CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th April 2007, 12:23 PM

Thumbs up Medjugorje April Message

Message of April 25, 2007

“Dear children! Also today I again call you to conversion. Open your hearts. This is a time of grace while I am with you, make good use of it. Say: “This is the time for my soul”. I am with you and love you with immeasurable love. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

http://medjugorje.hr.nt4.ims.hr/News.aspx

As you can see, this is a lovely message, which strikes a chord with the very core of our being - Our Hearts!
She is reminding all of us to make use of the precious time of grace, that has been graciously allowed to us.
By saying "while I am with you-make good use of it", she has hinted that she won't be appearing at Medjugorje indefinately, that is ..when the secrets unfold, it will take a different turn of events, and her primary mission would therefore have been accomplished.
Despite all this, she certainly does reassure us that she is always with us in spirit, and loves us beyond measure. What more could we ask for

Rgds Paul
Mary - Queen of Peace (Mir)- Pray for us.
Old 27th April 2007, 05:52 PM

Every time I read these messages I get an uneasy feeling. How poor a sinner am I to feel like I am not growing towards Christ with these special graces and Mary's aid. What will happen when this special time of grace is gone!