbers. He is not required to do everything at the third hour, or at some hour and 33 minutes.
Old 16th March 2016, 06:18 PM
Banned

Location: Hereford(Shrine of Our Lady of the Sierras), Arizona
Default Warning 2017?

Although my opinion is that the Warning will occur in 2017, if it is to occur Good Friday 2016, I believe that message of Mirjana March 18, 2016, will indicate so.
Old 21st February 2017, 05:03 PM

Ron,
I know we have discussed and read various messages given to Pedro Regis. Here is one that I recently came across. I was not aware of its existence. It is part of those messages which are not available in English on the official website, but only in Portguese. It seems that it has to do with the Warning and GM. It does not give the impression that W and GM are about to happen. It seems to put the W/GMat the end of the unfolding of the tribulations.

3.101 – Mensagem de Nossa Senhora Rainha da Paz, em Angüera/BA, transmitida em 30/12/2008
Queridos filhos, um homem de grande influência se levantará contra a Igreja e a ele se juntarão outros poderosos que levarão a Igreja ao calvário. Aqueles que se opõem a Cristo agirão com grande fúria. Os consagrados temerão e muitos fugirão. Muitos fiéis se afastarão da Igreja por medo e em muitas lugares a Igreja estará em um grande vazio. Por longos anos os homens estarão afastados da verdade, mas um Milagre do Senhor despertará em seus corações o desejo de servir unicamente ao Senhor. Deus permitirá e todos os homens verão seus erros e arrependidos voltarão a servir ao Único e Verdadeiro Senhor. Três dias após o Grande Milagre acontecerá o Triunfo Definitivo do Meu Imaculado Coração e a paz reinará para sempre. Coragem. Eu sou a vossa Mãe e venho do Céu para chamar-vos à conversão. Não recueis. Avante pelo caminho que vos apontei. Esta é a mensagem que hoje vos transmito em nome da Santíssima Trindade. Obrigada por Me terdes permitido reunir-vos aqui por mais uma vez. Eu vos abençôo em nome do Pai, do Filho e do Espírito Santo. Amém. Ficai em paz.

Translation via google translate:
Dear children, a man of great influence will rise against the Church and he will join other powerful people who will take the Church to Calvary. Those who oppose Christ will act with great fury. Consecrated ones will fear and many will flee. Many faithful will leave the Church out of fear and in many places the Church will be in a great emptiness. For many years men will be far from the truth, but a miracle of the Lord will awaken in their hearts the desire to serve only the Lord. God will allow and all men will see their errors and repent will return to serve the One and True Lord. Three days after the Great Miracle will take place the Final Triumph of My Immaculate Heart and peace will reign forever. Courage. I am your Mother and I come from Heaven to call you to conversion. Do not retreat. On the way that I pointed you. This is the message I am sending you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing Me to meet you here again. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 21st February 2017, 06:23 PM
Administrator

"Three days after the Great Miracle" could refer to the Three Days of Darkness, at the end of the first part of the tribulation, when (after the darkness) the world is miraculously healed by God from the damage caused by the prior terrible events.

So that message does not imply, necessarily, that there are many years until the Warning.
Old 24th March 2017, 10:41 AM

Default WARNING 2017?

Is there a current prediction for the Warning in 2017?
I cannot seem to find the thread, if there is one.
Thanks in advance.
Old 24th March 2017, 11:51 AM
Administrator

I've always said that the Warning will occur on Good Friday, and that the Consolation will occur on Easter Sunday, and the Miracle on the feast of Blessed Imelda -- or on the vigil of her feast, in any case on a Thursday in May.

It still seems to me that 2017 is a fitting year, being the 100th anniversary of Fatima, and seeing all the troubles in the Church and the world. So that would put the Warning on April 14th and the Consolation on April 16th and the Miracle on May 11th.
Old 25th March 2017, 02:32 PM

Ron, you know that I tend to believe that it is too early for the W and GM to happen.
Nevertheless I must say that the date of the GM you predict is very interesting.
As you metionned in the past, It seems that it was said by Conchita that the GM will take place on a Thursday and that it will coincide with a happy event in the Church.
Also it was said that the Pope will be able to see the Miracle.

The 11th of May is a Thursday.
With 2017 being the 100th anniversary of Fatima and the Pope going there, that could be the “event”.
The thing that bothers me though is that the Pope will arrive in Fatima on the 12th in the afternoon, and not on the 11th.
So the date of the Miracle and the event do not coincide per say.

Last edited by Damien : 25th March 2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 3rd April 2017, 01:07 PM

Please remind me, how soon before the warning are Mirjana and her priest supposed to meet?
Old 3rd April 2017, 05:27 PM
Administrator

They meet 10 days before. Then after 7 days of fasting and prayer, they disclose it to the world, 3 days before the Warning.