CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 21st January 2011, 11:31 PM
Mark

Ron, this is your site and you can do as you see fit. However, I find much of what is being presented interesting and related to scriptures predictions of the signs of the times. For the most part, I feel postings on your site are beneficial as discernment of the times. I have no problem reading the "experts" theology books and articles, but I also feel many of your readers can benefit from insight from others as well. After all, Pedro Regis is one of your TPR.
Old 25th January 2011, 04:10 AM

Default Latest messages from TPR:

3429-Our Lady's Message, broadcast on 22/01/2011
Dear Sons and Daughters, bend your knees in prayer. Mankind is infected with sin and it is time the great return. Be docile and listen to my pleas. God is in a hurry. Do not cross your arms. I am your Mom and I love. Have courage, faith and hope. My Son Jesus awaits your sincere and courageous witness. Do not let the things of this world take you away from God's grace. Devote part of your time to the Lord. In Him is your true liberation. Forward on the path I have pointed out. Dunedin will live moments of great suffering. Greater pain did not exist. I grieve for what is coming to you. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. , Amen.

3428-Our Lady's Message, broadcast on 20/01/2011
Dear children, do not flee from prayer. Humanity has become spiritually blind and need to be cured. Accept the merciful love of the Lord and be saved. Seek not the glories of this world, because everything in this life passes. Only the grace of God in you is eternal. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to lead you to holiness. Open your hearts to the Lord and He will make you men and women of faith. Love the truth and listen to my pleas. I do not want to force you, but listen to me. The great city that is beside the Potomac will live moments of great distress. Pray, pray, pray. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. , Amen
Old 25th January 2011, 04:14 AM

Default FYI: Dunedin

Dunedin is on the South Island of New Zealand.
Old 25th January 2011, 12:42 PM
Administrator

The great city that is beside the Potomac will live moments of great distress.

This is clearly Washington, D.C. The distress is related to the tribulation.

It might be related to the effect of the Warning on politics.
Or it might be related to other parts of the tribulation.
Old 25th January 2011, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Dunedin will live moments of great suffering. Greater pain did not exist.

This might be related to a tidal wave, since Dunedin is right on the coast, facing the open Pacific ocean.
Old 28th January 2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Dunedin will live moments of great suffering. Greater pain did not exist.

This might be related to a tidal wave, since Dunedin is right on the coast, facing the open Pacific ocean.

I lived in Dunedin NZ, during the mid 1980's.
Yes, it could also be subject to earthquakes, since there was a 7.1 that hit Christchurch (same magnitude as Haiti) during September 2010, which is only four hours drive to reach by car. So if the quake hit offshore, then as Ron puts it, a tsanami or tidal wave would put the city at risk.
Old 29th January 2011, 06:40 AM

Default new messages - translations not great - maybe someone else can do better

Our Lady's Message, broadcast on 25/01/2011
Dear children, you are in My Immaculate Heart and have nothing to fear. Have confidence, faith and hope. Whatever happens do not back away. Stay on the path I have pointed out. I know your needs and speak to My Jesus in your favor. Rejoice because your names are already written in heaven. I ask that you keep the flame of your faith. Faith will lead you to My Son Jesus. He loves you and awaits you with open arms. Do not forget: you have a great value in God's eyes. It was precisely out of love to you that My Son Jesus gave himself up and took the Cross. God is in a hurry. Now is the time for your return. What I say is not to make you afraid, but to warn you about what is to come. Kalamata will live moments of pain. Death will come from the depths and my poor children will weep and lament. Bend your knees in prayer. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. , Amen.

3430-Our Lady's Message, broadcast on 24/01/2011
Dear children, you walk into a future of large and painful trials. Pray. Only the power of prayer will find the grace to bear the weight of the cross. Do not be discouraged. There is no victory without the cross. Fire on ice: this is the reason for the pain for many of My poor children. Do not stray from the path I have pointed out over the years. I come from heaven to call you to a sincere conversion. Listen to Me. What you have to do not leave for tomorrow. Forward with courage. This is the message I give you today on behalf of the Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here one more time. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. , Amen.
Old 29th January 2011, 02:03 PM
Mark

One thing is clear in the messages of Pedro Regis. Land areas all around the world that are on the shores and banks of ocean's and rivers are in serious peril. Many of these areas will be no more, while others will be desamated beyond recognition. This can only take place through some massive earth quakes and tembling.
Old 2nd February 2011, 11:47 PM
Mark

October 30th, 2010 Message

Message 3393 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 30/10/2010

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to a sincere conversion. I ask you to live My messages with courage. I donīt want to force you, but I ask you to be docil to My appeals. People have gotten away from God and have become spiritually blind. Behold, the sorrowful times have come that I have predicted for humanity. Return to The Lord by means of a sincere and loving gift of self. God loves you and is waiting for you with the immense love of The Father. You are heading towards a future of great difficulties. The earth will shake and Egypt will drink the bitter chalice of pain. Pray. Pray. Pray. The Middle East will experience a heavy cross and My poor children will shout for help . The beautiful country will be in tears for the death of her children. Bend your knees in prayer. Your victory is in The Lord. Donīt cross your arms. This is the message I give you in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit, Amen. Remain in peace. Amen
Old 3rd February 2011, 12:36 AM
Bonaventure

sounds like it's unfolding right now....