CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 15th February 2010, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonafreak View Post
Message 3279 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 13/02/2010
Donīt get away from prayer. All this must happen (the actual events) but in the end will come the final triumph of My Immaculate Heart.

Thoughts??

On closer inspection there is a common denominator here - Translation from Portugese.

"... in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph." -Our Lady of Fatima 1917 A.D.
"I want to tell you that a chapel is to be built here in my honor. I am the Lady of the Rosary. Continue always to pray the Rosary every day... Do not offend the Lord our God any more, because He is already so much offended."
-Our Lady of Fatima 1917 A.D.

What I can see is pretty much a reiteration of what was said at Fatima which we all assume was a true apparition.
Yes, Daytona I think that your interpetation closely parallels what Ron has been predicting.
Old 15th February 2010, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Dear Sons and Daughters, trust in The Lord. He will dry your tears and you will see a transformation in the world. Rejoice, for your names are already written in heaven. The calvary of humanity will begin on a Friday, but the victory of God will come afterwards and you will be led to a great day of victory. Human eyes have never seen what God has kept for His chosen ones. Courage. Donīt get away from prayer. All this must happen (the actual events) but in the end will come the final triumph of My Immaculate Heart. I encourage you to tell everyone about My appeals. I need you very much. Stay firmly on the path I have pointed out. Trust fully in My motherly protection. I wonīt abandon you. Forward without fear.

Yes, I think that the bold text above refers to the Warning, which is a type of transfiguration or transformation of the Church in the world. The Warning occurs on Good Friday, and is a day of suffering and mourning, like a type of Calvary for us.

She says victory twice. So the victory that comes afterward is the Consolation and Miracle and all the other benefits that occur during the suffering of the first part of the tribulation. Then the great day of victory is the day after the three days of darkness.

Another interpretation also applies, that the first victory is the end of the first part of the tribulation, and the great day of victory is the return of Jesus and Mary.
Old 15th February 2010, 12:37 PM

Very shcoking indeed,stricking similarities with Ron's timetabe.
Old 15th February 2010, 01:45 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

Here is something that showed up on www.medjugorjevideo.com today. It seems that there are items being put in place for a specific reason. Pray, pray, pray!

When it is daytime in Medjugorje, you can see Apparition Hill. At the top right corner of the image is the white statue of the Blessed Mother, which marks the place where the six visionaries experienced their first apparition. According to the third secret that Our Lady entrusted to the seers, the "permanent sign," prophesied to be miraculous and indestructible, will appear on Apparition Hill. Part of the reason behind this webcam is to allow people to see the permanent sign as soon as it appears. During the day, you will also see pilgrims climbing Apparition Hill, most likely praying the rosary as they go up or down.
Old 15th February 2010, 04:34 PM
Administrator

This was pointed out to me in an e-mail from a non-member reader.

The recent message includes the statement:
"A frightening event will occur on the old mountain."

The reader things, and I agree, that the old mountain refers to 'Corcovado'.

Corcovado means 'hunchback' and I would interpret this name as
meaning hunched over due to old age.

But I don't know what the 'frightening event' refers to.
Old 15th February 2010, 05:04 PM

Default Pictures of Corvacado Mountain

Cristo Redentor, the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, stands on Corcavado Mountain overlooking the city of Rio de Janeiro. It shows Jesus standing with his arms stretched out, welcoming all people. It was buil by engineer Heitor da Silva Costa, and is one of the tallest statues in the world.

I don't know, it seems like an ideal spot for the permanent sign
Old 19th February 2010, 01:46 AM

Message 3280 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Batatan, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 16/02/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, the eagle (U.S.) will not fly tranquilly. Its nest will tremble and there will be great fear. Bend your knees in prayer. Humanity is very tense and the moment has come for its return to The Lord. Open your hearts to The Lord. He loves you and awaits you with open arms. God sent Me to you to call you to conversion and to ask you be like My Son Jesus in everything. Donīt lose heart. Donīt back away. Trust in the power of God and you will be victorious. I know your needs and I will speak to My Jesus for you. Accept and give testimony to My appeals. I need you. Donīt let anything take you away from the way I have pointed out. At this moment I am making an extraordinary rain of graces fall upon you. Forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Message 3281 from Our Lady, Queen of peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 17/02/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, the land of the Holy Cross (Brazil) will live difficult moments. I suffer because of what awaits you. Donīt get away from prayer. Return to My Son Jesus through the sacraments. This is an opportune time for your conversion. Donīt back away, but seek strength in the Eucharist and the words of My Jesus. Pay attention. Listen to what I am saying. The day will come when the furious Lion will lay at the feet of the dragon. A union of beasts will bring great suffering to My poor children. Pray. Pray.Pray. Tell everyone Tell everyone that God is in a hurry and there is no more time to lose. Forward on the way I have pointed out. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

Ron, what do you think of the these two recent messages? I get a little concerned when I see things like "Dear Sons and Daughters, the eagle (U.S.) will not fly tranquilly. Its nest will tremble and there will be great fear."
Old 19th February 2010, 02:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonafreak View Post
Ron, what do you think of the these two recent messages? I get a little concerned when I see things like "Dear Sons and Daughters, the eagle (U.S.) will not fly tranquilly. Its nest will tremble and there will be great fear."
I don't know specifically what that means. I take it as a general indication of the difficulties of the tribulation, especially for the U.S. since the U.S. will be involved in the next two world wars.
Old 22nd February 2010, 02:34 PM

It looks as though one of Our Lady's prophecies has been fulfilled. Message #3269 states in part, "the island of Madeira will be devastated and the inhabitants of the big city next to the river will experience heavy cross."
In an AP article this morning, it is reported that on Saturday, 2-20-10, the island suffered torrential rains, flash floods and mudslides with 42 people reported dead and 4 missing. The authorities fear that more bodies will be found when the clean up begins.
It occurred to me that this apparent fulfillment could be a helpful tool in urging friends and family members to return to the Church and the sacraments this Lent, without delay.
BTW, message #3269 is dated 1-21-10.
Old 23rd February 2010, 12:36 AM

Good catch! I had to google Madeira to see where it's at. I would also suggest that it's a indication of what the rest of the world is in store for. They will be in my prayers.

The videos on You Tube show that it was big event with a lot of power in the water.

Last edited by Dan A : 23rd February 2010 at 01:07 AM.