CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 24th June 2014, 01:49 AM

Default A thought

Imagine a loud clap followed by silence and a realization. Have you ever been startled and then realized that you had forgotten something, or not realized something? Have you ever looked at something or at a situation and said to yourself, "Why did I not see or realize that before?" That is my very oversimplified view of what this is about.
Old 27th June 2014, 08:03 PM

Nature of the warning ?

If i see it right , between faithful in the world , there is a lot of running away from speculation on this matter. I remember reading one article on Garabandal , and in the end of the text , as conclusion , the author write: "After all being said , it is clear that it is impossible for us to guess what the warning is !!!"

Impossible ?

Hahahahahaha... not only that it is revealed that human kind already has a name for this occurance , but after all the revelations on the subject , i dont see how could anybody name more then two or three possible answers. Ron mentioned A like an angel. I saw people discusing A like an asteroide. Other than that , the only possible explanation that crossed my mind was A like ajeno , which stands for aliens in spanish...

Is there anybody with any other explanations ?

It would be quite funny to me , that from few milions "Garabandal catholics" in the world , there is not even one , in the whole world , that can hit the right answer of such a rare occurance , but we all have to wait to see it first , and then say: "Oh , how could we not remember of that..."

Old 27th June 2014, 09:27 PM

It’s all very speculative but biblically God has often used angels as intermediaries between Him and us. I wouldn’t be surprised if angels are somehow involved in either the Warning or Chastisement.
Old 27th June 2014, 09:51 PM
Administrator

My view is that an Angel begins the event by causing the external sign: a loud noise and a bright light. There might also be spoken words, the angel saying something like "Repent, Repent, Repent" or some other holy expression.

Then the actual Warning occurs, which is an illumination of the sins still on each person's conscience.

That's all it is.
Old 18th January 2016, 10:52 PM

Ron,

Regarding the nature of the Warning. I have been reading your book (The Warning, Consolation and Miracle in 2016) and you mention "the warning reveals to each of us the bad things that we have done in our lives and our vices and sins in so far as these are still on our soul (i.e. on our conscience)."

I was wondering about people who have repented for their sins and made reparation but still experience sorrow for their sins in the conscience. For example, if someone stole money from a friend and later confessed it in confession and said the rosary for the friend yet still feels remorse for what they did. Given that the act is still on their conscience would this sorrow be illuminated in the light of the suffering of Christ on the cross?

Thanks
Old 19th January 2016, 12:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Truth View Post
Ron,

Regarding the nature of the Warning. I have been reading your book (The Warning, Consolation and Miracle in 2016) and you mention "the warning reveals to each of us the bad things that we have done in our lives and our vices and sins in so far as these are still on our soul (i.e. on our conscience)."

I was wondering about people who have repented for their sins and made reparation but still experience sorrow for their sins in the conscience. For example, if someone stole money from a friend and later confessed it in confession and said the rosary for the friend yet still feels remorse for what they did. Given that the act is still on their conscience would this sorrow be illuminated in the light of the suffering of Christ on the cross?

Thanks

In your example, the sin and the temporal punishment were both entirely remitted, so it is not on their conscience. Emotion, even the emotion of sorrow, is not necessarily of the conscience.
Old 19th January 2016, 10:02 PM

Default Medjugorje

Regardless of any predictions, if Medjugorje is true, we will get approximately 10 days advance warning of The Warning, correct?
Old 19th January 2016, 11:57 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Thomas More View Post
Regardless of any predictions, if Medjugorje is true, we will get approximately 10 days advance warning of The Warning, correct?

No. The visionary notifies her priest 10 days in advance, but he does not make it public until having prayed for 7 of those days. So we get about 3 days advance notice.
Old 29th February 2016, 08:59 PM

I found Malachi Martin saying that the word for the warning in spanish is "advertignento" , which means "putting on a notice"...

His explanation...

https://youtu.be/hJYwLSncoLE?t=511

Last edited by Keva : 29th February 2016 at 09:03 PM.