CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd September 2009, 10:32 PM

Default The War

A discussion about the war that the Muslim extremists initiate in 2010, according to Ron's timeline.

We know that this war is to be the most severe yet in the history of the world, and perhaps millions, even tens of millions may be killed, if it indeed does come to pass.

That would start in about a year's time if the first three secrets occur in the spring. Since other aspects of the tribulation have already been discussed in this forum, eg. the famine and the warning, perhaps it would be helpful to discuss how we can prepare ourselves for this war, particularly amongst the European members who would be the worst affected by the invasion. For example, would it be prudent to flee, or to stay in one's own country, etc.

This war lasts for a number of years, in the 2010s and its effects continue into the 2020s and 30s. Perhaps the most significant question would be: what can be done if an extremist invasion is imminent?
Old 22nd September 2009, 11:48 PM
Administrator

I think that people should wait until after the Warning before making any decisions, and perhaps wait until after the Miracle also. These events will help strengthen the faithful for the tribulation; that is their purpose. And this strengthening will also help people know what to do. So don't make any life-changing decisions about the war until after those three events: Warning, Consolation, Miracle.

It will be very difficult to live in Europe during and after the war. But if that is God's will for you, then that is what you should do. Also, there is nowhere on earth to go to completely escape from the tribulation.
Old 23rd September 2009, 10:32 PM

Very true, I'm sure it will be much easier to make a decision after the Warning. However, we will not have a long time to think things through before the troubles are upon us. I for one will continue to pray and by putting my trust in Jesus and His Blessed Mother, I do not worry. What will be will be, and it will be God's will.
Old 24th September 2009, 12:22 AM

Default Let's not get ahead of ourselves

I think that it is a very good idea to merely pray and wait until the Warning and Miracle to determine next steps. These events are huge spiritual thresholds, and to plan beyond them at this point is almost to ignore or underestimate their importance.
Old 24th September 2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garabandalg View Post
I think that it is a very good idea to merely pray and wait until the Warning and Miracle to determine next steps. These events are huge spiritual thresholds, and to plan beyond them at this point is almost to ignore or underestimate their importance.

I could not agree more. I'm one who has tried to prepare for what is coming and now realize the futility of it. Trust in Him and do not fear.