CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 22nd May 2011, 10:47 PM

Default CPR-Michael Jackson is in hell, Pope John Paul II is not in heaven either

Michael Jackson is in hell, Pope John Paul II is not in heaven either:

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297
Old 23rd May 2011, 12:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by myLivingBread View Post
Michael Jackson is in hell, Pope John Paul II is not in heaven either:

http://www.zimdiaspora.com/index.php...ews&Itemid=297

This false claimed private revelation is already on my list:

201. Angelica Zambrano - her false vision of Hell portrays the souls there as if they are repentant, crying out for mercy. But the Church teaches that whoever dies unrepentant from actual mortal sin cannot repent after death. Her false vision of Hell portrays the devils as if they are the torturers of Hell and as if they enjoy being in Hell. Her false visions of Hell also portray Hell as a place where devils hold meetings in order to plan attacks on humanity (as if the devils could come and go from Hell whenever they wish). But Christ taught that God prepared Hell to punish the devils (Mt 25). -- Her false vision of Hell claims that everyone is Hell is continually blaspheming God forever. But this claim is false because it would be unjust for God to permit the innumerable devils and souls in Hell to continue sinning unceasingly forever. Hell is a place of the eternal justice of God, not a place of eternal sinning. Also, if they could sin, they would deserve more punishment; then as their sins continued to increase, their punishment would increase forever, to such an extreme degree as to be unjust. Again, this is not possible, since Hell is a place of proportionate just punishment. -- Her false vision of Hell claims that Pope John Paul II is in Hell, being punished for not preaching the truth. (Apparently, this claim is based on the fundamentalist Protestant point of view of the church to which Angelica belongs.) Her false vision of Hell makes the ridiculous claim that: "Anyone who listens to Michael Jackson's songs or sings them ... will end up in hell." The Church teaches that only those who die unrepentant from actual mortal sin go to Hell; singing a song or listening to a song are not mortal sin (even if the singer is sinful). Her false visions of Hell also claim -- I kid you not -- that children go to Hell for watching cartoons. All this should be sufficient to convince any faithful Christian that her visions of Hell are false.
Old 23rd May 2011, 09:14 AM

How ridiculous can a person get!!!....and yet she's taken seriously!
Old 23rd May 2011, 01:50 PM
Administrator

As we all could see, JP2 had a purgatory on earth during the last years of his life and I'm pretty sure he offered his sufferings and crosses to God. He did not want to quit his Papacy because of his illness. He had his flaws as we all humans have; however, for all those who have read his teachings, he did teach the truth of Christ and we can see that he had the Holy Spirit with him; and also, he received the Body of Christ, Confession and the last rites before his death, so it is most likely that he went straight to Heaven.
Old 23rd May 2011, 03:55 PM

Default Never knew watching bugs bunny could send one to hell

I think hell might have a mob of false seers, with each one liable for more absuridity than the next!
Old 24th May 2011, 01:55 PM

l wonder if she will have another vision informing us that hell is located on the moon and she had seen the devils doing the Micheal Jackson moon walk
I'm sorry but there is some fruit cakes around...
I will say some prayers for her
Old 25th May 2011, 02:59 PM

Default It all plays into their hands....

As I have said many times before, this kind of nutty proclamations are fodder for those who mock all of this. They want nothing more than for some nutball to say that anyone who listens to 70s Disco will automatically go to hell.