CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > FAQ about the Future
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 9th March 2010, 03:40 AM

Default My two cents worth....

Perhaps this is a good time to say that whenever the Warning occurs, placing ourselves completely in God's Hands and vowing to do whatever we can to use whatever talents He has blessed us with in His service and to honor and praise Him is all the matters. In a sense, worrying about whether this prediction stuff is right or not is trying to take hold of a steering wheel that only Our Lord has ever and will ever hold.

For example, if we do not worry about when and if, but place that in God's Hands and Will, this kind of anxiety and interaction will not occur. The important thing is the messages, not any messengers, dates or timetables. If Ron is correct, it will be because God allowed him to determine all of this and we should consider ourselves lucky and blessed to have been given the information ahead of time. Should he be wrong, it will merely be a reminder that, as a Broadway show title once proclaimed, all of our arms are too short to box with God. We should prepare spiritually, emotionally, morally etc, and place all in His Hands. Faith, patience, contrition and abandonment to His Will is all we should exhibit now.
Old 9th March 2010, 11:39 AM

Yes, garabandalg, I agree. Anxiety is useless and Our Lord and His Mother have reminded us countless times not to worry, to be at peace, and to be ready at all times. That's why my car will be gassed up and ready to make the trip to Rome City on May 13 if the Warning occurs as predicted by Ron. Rejoice in the Lord always!

Joey
Old 9th March 2010, 07:24 PM
Administrator

The Warning to me is an imminent event, it will happen!, not only because of the Garabandal apparitions (which I believe to be true), but because it also has Biblical references. I don't know if it will happen this year (I wish it happens this year) or within 10 years or so but I'll happen pretty soon, during this Pope's reign.

According to the US Garabandal site, St. Padre Pio also told Joey Lomangino that Garabandal was true.
Old 17th March 2010, 09:29 PM

Default Timing of Warning on Good Friday...

Ron,
I found this statement (pasted below) by someone elsewhere on the internet...could you comment on this?

"If the Great Warning were to happen on a Good Friday of any year when the Orthodox and Western Easters are in sync then no valid communions would be happening anywhere on that day.... Table 2 here: http://www.smart.net/~mmontes/Eastdiff.html lists when the days match up.

In Malachi chapter 1, verse 11 there is a prophecy of an ‘every nation' (world wide) 'pure' offering. Who is the only pure offering? It is Jesus, but how is this pure offering performed worldwide? It can only be through the Eucharist. This prophecy exactly fits the continual, every time zone, and Catholic sacrifice of the Mass happening every hour... See More of every day. If fact, Holy Communion happens around the world 300,000 times a day. That’s an average of over 3 times a second, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is always happening somewhere in the world. It thus matches perfectly the prophecy of Malachi. Malachi happens to be the last prophetic book of the Old Testament. Coincidentally, that same book in very obvious verses predicts both John the Baptist and Jesus..... with that in mind, I can't see The Warning happening somewhere in the world while people are receiving Holy Communion."

Thanks, Carmichael
Old 17th March 2010, 09:40 PM
Administrator

Some persons will be receiving Communion when the Warning happens; some will have just received Communion. The Warning, in my view, happens outside of time.
Old 17th March 2010, 09:54 PM

I thought we don't receive Communion on Good Friday though?
Old 17th March 2010, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
Some persons will be receiving Communion when the Warning happens; some will have just received Communion. The Warning, in my view, happens outside of time.

Ron, what do you mean by this because if this occurs outside of time, it nevertheless happens in time and space here on earth ? Is it that heaven, purgatory and hell are made aware of the Warning ?
Old 17th March 2010, 10:17 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmichael View Post
I thought we don't receive Communion on Good Friday though?
We receive Communion on Good Friday, but there is no Mass, just a Communion service. So the Eucharist is not consecrated on Good Friday, but it is still received.
Old 17th March 2010, 10:48 PM
supporting member

From an article about the Mass:

Quote:
By long tradition and liturgical law, Mass is not celebrated at any time on Good Friday (but Holy Communion is distributed, with hosts consecrated at the evening Mass of the Lord's Supper on Holy Thursday, to those participating in the Celebration of the Passion of the Lord)
Old 18th March 2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte

Ron, what do you mean by this because if this occurs outside of time, it nevertheless happens in time and space here on earth ? Is it that heaven, purgatory and hell are made aware of the Warning ?
Closed Thread