CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholic Continuing Education > Catholic blogs
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 7th July 2012, 10:19 PM

Default Signs that point to Tribulation

I was wondering about recent natural disasters if they are a part of Tribulation. Extreme Heat throughout the United States, Drought conditions in Midwest causing large scale Crop Failures, United Kingdom and Russia experiecing record Rainfall. These are just a few out of the many other Disasters that are Plauging the World at a unprecedented rate.

I have Consecrated my family to Our Blessed Lord and HIS Blessed Mother Mary to protect my loved ones and our home. I have put Blessed Crosses at the Front Rear of my Home for protection also. I am also considering purchasing Holy Water Font for my home so my family and I can Bless ourselves when coming and going.

May Our Blessed Trinity Bless and Keep us all

Frado
Old 8th July 2012, 12:48 AM
Administrator

The tribulation begins with a war, the first Seal and first horseman:

[Revelation 6]
{6:1} And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, in a voice like thunder: "Draw near and see."
{6:2} And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, so that he might prevail.

This war has not begun yet, and so the tribulation has not yet begun.

The time that we are in right now is preparatory. So there has been an increase in sufferings around the world. But these sufferings, as terrible as they are, still pale in comparison to the tribulation itself.
Old 8th July 2012, 02:45 AM

Ron,

I can't imagine what the world is going to endure when Tribulation occurs. With the increase in Natural Disasters and what our world is suffering through currently, I pray that Our Lord will be Merciful to all.

For the Sake of Our Lords Sorrowful Passion, Dear Heavenly Father, have Mercy on Us and on the Whole World

GOD BLESS you Ron and all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Frado
Old 25th September 2012, 05:58 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Default France set to ban the words 'mother' and 'father' from official documents

It's amazing to me at how fast and how globally humanity's behavior is decaying right before our eyes.

Yes there was evil before, but that evil was identifiable and the majority of the planet fought against it. Today the infiltration "at light speed" into the hearts and minds of the average person and our governing society is astonishing to me.

We have a maniac from Iran, on Yom Kippur, ALLOWED and ACCEPTED to come to the USA and spew hate speech to all Jews in the world.
We have MEDIA that is hiding the truth from the people just like in Nazi Germany.
We have children ALLOWED and ACCEPTED to being sexualized at very young ages on TV (Toddles & Tiaras)
We have the ABORTION PILL being given to 14 y/o in our public schools without the consent of their MOTHER's and FATHER's.
We have a US ambassador ALLOWED to be murdered with SILENCE from our nation. At one time this would have been a declaration of war. (WHERE IS THE RESPONSE TO THIS from our nation? It's pathetic.

In NO WAY do I think that Romney winning is the answer to all of this...We are already set on the path!

I am so ready for the BIG fight!!! - I don't want to live out the rest of my life with things being chipped away at like this.... I rather die fighting tomorrow!

France set to ban the words 'mother' and 'father' from official documents

EXCERPT: "The move, which has outraged Catholics, means only the word "parents" would be used in identical marriage ceremonies for all heterosexual and same-sex couples.

The draft law states that "marriage is a union of two people, of different or the same gender".

It says all references to "mothers and fathers" in the civil code – which enshrines French law – will be swapped for simply "parents".

The law would also give equal adoption rights to homosexual and heterosexual couples."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...documents.html
Old 25th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Administrator

The text, in English, of the secret given by the Virgin Mary to Maximin Giraud at La Salette, France in September of 1846.

1. ‘Three fourths of France will lose the faith, and the fourth part, which will retain it, will practice it lukewarmly.’

2. ‘Peace will be given to the world only when men will be converted.’

http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/lasalette.htm
Old 25th September 2012, 03:03 PM

Default Sounds a lot like the state of the faith everywhere to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
The text, in English, of the secret given by the Virgin Mary to Maximin Giraud at La Salette, France in September of 1846.

1. ‘Three fourths of France will lose the faith, and the fourth part, which will retain it, will practice it lukewarmly.’

2. ‘Peace will be given to the world only when men will be converted.’

http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/lasalette.htm
Old 25th September 2012, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Sounds a lot like the state of the faith everywhere to me

Yes, Mary uses France, a Catholic nation, as a figure, as a way of referring to the whole Church. 3/4ths of Catholics will lose the faith; the other 1/4th will generally practice it only lukewarmly. Mary is describing the great apostasy, which i believe is about to begin (during the Year of Faith).
Old 28th September 2012, 06:11 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Fredo,
The decay in human morality is moving at the speed of light. I was under the impression that the "Natural Disasters" are more of a sign of Christ's second coming which isn't for quite some time. I think today's natural disasters don't even compare to the the moral disasters and that much more needs to pass before we see the Natural Disasters that are spoken about in scripture.

Ron, would you say this is a good perspective or have I missed something in scripture that talks about natural disasters that we are seeing today.

Last edited by TheGiftOfLife : 28th September 2012 at 06:14 AM.
Old 28th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Administrator

Natural disasters are one sign of the end times approaching. But there are more important signs of the tribulation beginning:

moral decay in the world
moral decay among Catholics
in particular, the vast number of abortions, the wide acceptance of many severe sexual sins, artificial procreation, homosexuality and gay marriage, etc.
the great apostasy in which most Catholics leave the Church
the approaching war with the Muslim nations and Europe
Old 28th September 2012, 02:15 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Natural disasters are one sign of the end times approaching. But there are more important signs of the tribulation beginning:

moral decay in the world
moral decay among Catholics
in particular, the vast number of abortions, the wide acceptance of many severe sexual sins, artificial procreation, homosexuality and gay marriage, etc.
the great apostasy in which most Catholics leave the Church
the approaching war with the Muslim nations and Europe

Thats what I thought, thanks Ron.

This video just came through the wire. It was posted on a Liberal site so that is why the comments on the video are horrific.
Let me know if you think the Bishop has stated anything that is "wrong".

Bishop Paprocki: Voting Democratic puts Soul at Risk, Party backs "Intrinsic Evils"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfdDN..._embedded#t=0s