CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th December 2017, 03:49 AM

Default Facebook Group Name: Message of Garabandal

Group Administrator: Glenn Hudson, Massapequa, New York
Glenn claims to be a close Friend of Conchita (Visionary of Garabandal)

Ron, the following is one of the many posts from Glenn. Do you consider his post accurate?

WHEN WILL THE WARNING HAPPEN?

We were not given the exact time / date, but we were given 3 clues as to when the Warning is approaching soon. The three clues were a Synod, “when Communism comes again “and the global effects of Communism, especially religious persecution, and lastly the Pope returning from a visit to Moscow, Russia (and hostilities breaking out in Europe).

The Warning itself will begin with a event in the sky, in which Conchita describes as " like two stars colliding", (that does not mean 2 Stars will actually collide, because she also said nothing will fall to earth ) and then you will experience a revelation of all your sins and you will see the gravity of all your sins as God sees them, the effects on those you have harmed, and sins of omission, as God sees it.

Now the first thing people say to me is “ but I confessed my sins, those won’t be shown because I’m forgiven those”. Well, here’s a news flash you WILL be shown those for the educational purpose of revealing the gravity of offense God feels when you commit them. There is not a person on earth (unless God has already given them this revelation) that can describe how God feels when we sin, we just don’t know, and that is why this “Warning” is such a blessing, and not a punishment! Imagine, YOU will know something that only God knew all this time, to have a fraction of his knowledge about the true effects of sin on your soul! WOW, buckle up, it may be a bumpy ride.