CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th March 2020, 02:59 AM

I think the visionary is interpreting it wrong.
Old 25th March 2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myLivingBread View Post
I think the visionary is interpreting it wrong.

No, he said that a Virgin explained to him that way and that he would never interpret such a grave question on its own. So, or this apparition is false or Benedict XVI. has been blackmailed and removed from the papacy...

Last edited by Keva : 25th March 2020 at 11:20 AM.
Old 25th March 2020, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Pedro interpreted the message incorrectly. xino is a word in Catalan, a language derived from vulgar Latin. In that language, Xino means Chinese. So the message predicts a Pope of Chinese descent. The use of Catalan to give this part of the massage indicates that his reign will be vulgar, meaning not only offensive to God but common, in other words, he pleases the people, but he offends God at the same time. So he approves of popular sins and makes excuses for them.

This is an antipope, not a valid Pope. In the mirror, xino becomes onix (NOT onyx). But the n is backwards in the mirror. A backwards N indicates Russian. O backwards-N IX
O is the exclamation Oh!
backwards-N is the word And or the letter "i"
IX is nineth in Latin.

Perhaps this antipope is like Benedict IX, an antipope, who obtained the papacy by simony. He was a young Pope, who was forced out of Rome. So this antipope (xino / onix) will be younger than recent Popes. He will reign when the papacy is forced out of Rome. He will have some type of Russian connection, though he will be Chinese (or perhaps he will be of Russian-Chinese descent). His papal name might be a new name, which would usually be given (at a later time) the number I (one in Latin), but since he is an antipope, it is really an O (a zero). His papal name is O AND it is also I. The x indicates that he will die in office.

The similarity between onix and onyx indicates a black stone, in other words, not the jesuits, but the Rock that is Peter becomes merely a stone and a black one when that "Peter" is an antipope, an anti-Peter.

I will write a post on this today.

Shame on Pedro Regis for using this prophecy from Mary to attack the true Pope Francis! He sins gravely in this way. May God rebuke him by taking away his visions for a time.
Old 25th March 2020, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
This is an antipope, not a valid Pope. In the mirror, xino becomes onix (NOT onyx). But the n is backwards in the mirror. A backwards N indicates Russian. O backwards-N IX
O is the exclamation Oh!
backwards-N is the word And or the letter "i"
IX is nineth in Latin.

He is writing in portuguese, official language in Brasil, and there onix writes like onix, not onyx with Y. So onix in the portuguese language means onyx in the english or the black stone...

But the bigger problem is his explanation of Benedict XVI. being ousted from the throne. Because that is not his interpretion of the message. It is the explanation of that message directly from the Virgin Mary by his own words.

And that leads us where ?

I'm not a teological expert so then as an ordinary little catholic that i am i can only humbly ask questions that are first coming to our mind now. Though I'm not sure who can give us the the correct answer. There are few cases in the history of the church where it left unclear who was the pope and who was the antipope. There was 37 antipopes in the history of the church and few more unclear situations . Some popes were both popes and antipopes in their lifetime. So even the fact that someone is the antipope doesn't mean that he is the bad guy and that one day he will not be the true pope...

Having that on our minds here are the crucial questions. If Benedict XVI. is somehow blackmailed and ousted from the throne like our lady suggest:

1. Is Benedict XVI. still the pope then ? Is his resignation valid or invalid ?

2. Was the last conclave valid if Benedict XVI. is still the pope ? Is it valid despite Benedict XVI. being blackmailed to step down ? Because honest cardinals from conclave as a body of christ knew nothing about this blackmail...

3. Can we possibly in teology have two valid popes in the same time ?

Blessed Catherine Emmerich also had a prophechy of two popes in the same time and how harmful that relation will be to the church. She wrote that the church will be so cleverly undermined by the plan of the secret sect that not more then 100 priests will be left undecieved...

In Garabandal one visionary said that our lady said that she doesnt count one of the last four popes as pope and that one pope will have only short reign. So it's unclear is the three popes prophechy actually the five popes prophechy or the four popes prophechy. But it does sound like the one from the last four popes or the one from the last five popes will be the antipope. It sounds like that...

And Ron don't bother to answer me this questions if you are tired of this or dont have time. I know this is though.

Last edited by Keva : 25th March 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old 25th March 2020, 09:30 PM
Administrator

Please link to the message that claims benedict 16 was ousted.

1. Is Benedict XVI. still the pope then ? Is his resignation valid or invalid ?

It is a dogmatic fact that Pope Francis is the valid Pope. The body of Bishops cannot err in accepting someone as the Roman Pontiff, because the Church is indefectible. This is dogma. Private revelation can never supersede dogma.

Benedict 16 is no longer the Roman Pontiff. To claim that he is still Pope is schism and heresy.

2. Was the last conclave valid if Benedict XVI. is still the pope ? Is it valid despite Benedict XVI. being blackmailed to step down ? Because honest cardinals from conclave as a body of christ knew nothing about this blackmail...

The body of Bishops is led by the Holy Spirit, who is all-knowing. Claims about the conclave and pressure to step down cannot supersede dogma. Please do not believe these kinds of harmful claims about the Pope and the Church. Ignore all such claims. Even if a conclave were invalid, when a new Pope is accepted by the body of Bishops, he becomes the valid Pope.

Consider Pope Vigilius, who was an antipope and a manifest heretic. He then succeeded Pope Silverius as the Roman Pontiff, and became the true Pope. And the grace of God immediately vanquished all heresy from his heart. He reigned as a faithful Pope and approved of one of the 21 Ecumenical Councils.

3. Can we possibly in theology have two valid popes in the same time ?

No. It is a grave sin for anyone to claim that Benedict is still Pope, or that Francis is not the valid Pope, regardless of the story that explains it. You all are required by the teachings of the faith to accept Pope Francis as the true Roman Pontiff. Otherwise, you would be guilty of schism and heresy (for rejecting the dogma of Vatican I and the dogma of the indefectibility of the Church).
Old 25th March 2020, 10:01 PM

Ok, thanks for the answer.
There are many messages pointing to Benedict XVI. being ousted but what is far more important is the fact that Pedro explained in this video that there is no more room left for interpreting those messages about the king being ousted from the throne since Virgin Mary explained to Pedro who that king is...

It's all here explained. Maybe you didnt have time to listen to entire Pedro cathehecis. Its 20 minutes long...

https://gloria.tv/post/rg7tZLsB2zwf1UHvM2hEemxWV

Old 25th March 2020, 11:14 PM
Administrator

The message only talks about a "king" being removed or ousted from the throne. Mary did not say "Benedict". In private revelations, a king is a civilian ruler, if not a literal king, then a ruler with much power.

In the video, there are only two messages of a king removed from his throne, and then the message about xino. Here is my commentary on the message about xino:
https://ronconte.com/2020/03/25/a-pr...ture-antipope/
It cannot refer to Pope Francis.

"Dear children, when the king is taken off his throne a great battle will begin, and light will lose its brilliance." (message 2467).

"The king will experience great suffering and his throne will be overturned." (message 3419)

The first message above says the king is taken off his throne, and the second says the throne is overturned. It might refer to a civilian king. These messages are a good fit for a particular event in the distant future, as described in my eschatology, in the second part of the tribulation, when the Christian king of the South is defeated by the Antichrist, and he thereby begins his rise to world domination. The year of that event is 2430 AD. It is not for the first part of the tribulation.

Also, if Benedict were forced out of office, that would mean Benedict were still the valid Pope, making Francis an antipope. But since the body of Bishops has followed Francis for about 7 years now, that would also mean that the Church had gone astray -- which is not possible.

By the way, ANY member of this group who does not accept Pope Francis as the valid Roman Pontiff, or who thinks that he has failed in faith by apostasy or heresy or idolatry, is not welcome here. Schism and heresy will not be promoted in this group by anyone.
Old 26th March 2020, 12:07 AM
Administrator

But let's suppose that the messages about a king refer to a Pope. It still does not fit Pope Benedict. He was not "taken off his throne", and a "great battle" did not begin when he resigned 7 years ago. Also, Pope Benedict is not a liar. He stated that he chose to resign. He himself followed Francis as the true Pope. And the body of Bishops cannot err by following a false Pope. Then the other message states that the throne itself is overturned, and that did not happen either. So if the king refers to a Pope, which might even be the case, it does not fit Benedict and Francis.

I'm watching the video of Pedro Regis now. He admits that he often does not understand the videos. He makes the false claim that he is not interpreting the messages. He then goes on to make various claims not founded in what the messages actually say.

But let's suppose that the term king could mean "Pope". It does not say "Benedict". A future Pope could be removed from the throne forcibly. That fits my prediction about the next Pope after Francis, a conservative Pope who must flee Rome when the army of the Muslim extremists advances into Italy during World War 3. Subsequently, the extremists capture Rome and Vatican City, and they destroy much of the buildings of the Vatican. They also soon capture the Pope who has fled the city (in northern Italy). He dies in prison. But when the Allies recapture the city of Rome, the extremists strike the city with a nuclear missile. That fits a Pope "taken off his throne", and it fits a "great battle" and it fits the throne itself being "overturned". (But as I said, the message also fits the second part of the tribulation.)

Then another message says: "A divided reign and an empty chair. The existence of two kings will spread great confusion throughout the world, but God will come to the aid of His people. His chosen ones will not be left helpless." (message 2497).

This refers to the papacy after the death of the conservative successor to Pope Francis. So after that Pope is captured in World War 3, and dies in prison, the extremists are still in possession of Rome and Vatican City. They will burn the Churches of Rome and wreck Vatican City. An election will not be possible in Vatican City, as the rules for electing a Pope require (Universi Dominici Gregis). So there will be a non-canonical election, probably held in Washington D.C. For the governments of Europe will flee to D.C. during the War, and so the city will become like the capital of the world.

However, there will not be enough Cardinals for a convincing election of Pope, especially outside of Rome. So the Cardinals will permit many Bishops to vote for the next Pope. This, too, is non-canonical, but I argue still valid. A true Pope is then elected.

However, when the schismatics who departed from the Church under Francis and/or under his conservative successor see that a Pope can be elected outside of Rome and with Bishops participating and only a few Cardinals, they hold their own election. They elect a false Pope. He is the xino which I explained in my blog post.
https://ronconte.com/2020/03/25/a-pr...ture-antipope/

Thus, there are two kings, meaning two popes. And this is confusing to people because the antipope is the most popular antipope in the history of the Church, and he has much support from the liberal media. Both "popes" were elected in much the same way. The true Pope, of course, is the one elected by the Bishops and Cardinals who remained faithful to Francis and his successor.

This explains the prophecy: "A divided reign and an empty chair. The existence of two kings will spread great confusion throughout the world"

The reign is divided as many of the faithful follow the antipope instead of the true Pope. And the Chair of Peter is only empty in the sense that the true Pope reigns outside of Rome and the Vatican will have been half destroyed.

Then when the Allies recapture Rome, the Pope and the Antipope both go to Rome, each to bolster his claim to be the true Pope. Then the enemy will strike Rome and Vatican City with a nuclear missile, killing both the pope and the antipope. The election of the next Pope, then, will be undisputed.
Old 26th March 2020, 12:24 AM
Administrator

Note that in the video, Pedro say that our Lady prophesied there would be two Popes inside the Vatican. She did not say that. He added his own interpretation, and attributed his understanding to Mary.

He makes the same mistake that Protestants make when interpreting the Bible. They give the Bible their often erroneous interpretation, then they say that it is just the Bible, not them.

Now, Pedro believes that Benedict was ousted from the papacy. This means he was forced out. If that were true, then Francis would not be the valid Pope. But the body of Bishops has accepted Francis, therefore he is valid and the resignation of Benedict must have been valid. Pedro's claim implies a schismatic and heretical conclusion, that Francis is not the valid Pope, and that the Bishops follow and the Church is led by an antipope (supposedly Francis).

Pedro Regis has departed from the true faith by his beliefs about Benedict and Francis.
Old 26th March 2020, 08:23 AM

Ron, I'm not gonna quote here what's already said in the video. Everyone can watch the video and see. Pedro claims that the VIRGIN MARY EXPLAINED to him that the pope Benedict XVI. was ousted from the papacy. Its not the matter of his interpretation. Pedro claims he asked the Virgin Mary to explain the message and she explained. So, if that can't be possible in your view of catholic faith then perhapse you should consider removing these messages given to Pedro Regis from your list of true private revelations. As a member of this group i will obey and not post them here anymore. But I can't lie to people about what Pedro said. He says at the begging of the video that he would never dare to interpret such a grave message without being counseled by our lady beforehand. Pedro says: "So I asked her and she explained. When she explains everything is clear..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Note that in the video, Pedro say that our Lady prophesied there would be two Popes inside the Vatican. She did not say that. He added his own interpretation, and attributed his understanding to Mary.

She did say.
That information is contained in another message...

Dear Sons and Daughters, ... The Church of My Jesus will carry a heavy cross. The day will come when there will be two thrones, but only on one will be the true successor of Peter. It will be a time of great spiritual confusion for the Church. Stay with the truth. Listen to what I say and remain firm in the faith...

She is clearly pointing that there will be two popes with only one of them being the true pope...

Last edited by Keva : 26th March 2020 at 09:26 AM.