CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 27th May 2012, 06:24 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tapinu33 View Post
One issue is that a woman wearing jeans and a t-shirt can be the cause of a man to sin as she is showing off her curves and legs etc

Just another take on this specific look

a woman NOT dressing feminine and looking like a guy in jeans and a T is not the most attractive look, men are attracted to the feminine dress, not usually the rosie odonell or rosanne barr look

My point is, the jeans and sneaker, tshirt look is more about not dressing like a man and the slippery slope of gender bending. Also anyone wearing that in church is disrespectful, if one truly understood what was happening at Mass.

To dress in the correct gender but skimpy and provocative is what I think you are referring too.

Also its hard to generalize as to what happens when one person looks at another, so the catch all is to respect your body, treat it as a temple and you WILL by natural law dress appropriately.

I think the example of dying your hair so your kids don't have issues with what people say or think about thier mom is acceptable, GREAT example as I was anti-dying hair because I could never anticipate an acceptable reason, Thanks for sharing that!
Old 12th November 2012, 07:02 PM
TheGiftOfLife

Default Mirjana Soldo’s two first secret will be warnings for Medj locals says Priest

Visionary Mirjana Soldo’s two first secret future events will be warnings for Medjugorje locals, says the priest to announce the events

Ron, I found this to be interesting and a direct contradiction to how you tie the first 3 Medjugorje secrets to the 3 Garabandal prophecies.
Garbandal is a Global Warning, a Miracle and a sign.
Apparently, the first 2 Medjugorje secrets are only warnings for Medjugorje.

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/7838/t...rn-medjugorje/
Old 12th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftOfLife View Post
Visionary Mirjana Soldo’s two first secret future events will be warnings for Medjugorje locals, says the priest to announce the events

Ron, I found this to be interesting and a direct contradiction to how you tie the first 3 Medjugorje secrets to the 3 Garabandal prophecies.
Garbandal is a Global Warning, a Miracle and a sign.
Apparently, the first 2 Medjugorje secrets are only warnings for Medjugorje.

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/7838/t...rn-medjugorje/

I don't agree. That priest has not had the secrets revealed to him yet, so he may be drawing a false conclusion. Mirjana has publicly said that all ten of her secrets are for the world. Therefore, the first 2 secrets are not for Medjugorje only.

However, the different visionaries have different versions of the secrets. Perhaps another visionary may have a different first or second second secret, that might apply to only Medjugorje or to only certain persons or places or events.
Old 13th November 2012, 01:22 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
I don't agree. That priest has not had the secrets revealed to him yet, so he may be drawing a false conclusion. Mirjana has publicly said that all ten of her secrets are for the world. Therefore, the first 2 secrets are not for Medjugorje only.

However, the different visionaries have different versions of the secrets. Perhaps another visionary may have a different first or second second secret, that might apply to only Medjugorje or to only certain persons or places or events.

But Ron,
This is the priest that she chose and is very close to. Its not like a Conchita situation where Conchita has completely shut down and is no longer vocal.
The visionaries are on microphones practically every day and talking to people. Dont you think that she would be upset at him for making such definitive statements that are wrong? Dont you think she would have corrected him. Also what would that say about him if he didnt have a more specific understanding of things and just made up stuff. I think its pretty bold for him to make this statement without making sure that that is what Mirjana told him.

In any case , no matter what explanation or spin we put on it something just does not add up. Either way, there are too many statements, too many messages, too much speculation and this coming from the religious man who was chosen to be the messenger.

It sure makes you think