CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 28th May 2007, 11:35 AM

Thumbs up Medjugorje Monthly Message

Message of May 25, 2007

RE:http://www.medjugorje.hr/

“Dear children! Pray with me to the Holy Spirit for Him to lead you in the search of God’s will on the way of your holiness. And you, who are far from prayer, convert and, in the silence of your heart, seek salvation for your soul and nurture it with prayer. I bless you all individually with my motherly blessing. Thank you for having responded to my call.”

I believe it is not mere coincidence that she mentioned the Holy Spirit specifically in this monthly message, since liturgically we celebrated Pentecost Sunday just yesterday.
She is also full of grace of the Holy Spirit, since Jesus's physical birth was conceived in her with the aid of the Holy Spirit. Likewise it is through her, that the Holy Spirit can dispense these graces to us, through intercessory prayer and loving devotion to her.
With our busy lives, many of us fall short of an adequate amount of prayer for our souls, including myself, so we suffer the effects that plants have, that are underwatered or lacking nutrients, therefore we don't quite reach our full spiritual potential.

Mary, Queen of Peace, Gospa, (Mir) - Pray for us,
Old 28th May 2007, 10:29 PM
untamed_angel

Hi Paul

I recieve the monthly message in my inbox. I am truly grateful for the internet for this reason. I thought this was a particularly powerful message. Infact I think in the last year Our Mothers messages have been so clear and direct in a very special way. Thanks for posting it. I enjoyed reading it again.
Old 31st May 2007, 02:51 PM
MARIAN

Read this interesting interview with Fr Amworth where he calls Medujorge a fortress against satan.

Mary
Old 31st May 2007, 02:52 PM
MARIAN

http://www.medjugorje.org/framorth1.htm
this is the link