CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Inspirational Stories and Experiences
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd April 2017, 02:19 AM
supporting member

Default my dream on the night of 3-30-17

I found myself on a church property and the elder parish priest had died. There were reminders everywhere of the good he had done while he was alive. Kind of like memorials. He was then in the mist of the people explaining the good he had done for others when he was alive. I wept and wept and wept. A female stranger was next to me and we didn't care that we didn't know each other. She wept on me and i wept on her. My impression is that i wept three times as much as her. My weeping would cease for a few minutes and would resume as before and this went on and on and on.

I don't know if this is the year for the warning. I put this out there because it was an extremely powerful dream for me.
Old 2nd April 2017, 11:45 AM
Administrator

The elder priest who died is Jesus. There are memorials of his death and resurrection in many places all over the earth. He is still in the Church teaching.

The weeping represents sorrow at the Warning. Faithful Christians will be more sorrowful than non-Christians. They are, in one sense, strangers to us. But we still love others, even though they are non-Christians. They have less sorrow at the Warning than we will have. Yet all the sorrowful will be united in their sorrow.

Those who know Jesus best, will repent with deeper sorrow than those who know Him less well. And this applies within Christianity, within Catholicism, within each religion, across different religions, and across all of humanity. There will be many different degrees of sorrow for those who repent.
Old 2nd April 2017, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
I found myself on a church property and the elder parish priest had died. There were reminders everywhere of the good he had done while he was alive. Kind of like memorials. He was then in the mist of the people explaining the good he had done for others when he was alive. I wept and wept and wept. A female stranger was next to me and we didn't care that we didn't know each other. She wept on me and i wept on her. My impression is that i wept three times as much as her. My weeping would cease for a few minutes and would resume as before and this went on and on and on.

I don't know if this is the year for the warning. I put this out there because it was an extremely powerful dream for me.

Sammy.
Thanks for sharing.
It helps to emphasize the importance of a good confession, especially prior to Good Friday, in case the Warning is this year.