CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 19th April 2007, 04:11 AM
CRW

Default Mirjana Soldo - Blessed Mother Apparition April 2, 2007

On April 2nd, Mirjana Soldo received her monthly apparition at the Cenacle Community. Here is the message she transmitted after the apparition:

"Dear children, do not be of a hard heart towards the mercy of God, which has been pouring out upon you for so much of your time. In this special time of prayer, permit me to transform your hearts that you may help me to have my Son resurrect in all hearts, and that my heart may triumph. Thank you." Our Lady added, "Your Shepherds need your prayers".

After blessing us and all of our religious articles, Our Lady emphasized once again that she is giving us her Motherly blessing. She said, "but the greatest blessing is the blessing of a priest."

"Do not be of a hard heart towards the mercy of God, which has been pouring out upon you..." (message of April 2nd, 2007)

"Write down these words, my daughter: All those souls who will glorify my mercy and spread its worship, encouraging others to trust in my mercy, will not experience terror at the hour of death. My mercy will shield them in that last battle." (Sr. Faustina's Diary, Paragraph 1540)

"..Write down these words for the benefit of distressed souls : when a soul sees and realizes the gravity of its sins, when the whole abyss of the misery into which it immersed itself is displayed before its eyes, let it not despair, but with trust let it throw itself into the arms of my mercy, as a child into the arms of its beloved mother. These souls have a right of priority to my compassionate Heart. I delight particularly in a soul which has placed its trust in my bounty." ( Paragraph 1541).

Permission to copy and share if: "Children of Medjugorje" is cited along with our website: www.childrenofmedjugorje.com

This is a partial quote from the Children of Medjugorje – not a word was changed.

St. Faustina was told to write down: when a soul sees and realizes the gravity of its sins; I wonder if St. Faustina also had the wisdom of the Warning… I wonder if she...

Cecil