CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Coffee House
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 18th October 2020, 11:19 AM

120. God does not command

This sentence, which makes us smile, allows us to meditate and deepen it:
“No man does he command to sin, to none does he give strength for lies.” Sirach, chapter 15, verse 20

God commands nothing that is destructive to us and to our neighbour: “To none does he give strength for lies.” He does not allow anyone to sin. Sin is not God’s choice. God does not impose anything on us.

Let’s say it like this: “He did not allow anyone to be stupid.” Because the lack of intelligence, understanding and reflection is the sign of a closure to God and to others.

We are free as wind, free as children of God. It is up to us to discern and want what God offers us.

Book: … for Love
Normand Thomas

Thank's Lord for Loving me,
and for your Love passing through my
heart into others hearts
Old 19th October 2020, 11:04 AM

121. That’s wisdom!

Paul understood:
“We do speak a wisdom to those who are mature, but not a wisdom of this age, nor of the rulers of this age who are passing away.” 1 Corinthians, chapter 2, verse 6

We are entertained … while we are far from reality. The world, more specifically the mundane, entertains us and moves us away from good.

“The ruler of this age”, mentioned by Paul, is usually the power that submits the neighbour. They entertain us while we pay or others pay the price.

The only one that can lead us to reality is Jesus:
“You, Lord, give light to my lamp; my God brightens the darkness about me.” Psalm 18, verse 29

Jesus is “the Light” of our lamp if we welcome it. Night turns into day with the Lord.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM

122. God’s invitation

Caution:
“You were called for freedom, brothers. But do not use this freedom as an opportunity for the flesh; rather, serve one another through love.” Galatians, chapter 5, verse 13

Our freedom lies in God’s welcome. Our freedom lies serving “one another through love”.
Jesus tells us:
“If you remain in my word, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John, chapter 8, verses 31 to 32

Do we want to follow Jesus? Do we want to live within his truth? May we give our heart to Jesus.

[img][/img]

Do we want to love the neighbour? Let’s ask the Holy Spirit to Love with our hearts.

We want to live forever? Let’s ask the Father to lead us to Jesus who is the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Jesus invites us to deeply meditate on his will. The others will not think about it for us. It is our responsibility to constantly ask Jesus to cleanse us, so we can grasp all the good that we can achieve for the world, in the world.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts

Last edited by Normandt : Yesterday at 10:37 AM.
Old Today, 11:12 AM

123. Pure heart

May Jesus clean out our heart by his presence. The pure heart is the heart (the person) who emerges from evil and advances toward good, continually. May we let God simply Love us, like a child:
“Let the children come to me and do not prevent them.” Luke, chapter 18, verse 16

We have one important decision in life. Jesus.

To welcome the Love of God or to refuse it? It is the key of our responsibility, the opening toward our freedom. If we accept the Love of God, we move toward him, if we refuse, we slip into evil.
Let’s share and receive God’s Love between us. It’s too simple. It is the only path that leads to the pierced Heart of God. Let’s go in often. May God manage our life, since he shapes us with Love.

If we really want to find ways to come back to God, we will have to be aware of what we are experiencing inside and outside of us. Jesus always chases us with his Love, he is with us with open Heart and always ready to receive us.

Normand Thomas

heart into others hearts