CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th December 2010, 07:49 AM

Default Your Books in India

Ron, I've only just ordered "The Secrets of Medjugorje" thru Amazon, but they can only get it to me by Feb 13th latest, from the states. That cuts my prep time to half!!

I was adopting a 'lets wait and see' attitude till I read someone's concern for their children. I myself am 50 years old and with a history of a bad heart, so ..quite unlikely to witness events, whatever they maybe after some years.
But leaving my 3 daughters ignorant of such revelations would be highly remiss of me.

Is there any possibility of getting 'The First Part of the Tribulation' faster from India itself? I've searched major bookhouses to no avail!!!

Please also tell, if the warning on Good Friday is going to be a universal event, or revealed individually.
Old 18th December 2010, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by feyfifer View Post
Ron, I've only just ordered "The Secrets of Medjugorje" thru Amazon, but they can only get it to me by Feb 13th latest, from the states. That cuts my prep time to half!!

I was adopting a 'lets wait and see' attitude till I read someone's concern for their children. I myself am 50 years old and with a history of a bad heart, so ..quite unlikely to witness events, whatever they maybe after some years.
But leaving my 3 daughters ignorant of such revelations would be highly remiss of me.

Is there any possibility of getting 'The First Part of the Tribulation' faster from India itself? I've searched major bookhouses to no avail!!!

Please also tell, if the warning on Good Friday is going to be a universal event, or revealed individually.

I don't have any source for my books in India. Sorry.

The Warning is given on Good Friday to each and every soul at the same time. Each person will be alone with his conscience.

my books are also available through CreateSpace
http://www.catholicplanet.com/books.htm
but I don't know if they can get a book to you quicker than Amazon