CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Predictions about the future of the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th April 2020, 10:15 PM
Administrator

Default Apocalyptic Pandemic

The holy family fled to Egypt on February 29th, according to Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich. This year that date saw the first U.S. death from Covid-19. This pandemic is apocalyptic and so it is not going away any time soon. One heart ache after another for the next 2 years.
Old 13th May 2020, 06:44 PM

Ron,

What does your eschatology point to over the next two years (one heart ache after another)? Appreciate your perspective on this!
Old 14th May 2020, 01:07 PM
Administrator

I think the Warning occurs on Good Friday of either 2022 or 2023. Between now and then, I think the pandemic will continue to rage, and society will become worse and worse. The pandemic might possibly end by finding a good treatment or an effective vaccine -- but if not, things will become really bad.

Of course, we know that the difference between finding a treatment/vaccine, or not, is mainly the result of prayer, self-denial, and works of mercy -- acts done in cooperation with grace. If people respond to grace, then the pandemic will be less severe, and if they reject grace, it will be worse.

I expect another run on the supermarkets. People should have at least a month of food stored, if not 2 or 3. The usual advice that "preppers" give applies here. People need to be ready to rely on themselves and their family/friends/neighbors, rather than larger society or govt. Things are going to start falling apart. Also, store up medications, as these will be in short supply in the future.

Also during the next 2 or 3 years, things will get worse in the Middle East, with a new rise of Islamic extremism. Iran will announce they have nuclear weapons and the other extremists will flock to them.

Also, in the next year or so, the conservative schism will result in a full break of the papal accusers from the Pope and the body of Bishops. Remain faithful to the Pope, as to Christ himself, even if you do not always understand his teaching, which is His Teaching.
Old 14th May 2020, 08:01 PM

I happen to agree with your assessment of the nearness of the Warning happening when things are at their worst. Especially if the pandemic continues, markets fall and food supply chain becomes unstable. It might take 2-3 years for that to happen.

Didn't the seers at Garabandal or Medjugorie say that the Warning would occur within a certain date in March, April or May (thought it was something like between the 1st and 10th of those months? Sorry, just having trouble remembering.

Thank you!
Old 15th May 2020, 10:26 PM
Administrator

I forget the hints that they gave. I think it was for the Miracle, in which months it might occur. Basically, it was March, April, May for possible months, IIRC.