CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12th December 2008, 01:04 AM

Default Extent of the Occupation

Ron,

How accurately do you estimate the extent of the Muslim occupation to be geographically? Are there any clear, definitive cut-off points on country borders (eg Russia?) along the fringes? Will every single European country fall to the occupation (large + small countries alike, such as those in Eastern Europe?)

Shane
Old 12th December 2008, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Ron,

How accurately do you estimate the extent of the Muslim occupation to be geographically? Are there any clear, definitive cut-off points on country borders (eg Russia?) along the fringes? Will every single European country fall to the occupation (large + small countries alike, such as those in Eastern Europe?)

Shane

There are numerous private revelations to holy persons on this subject. Some include even parts of what is now the nation of Georgia. All include Europe, and most state that a vast area is conquered. I don't know what the exact borders will be.
Old 12th December 2008, 01:41 PM

It's difficult to tell but some assumptions and limits can be known using Scripture and the current political situation.
The conquerors are limited in what they can take, both because God prevents them and also because there are areas of the world which they are not interested, at least earlier in the war. For example they would wish to conquer the United States, but they cannot due to evident logistic reasons.

To the east they cannot invade or else occupy Russia, China and India, because these are nuclear powers which possess nuclear weapons and the will to use them. The extremists know this, so they will not approach these countries. It might well happen that some of these latter countries will occupy part of other countries in order to set a buffer zone to defend themselves from the conquerors. Example, Russia might occupy Kazakhistan and part of eastern Europe bringing the old Soviet countries inside its sphere of influence. Georgia was a fomer soviet country, but it's history is based on very ancient christian tradition, beside they regard themselves as europeans so they will be conquered, this includes Armenia. I do not know about countries like Uzbekistan or other similar countries, much will depend on what stance these countries will take, they will have the choice of either falling to the conquerors or submit to Russia in order to be protected from the invaders, of course this refers only to the former soviet countries which are not part of the European Union.

I don't know about Pakistan, even though it has nuclear weapons, it has also a great numbers of muslims. Pakistan could either fall within the conqueror's reach or not, that will depend from the future political situations.

To the north, they will conquer even parts of Scandinavia, but generally they are interested in land which can provide food and crops, and has some value. There are parts of Scandinavia which are generally covered in ice and too cold to grow crops, so they will mostly ignore these lands, also these parts of Europe are not very populated, so there is not much reason in conquering them, although nominally they can be said to have been conquered by them.

To the south, they are also limited in the african continent. They will generally take all the northern african states where there is a large majority of muslims, but they will not be able to get too much to the south because there is a majority of christian africans who will improvise a fierce resistance. Also their main goal is to conquer Europe and the rich nations, which can provide goods, food and stuff like that, only after some time they will consolidate power in Africa.

Other parts of the world will not be conquered, either because they will be regarded of little value but also because they are too difficult to take.

After the extremists consolidate power within Europe, they will have the presumption to take over the whole world, since they had time to prepare and have gained access to intercontinental missiles. But at that point it will be too late because their end has been long decreeted.
For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain (Phil 1:21)

Last edited by Rob : 12th December 2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12th December 2008, 02:12 PM

Here is a speculative map of the extent of the occupation.
The red line shows the maximum possible extent of the occupation, this line cannot be crossed in any case. The green area shows the countries which will certainly be conquered, the ones with the green lines are uncertain, they can either be totally conquered, partially, or not at all, or used as buffer zones by nuclear countries or by the allies. The orange color highlights the nuclear countries.
Apparently Israel will not be conquered but under siege.
Things can vary however, one should take into account the many prophecies that have been made during teh centuries.

Last edited by Rob : 12th December 2008 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12th December 2008, 08:16 PM

Thanks Rob. That was quite detailed! You must have researched it a bit, judging from your details.

The reason I brought it up was because I came across this prophecy by Yves Dupont relating to the occupation and I wanted to check its verifiability:

Quote:
Yves Dupont in Catholic Prophecy, 'The coming chastisement', page 107 [1970]
summing up the various prophecies on the the Mohammedan [Muslim]
invasion of Europe states:

'The Mohammedans will overrun the whole of Southern Europe.
In France they will be stopped on the banks of the river Loire;
In Germany, however, they will cross the Danube, reach the Rhine
and possibly the North Sea. In Eastern Europe they will clash with the Poles,
who by then will have shaken off their Communist yoke'.
The Mohammedans will commit innumerable atrocities, but no great
military feats, since Europe will already be on its knees through civil wars.
As soon as the European nations can gather up their forces again,
the Mohammedans will suffer crushing defeats on every front,
will be thrown back into the sea again and pursued into their own
homelands, which will mark the prelude to their conversion to Christianity'.

From looking at the map, it really brings home just how extensive this occupation will be, a seemingly impossible feat which will happen soon under God's Providence.
As for myself, I am not sure what I will do when it begins; I hope it will be possible to decide whether or not to stay put after the Miracle. I hope and pray that I and my family will be able to make some sort of getaway before the Muslim extremists arrive.
Compared with the rest of Europe, Ireland is only a small nation, with only 4 million inhabitants. As most of the population is Roman Catholic (about 84%) if they start persecuting and killing here it won't take them long to finish us off.
Rob, being from Italy, what do you think you might do as the occupation comes?
Old 12th December 2008, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Good map, I agree with it for the most part.

I don't think that they will conquer Afganistan because Scripture says they attack to the West, North, and South, not to the East. The enemy forces are led by Iran and Iraq, and Afganistan is to the East.

I also don't think that they will attack so far to the north in Kazakhistan, since Russia would not permit it. See what Russia did when Georgia tried to move troops within Georgia, into a region that wanted to break away; Russia moved in troops because they still see some of the parts of the old Soviet Union as being to some extent under their authority or power.

I don't think that the lines of division between the northern part of Africa and the rest of the continent will break down along national borders, because in most cases those borders are merely lines on a map with no geographic or man-made boundries. I think that Allies will be able to stop them above the equator.
Old 12th December 2008, 11:23 PM

I don't think that the lines of division between the northern part of Africa and the rest of the continent will break down along national borders, because in most cases those borders are merely lines on a map with no geographic or man-made boundries. I think that Allies will be able to stop them above the equator.[/quote]

Ron, why above the Equator ?
Old 12th December 2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Good map, I agree with it for the most part.

I don't think that they will conquer Afganistan because Scripture says they attack to the West, North, and South, not to the East. The enemy forces are led by Iran and Iraq, and Afganistan is to the East.

But isn't Afghanistan a largely Muslim nation? Perhaps it will not be conquered by force and will readily join the "Extremist Alliance", that is why Scripture doesn't mention an attack to the East, it will not be necessary. Given the current political situation in Afghanistan I cannot see how this country will be left outside the sphere of influence of the extremists.

The same could be said with Pakistan, if it falls under the extremists influence it will be by spontaneous decision, not by force, since Scripture does not mention an attack to the East, as you have said. What is your opinion on that?

Quote:
I also don't think that they will attack so far to the north in Kazakhistan, since Russia would not permit it. See what Russia did when Georgia tried to move troops within Georgia, into a region that wanted to break away; Russia moved in troops because they still see some of the parts of the old Soviet Union as being to some extent under their authority or power.

I agree, that is the most reasonable scenario, I will adjust the speculative map.

Quote:
I don't think that the lines of division between the northern part of Africa and the rest of the continent will break down along national borders, because in most cases those borders are merely lines on a map with no geographic or man-made boundries. I think that Allies will be able to stop them above the equator.

The difficulty with Africa is that the nations near the equator have both a similar percentage of muslim and christian populations, so I have no idea if these ones will be torn apart, or conquered by extremists entirely. For example northern Sudan has a large percentage of muslims, while southern Sudan has a large majority of christians (apparently Sudan will be divided into two countries in the upcoming years), so will this country be torn into two or will the extremists conquer it entirely? It's difficult to draw a clear demarcation here.

Also having a line across or near the equator means having a very large front I wonder how such a large area will be defended, that is why I tended to push the front much to the south. Perhaps I haven't considered the Sahara desert much given that it is an obstacle to advancing armies.

Ron, do you think that the name of southern Africa, as given by Scripture "Equator" means that it will literally include the Equator or is it just a name used to indicate this future kingdom, but it must not necessarily include the equator?
Old 13th December 2008, 12:03 AM

Here is a map in wikipedia showing roughly the extent of religions in Africa:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa

I will take the boundary between christian and muslim areas as a speculative model for the African boundary during the cnquest, notice that the equator is much more to the south in any case.

All right, this is the final edition of the map. Blue are the allied nations, red the nuclear powers with the will to use nuclear weapons, orange the countries which fall under their sphere of influence. The red line shows the rough boundary of the extremists' territory in green.

Old 13th December 2008, 12:25 AM

Apart from the nations highlighted in blue, will the larger conquered nations like France, Italy, Britain etc. also be considered allies; will they fight back with other external allies or will the occupants have complete control over all military and government resources?