CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholicism > News and Politics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th December 2016, 03:52 PM

Default Saint Januarius failed to liquefy

I was not sure where to post that :
Saint Januarius failed to liquefy on december 16
For the first time in more than three decades the so-called blood miracle did not take place in Naples. The dried blood of St. Januarius did not liquefy in the city’s cathedral, according to reports by Italian media (on Saturday). Neapolitans consider the non-occurrence of the miracle to be a bad omen.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news...ls-to-liquefy/
Old 20th December 2016, 05:59 PM
Administrator

Damien,

Glad to hear from you again. What's new?

The blood of Saint Januarius failed to liquefy in 1939 and again in 1980. Of course, 1939 marked the beginning of World War II. The year 1980 saw the invasion of Afghanistan by the USSR, and the Iran hostage crisis. The latter event brought U.S. - Iranian relations into its still current state of opposition and hostility.

2017 could be the year of the Warning and Miracle. If so, then I would conclude, based on my eschatology, that 2017 is also the year that WW3 begins.
Old 24th December 2016, 05:41 PM

Hi Ron,
I will not give news about me here...I do not want to pollute the forum.... I'll send you an email
I do not think it is WW3. I think the more "plausible" events are:
natural disaster
terrosist attack in Italy (maybe on the Vatican)
But as usual when we try to put God in a box we get it wrong

maybe it has to do with the following message :
3,450 – Message from Out Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil., transmitted in 3/12/2011

Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your sorrowful Mother. I suffer because of the suffering of My poor children, and I ask you to remain firmly in prayer. You will yet see horrors on earth. Bend your knees in prayer. God is in a hurry, and now is the time for your return. Don´t cross your arms. Death will cross various countries of Europe and there be great destruction. Now is the time of great tribulations for humanity. Seek strength in Jesus. China will drink the bitter cup of pain. Great devastation will be seen in Napoli. Naples will shout for help. Pray, pray, pray. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reun ite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at Peace.

Wait and see

Last edited by Damien : 24th December 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 24th December 2016, 07:55 PM
Administrator

My e-mail address is here:
http://www.catholicplanet.com/contact.htm
Old 27th December 2016, 05:27 AM

A Deadly Italian Volcano May Be Reawakening

If it explodes, it could threaten the lives of 500,000 people
Christian Science Monitor - December 26, 2016

“A massive super volcano under the city of Naples, Italy, is showing signs of life again, prompting concern among some scientists.”

http://www.infowars.com/a-deadly-ita...e-reawakening/
Old 27th December 2016, 11:50 PM

In Zaro you have this message:

Message of Our Lady of Zaro to Angela, December 8, 2016

This evening I saw Mother dressed all in white, on her head a large very light blue mantle that went almost all the way down to her feet. On her head a crown of twelve stars. Her hands were clasped and between them there was a very beautiful Rosary of pearls that gleamed. Under her feet, the world, and on it there was the ancient enemy; Mother was holding him fast with her right foot. Mother had a beautiful smile, but you could see that she was sad, she was hiding her own pain like a mother does with her own children.

May Jesus Christ be praised

"My dear children, I thank you this evening, on a day so special for me, that you have again hastened into my blessed woods and responded to this call of mine.

I love you children, I love you immensely and I am here to give you my peace and the peace of my beloved Jesus. Beloved children, this evening I again come to ask for prayer for the whole world and for my beloved Church.

Pray children, pray, make your life a continuous offering and prayer to God. Kneel in front of my Jesus and ask for forgiveness for everything that happens in the world and for all the sins that are committed.

Pray! Prayer is a powerful weapon, and with it everything can be alleviated.

My children, the earth will shake again, it will shake so much. Many will be the nations that will be annihilated and the waters will flood whole lands until it makes them disappear. Little children, with this I do not want to scare you, I am your Mother and I keep you all under my mantle. Unfortunately it is man who turns away from God, creating for himself false idols and false ideologies, prefer to rely on the false beauty that the world offers him, not thinking about saving his own soul, but only satisfying his own needs.

Children, if I tell you all this it is because I love you, I want your eyes to be opened, and so that when the time comes you might be ready and prepared like true disciples. There will be moments of darkness and discomfort, many will turn away from God, but many will be converted and will see the light.

Then Mother told me: "Look."

I saw St Peter's Basilica; its walls were shaken as by an earthquake, however then I began to see that through the colonnade the ancient enemy was going quickly. He was like a great dragon with great paws, his steps were noisy, everything was moving. Mother said: "The Church will be attacked, there will be a period of great doubt on men's part, many will turn away from her but then everything will shine and shine more than before."

Finally, Our Lady took off her mantle and put it on the church. I began to see a great light, and to feel a strong sense of peace.

Then Mother went among the pilgrims. She touched many present and said: "I love you children and I protect you all. I place you in my Immaculate Heart and under my protection."

Finally she blessed everyone. In the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Old 30th December 2016, 02:46 PM

This is how it was last year...

https://youtu.be/aDW1Dv7X9PQ