CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 1st January 2010, 12:44 PM
Administrator

Default Predictions for 2010

April 2nd, Good Friday, the Warning (Day of Repentance)
April 4th, Easter Sunday, the Day of Consolation

Pope Benedict XVI suggests three places of worship in Jerusalem, for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (a Temple, a Basilica, a mosque).

May 13th, Ascension Thursday, the Miracle

May 13th - Pope John Paul II canonized; perhaps also Pope Pius XII will be canonized on the same day.

Many of the extremists in the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa respond to the Warning, and also next to the Miracle, with fear, and without repentance. They make a desperate grab for power in those nations. There are coups, insurrection, and outright war among those nations. Extremists fight against moderates, and the extremists win, and they take control of all those nations.

At some point after the Miracle, and probably before the end of 2010, Pope Benedict XVI dies.

The next Pope is the one St. Malachy called 'Peter the Roman'. But he does NOT take the name Pope Peter II. I believe that this Pope will be Cardinal Arinze and that he will take the name Pope Pius XIII. He will die a martyr in late 2012 or early 2013.

World War III begins in 2010, and lasts throughout most of the 2010's.
I believe that this war begins with an attack on New York City; a nuclear bomb (not a missile; not a dirty bomb) sent by the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa.
Old 1st January 2010, 03:53 PM

It's hard to believe that these tremendous events are on our doorstep.
Old 1st January 2010, 05:21 PM

Default Jan 1 21010 ...

90 days left before Good Friday ...

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/...&sec=00&p0=179
Old 1st January 2010, 07:16 PM
supporting member

It looks like it will start with a bang.
Old 1st January 2010, 08:01 PM
Administrator

I should temper my predictions stated above with the reminder that my eschatology is speculative; it is not dogma or doctrine, and it not certain or absolute. All my eschatology books now have this statement at the beginning of each chapter:

Please understand that my writings about the future are speculative eschatology, based on study and interpretation, not based on knowledge that is absolute or certain.
Old 1st January 2010, 11:29 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Ron,

That is a very good thing that you are doing by stating that your predictions are all speculative.

I recenty read some Very Negative statements about your OPINION that you think Mary was conceived virginally by some miracle (eventhough she is genetically of St Joachim and Anne). These people are under the incorrect impression that you are stating absolutes, dogma and doctrine.

In my opinion, you cant state enough about the fact that you are not in any way attacking Mother Church and her dogma. Putting that out there more might lessen future attacks.

==========

Why did you change your mind about John XXIII and now Pius the XII.
John XXIII is in a much easier position to be cannonized. I think if anything it will be John XXIII and maybe even 3 Popes in one day.

Also, I keep thinking about Mary Loli's statement: "things will be at their WORST before the warning" which I think is some kind of conflict.

Do you think things will be status quo until April 2nd or do you think there will be some significate changes in life within the next 12 weeks leading up to April 2nd?

Last edited by TheGiftOfLife : 1st January 2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 2nd January 2010, 01:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftOfLife View Post
Why did you change your mind about John XXIII and now Pius the XII.
John XXIII is in a much easier position to be cannonized. I think if anything it will be John XXIII and maybe even 3 Popes in one day.

Also, I keep thinking about Mary Loli's statement: "things will be at their WORST before the warning" which I think is some kind of conflict.

Do you think things will be status quo until April 2nd or do you think there will be some significate changes in life within the next 12 weeks leading up to April 2nd?

I did not change my mind about John 23 being canonized. JP2 and Pius12 were both declared venerable on the same day, so their canonizations seem to be on the same track. John 23 is already a Blessed, so he could be the third Pope canonized on that same day. My opinion is that canonizations for JP2 and Pius12 are nearly certain to occur soon. I'm less sure about John23.

I don't know if there will be any eschatological significant events between now and the Warning. None that I know of.

Some persons will say very negative things about my theology no matter what I say. They have set ideas about what Catholicism is; they think that Catholicism is nothing other than what they know and understand (or misunderstand). Any ideas that challenge their assumptions are horrifying to them. They will distort whatever I say and will make deliberate false accusations. They are not willing to accept the truth, so there is no point in attempting to correct them. I think that some of these people behave this way because they are not in a state of grace.
Old 5th January 2010, 02:05 AM

Ron, I think your theology is right on. If there is a problem with anything on this web site it would be giving the exact dates of future events. Even though you give a disclaimer that this is your belief to the future dates, people still rely heavily that it will occur. We know these coming events are going to occur at some point, maybe it is better to leave it at that and not attach dates to them. Your theology has truly been a help to me and I am sure many others. Please do not take my comment as critical because that is not my intention. I just believe the potential is there to let people down just because of dates when you have such a wealth of true knowledge in theology.
Old 5th January 2010, 02:57 AM
Administrator

I understand what you are saying. But I have been led along this path in my eschatology for many years by following the grace of God. So I don't believe that it is an error to seek the dates of future events. I might make a mistake in a particular date or the details of a particular event, but including dates as well as events in eschatology is not a fundamental error.
Old 7th January 2010, 06:07 AM

Default Have I got that right?

I must have misunderstood your miracle prediction. I thought you had said it would be May 13 in 2011. You are saying it will be just one month after the warning????