CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th June 2007, 07:16 PM

Default CPR-Agnes Sawarno

Claimed Private Revelation in Indonesia. I have no clue how they got my email address but it showed up this morning, so I feel like evaluating it. I didnt see it on Ron's list unless I missed it, so this one I think needs to be evaluated.

http://www.heartoftheblessedmother.org/
Old 4th June 2007, 11:08 PM
Administrator

This one is false.

This quote:
Quote:
“I come here to take up my children to God. Because there will happen a ‘three days of darkness’ all over the world; no sun, nor moon, nor stars; all this will happen at the beginning of the year. All this will be just a “sign” in order that all human beings be made aware of the necessity of returning to God.”

Mother Mary promised to be present on the next Monday (10 April 1995) and every other Monday.
claims that the three days of darkness is just a sign to return to God, rather than the culmination of a series of severe punishments from God. Also, it did not happen 'at the beginning of the year'.

they also claimed:
Quote:
During the celebration of the 88th years anniversary of the first apparition in Fatima, on May 13, 2005,
the miracle of the sun
will be given again in Fatima, as the same sign
that had been given through Lucia, Jacinta and Fransisco,
on the October 13, 1917.(*)

It is given for the world
as the last sign for conversion
and preparation for the purification of the world
while we wait for "the three days of darkness" as the climax.
basically saying that there will be no signs between 2005 and the three days of darkness.

They also claim that the true message of Fatima was not given out to the world by the Pope (thereby claiming that the Pope and Sr. Lucia lied).

this next claim is amusing:
Quote:
Shortly before the three days of darkness comes, there will be a sign of heavy and dark fog falling down to the earth with stinky smell that makes people could hardly breathe.
It doesn't sound like the Virgin Mary speaking, now does it?

There is also a section of the messages where 'Mary' rejects the decisions of the Second Vatican Council, calling them harmful to her children and saying that it was only the decisions of men. She also calls the Pope 'your highest leader.'

so, false.
Old 4th June 2007, 11:14 PM

Thanks Ron. I was going to look over it later tonight but now I wont bother.