CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Practical Preparations
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 16th January 2010, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Default Now is the time

If you have not already done so, now is the time to increase the frequency of your confessions, increase the frequency and fevor of your examinations of conscience, and rid your life of whatever objective sins still remain, as best you are able. This approach will be of great benefit once the Warning occurs. For the Warning only corrects us for sins still on our conscience.
Old 16th January 2010, 05:53 PM

Ron,
Thank you very much for all your preparation encouragement. At this time, can you speak to the possibility that the events that you have spoke of and that you believe will happen in the coming months, do not, in fact occur.

I seem to recall last year at this time, events of the world were pointing towards something occurring soon. But then your anticipated dates of last year were off balance. And again, here we are with events pointing towards something big occurring soon, but Iím hoping you have a ĎPlan Bí scenario.

Could you share that with us?

Kind Regards,
Brendan
Old 16th January 2010, 06:08 PM
Administrator

My writings in eschatology are speculative, and are not dogma or doctrine. My predictions of future events are also speculative. But I don't have an alternative scenario. I've described my understanding of God's plan for the future. We will soon see if I am correct.
Old 16th January 2010, 07:18 PM

NOW is the time! We should all be living as if the end of our world as we know it is tomorrow, or in the next five minutes. NOW is always the time to uproot any sins on your soul. NOW is the time to pray more fervently. Our Warning is NOW, and our judgement could very well be tomorrow!

If these events do not come to pass, and we have done all we could to prepare ourselves, we loose nothing and gain everything!
Old 16th January 2010, 09:35 PM

I just came from Confession an hour ago. Reminder about this great Sacrament is ALWAYS very beneficial.
Old 17th January 2010, 01:14 AM
TheGiftOfLife

I have just come back from a wonderful confession at OLD St. Patricks in Little Italy. I was planning on this all week and then saw Ron's post. I plan on going to weekly confession through Lent.
Old 18th January 2010, 02:43 AM

Default It is all good...

God works in mysterious ways, and anything that makes us prepare to be closer to Him and be with Him if it comes to that is beneficial. If a friend mistakenly saved your soul, would you be angry with him?
Old 18th January 2010, 11:35 AM
supporting member

Default The Church's Position

It has been interesting to follow the visits of high ranking church officials to Medjugorje and their enthusiastic public comments during the past month. And as expected, the Bishop of Mostar continues to flood the public media with his campaign against the apparitions.

It will be even more interesting to see what actions are taken by the church if the Warning occurs on Good Friday. The Church seems to be in a NO-WIN position. It would be difficult to fail to recognize the validity of Medjugorje after a 3 day warning and then the occurance of a world wide event. It will also be difficult not to reconnize the validity of Garabandal as well, after 45 years of promotion by their faithful believers. Yet even a belated approval of these events will make the Church appear to be overly slow and careful in their evaluation of these supernatural events.

Prudence is probably appropriate in these situations. Cases like Padre Pio and Sister Faustina would indicate that the Church usually gets it right in the end.
Old 18th January 2010, 09:41 PM

Thanks God, the faithful of the church are also inspired by the holy spirit.
Old 3rd February 2010, 03:25 PM

Ron, have you seen the picture from the Hubble telescope that was posted on SpiritDaily today? It is described by some sources as an "UFO", or perhaps a result of a collision between 2 asteroids-something that has never been seen before. Anyway, the nucleus of the object has an unusual shape and appears to me to be in the form of a cross. The media is describing it as an X. The Garabandal prophecy from Conchita states the Warning would be "like when two stars collide".
Just thinking, that perhaps in His Awesome Mercy, Our Lord could be giving us a warning before the Warning. What do you think?