CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > General > Introduce Yourself
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 9th August 2014, 10:48 PM

Default Hands of Truth

Hello everyone,

I am a new member as of today. I have been a long term reader of the forum and now feel I could have more time to contribute to the discussions.

I have read Ron's book "The Secrets of Medjugorje and Garabandal Revealed, third edition". I am particularly concerned currently about the situation with ISIS in Iraq as it seems to be fitting in with Ron's predictions to this point.

I have visited Lourdes and Nevers where I saw the body of Saint Bernadette. I am a native of Co. Tyrone, Ireland though I moved to Pennsylvania, USA six years ago and got married. My wife and I have a 4 year old girl, turning 5 on Tuesday.

Cultivating my Catholic faith is absolute for me and working for the maintenance of the faith has been my special focus.

I have a particular devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary and to the Blessed Sacrament.

I am pleased to meet you all.
Old 10th August 2014, 12:16 AM
Administrator

Welcome to the group, Hands of Truth.

Feel free to jump into any of the discussions or start a new thread.
Old 10th August 2014, 06:44 PM

Default Welcome Hands

Hi Hands of Truth

always nice to have another Irish on board.
Blessings.
Old 10th August 2014, 07:30 PM

Nice to meet you jbbt9,

Given that is appears to be a mutual interest of ours, how do you feel Ireland will fare in the midst of the proposed upcoming events?
Old 11th August 2014, 03:24 PM

Default Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Truth View Post
Nice to meet you jbbt9,

Given that is appears to be a mutual interest of ours, how do you feel Ireland will fare in the midst of the proposed upcoming events?

I take a little comfort in knowing Ireland is the furthest point in Europe away from middle-east. Events will take longer to arrive here and that alone will give us more visibility of what is coming and will help us anticipate a time-line. Despite the water around us I believe we will suffer our share of what is unfolding.

I expect to see the IS (ISIS/ISIL) situation move into Jordan and Lebanon and possibly Saudi Arabia soon. Jordan and Saudi Arabia have possibly the
best armed and equipped armies in the region. Once IS acquires control of their arsenals they will have the firepower to move into Europe/UK/Ireland from Turkey and Italy. Europeans will fold and flee in terror and fear just as much as Kurds and Iraqis and Syrians have done. However, most of the overthrow of European nations will arise from uprisings from within, assisted by IS help (fighters and armaments) coming acr4oss Europe from the middle-east.
England, with it's pre-dominant muslim population is particularly vulnerable. I believe it could be in IS control within weeks of serious events arriving. Don't forget also that the Uk, along with many of the European nations which will all fall to IS control are all full nuclear powers. That will be their spring-board for going global.

I have no fear because I know it is God's Will and must be embraced. It also signals a great return to God through the Warning and Miracle and time of peace which it will bring about. Christian unity will be achieved and we will be a major step closer to the coming of God's Kingdom for which we plead every time we say the Pater Nostra. Many of our loved ones will come to know and love God. Trust in God and give thanks.

God bless and fear not.
Old 11th August 2014, 06:23 PM

Default Ireland - more

I should add that at some stage, probably soon, a major further strengthening of IS may take place if Iran gets involved in a major way.

Ron Conte expects Iran and Iraq to lead this Muslim army eventually.

Currently, IS and Iran are irreconcilable enemies. I struggle to see how Iran could ever position itself to fight on the same side as IS, let alone be seen as leading them. However, I never say never. A year back IS/ISIL/ISIS was not even news.

Iran would have to persuade IS (radical Muslims, mostly Sunni) to fight alongside moderate Muslims, mostly Shia, against a common enemy, infidels. The impossible difficulty is that IS and radical Muslims generally view moderate Muslims, including most Shia, as infidels too. They believe they have to kill them every bit as much as they must kill Christians and all other faiths.

The snowball has started rolling. Watch how it gathers pace.
Old 11th August 2014, 06:42 PM

I don't have anything in particular to add to this. I would like to see it discussed further and more in depth in relation to Ron's predictions. If possible, it should be started on another thread given it is probably the most significant turn of events, related to those predictions, in recent time.

[EDIT] I found a discussion of those events on this thread: http://www.catholicplanet.net/forum/...3418#post43418

Last edited by Hands of Truth : 11th August 2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 11th August 2014, 09:15 PM

Welcome and glad to have you join us!
Old 11th August 2014, 09:38 PM

Welcome to the forum. Good to have a new member.
Old 11th August 2014, 10:33 PM

Welcome from a fellow Pennsylvanian (of Irish heritage).

Joey