CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 5th March 2010, 11:24 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Cardinal Ruini heads investigation on the alleged apparitions in Medjugorje

Cardinal Ruini heads investigation on the alleged apparitions in Medjugorje

In this report it says that back in 1991 the local Bishops were UNAWARE of any supernatural apparitions? I find this hard to believe since I knew about this in the USA back in the 1980s

Cardinal Ruini might come back with a negative ruling.

Is there a prophecy about people losing faith in Med. or is that only Garabandal?

http://www.romereports.com/palio/mod...ish& sid=1729
Old 6th March 2010, 02:24 AM
supporting member

It's hard to believe that Ron's predicted date of the Warning is only 4 weeks away.
Old 7th March 2010, 04:20 AM

Default Not sure if I am crazy or what

I am either naive or foolish or I do not know what, but I do not fear the warning and actually look forward to it despite my sinfulness. I do not know why or if this is sheer insanity on my part.
Old 7th March 2010, 05:15 AM

I do not fear the warning either. Whatever happens on that day will be for my ultimate spiritual benefit. I trust and love my Lord and His Mother-I know that I will not experience anything that I do not deserve or that I cannot endure. It will be a day of mercy and grace for the whole world.
Just think-how many murders, abortions, atrocities, etc., will be prevented in those few short minutes?
Especially for those consecrated to Our Lady, I believe She will be with us, covering us under Her Mantle of protection, pleading for our cause.
Old 7th March 2010, 01:25 PM
Administrator

In addition to being shown the sins still on our conscience, we will be strengthened against sin by grace, and some persons, who have few sins on their conscience will participate in the sorrowing of Christ on the Cross over the sins of humanity. So the difficulties of that day might include something more than facing our own sins.
Old 7th March 2010, 05:01 PM

Default As time passes, have been able to simplify my realizations, perceptions, and goals

While I am human and, like most if not all people, prefer to avoid suffering and pain, I have managed to develop an increasing faith and trust in my Lord and His Will. It is not always easy, but I am ( too ) slowly coming around to the notion that whatever is done for Him or because of Him is all that really matters and all else is false, superficial, and very temporary.
Old 8th March 2010, 02:26 AM

Since I had been a member for less than a year last spring I barely had time to digest all of the information regarding the coming events and to prepare spiritually. This year I too feel a lot more able to accept whatever comes. I know that it's going to happen and I've done the best I can to get ready spiritually. What more can we do?
Old 8th March 2010, 05:58 PM
supporting member

3 weeks from today we will start looking for Fr. Petar's announcement which will come on either the 29th, 30th or 31st. If he waits until the 31st, it is possible we may not hear about it until the 1st although with the time difference, the US should hear about this sooner rather than later. If the annoucement comes on the 30th, say around mid-day, the news should start to break in the US on monday in the middle of the night or early dawn on the 30th (tuesday).
Old 8th March 2010, 06:06 PM
Administrator

As we discussed last year, there is a possibility that I'm wrong about the Warning being the same as the first secret of Medjugorje, but not wrong about the date of the Warning, in which case there might not be an annoucement in advance.
Old 8th March 2010, 07:05 PM
supporting member

Ron, do you mean the Warning being the same as the first secret of Medjugorje instead of the Warning being the same as the Miracle?
Closed Thread