Old 7th May 2008, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Default Hillary

concerning my prediction that the President at the time of the Warning
(in April of 2009) will be Hillary Clinton:

I still maintain that this will happen, by God's Providence, but I do not know
the sequence of events that will lead to this result. It may well be an
unusual and complex set of events.

My other predictions do not depend on this prediction that Hillary will be President in 2009.
This prediction about Hillary based on my interpretation of God's Providence,
whereas the other predictions are based mainly on Scripture.
Old 7th May 2008, 07:20 PM

Smile Change Of Heart...She Will Be President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
concerning my prediction that the President at the time of the Warning
(in April of 2009) will be Hillary Clinton:

I still maintain that this will happen, by God's Providence, but I do not know
the sequence of events that will lead to this result. It may well be an
unusual and complex set of events.

My other predictions do not depend on this prediction that Hillary will be President in 2009.
This prediction about Hillary based on my interpretation of God's Providence,
whereas the other predictions are based mainly on Scripture.

I sense that she is changing, becoming more moderate, less hard. I do not think this is an act. She has been savagely attack by the American LEFT, Liberal Dems in Congress, party members & MSM. I bet she is rethinking her core beliefs. IMHO this democrat party campaign & road to the presidency has & will continue to change her heart as Ron has mentioned.

Last edited by JonDavid : 7th May 2008 at 07:35 PM.
Old 7th May 2008, 08:41 PM

To put things into perspective Obama has got $250 million dollars to fund his campaign, but still this huge sum has not been even enough to deal the vital knock out blow to the tenacious First Lady, who is only on a third of the budget that Obama has.
I can see that this boxing match will go all the way to Round 15!

Last edited by Paul Bellett : 7th May 2008 at 08:47 PM.
Old 7th May 2008, 08:47 PM

Default Isaiah

I always thought this prediction was based on Isaiah Chapters 3 and 4, which specifically refer to women rulers.
Old 7th May 2008, 09:39 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Thomas More View Post
I always thought this prediction was based on Isaiah Chapters 3 and 4, which specifically refer to women rulers.

No, it isn't.

There are some general indications in Scripture of women rulers during the approaching time period (first part of the tribulation), but nothing that specific.
Old 7th May 2008, 10:10 PM

Smile McGovern Supports Obams

Hillary looked real mad, betrayed. Her & Bill were his chief supporters in the 70's. She commented that Keith Schuler from N.C. a conservative House rep gave her his support today when asked about McGovern. Again, her core is turning against her. This has & will continue to have an effect (Positive) on her. Ron you could be right after all. BTW she looked determined to continue to the Den conventions.
Old 7th May 2008, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bellett View Post
To put things into perspective Obama has got $250 million dollars to fund his campaign, but still this huge sum has not been even enough to deal the vital knock out blow to the tenacious First Lady, who is only on a third of the budget that Obama has.
I can see that this boxing match will go all the way to Round 15!

I might add Round 15 may go into extra time if she pushes to have the primary states of Michigan and Florida included, making it 50 states instead of counting just 48 for the Democrats.
Recall that Al Gore lost to George Bush due to Florida.
Old 7th May 2008, 11:00 PM

Wink Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bellett View Post
I might add Round 15 may go into extra time if she pushes to have the primary states of Michigan and Florida included, making it 50 states instead of counting just 48 for the Democrats.
Recall that Al Gore lost to George Bush due to Florida.

Looks like God has a good sense of Humor
Old 7th May 2008, 11:23 PM

I never liked Hillary at all but I have to admit I am starting to rout for her. IMHO she is far better than Obama (she didn't support infanticide as Obama did for political expediency) and she has been more measured and more well thought in Terrorist issues lately.

BTW I work in Philadelphia and a man who works with me said that Chelsea Clinton attended Mass at his Catholic Church the Sunday before the Pennsylvania primary. There was no media fanfare about that event at all. This was a surprise to me since I first thought that it was a political stunt to win for Catholic votes but since there was no media attention given to the story I started to think otherwise. Could this be a small step towards the right? (She did not receive Communion.)
Old 8th May 2008, 12:31 AM

Default Media Spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by needDivineMercy View Post
I never liked Hillary at all but I have to admit I am starting to rout for her. IMHO she is far better than Obama (she didn't support infanticide as Obama did for political expediency) and she has been more measured and more well thought in Terrorist issues lately.

BTW I work in Philadelphia and a man who works with me said that Chelsea Clinton attended Mass at his Catholic Church the Sunday before the Pennsylvania primary. There was no media fanfare about that event at all. This was a surprise to me since I first thought that it was a political stunt to win for Catholic votes but since there was no media attention given to the story I started to think otherwise. Could this be a small step towards the right? (She did not receive Communion.)

Obama's win in N.C was not as large as others in the South. White male voters came out for Hillary. IMHO their goal was to keep his victory under 15 points which they did. Indiana was in Obama's backyard (Chicago) & he still lost. MSM & Left Dems want Obama because he is a Marxist. Republicans want Obama’s because they see him as the weaker candidate. That is why there is pressure on Hillary to quit. She is only down by 169 pledge delegates which is a small margin. In fact Ted Kennedy was behind 700 delegates against Carter & it went to the Dem convention. Perhaps God's plan is giving her the strength to stay in. Ron's insight about Hillary being elected President & becoming pro life to save souls is starting to make sense to me. Well the next few weeks will tell. We should all pray for God’s will.

Last edited by JonDavid : 8th May 2008 at 12:41 AM.