CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 6th December 2012, 02:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Dear Joey: Today at the pines in a locution the Blessed Virgin told me to tell you you will receive new eyes on the day of the Great Miracle. . .

Joey Lomangino, who has dedicated his life to spreading the Message of Garabandal, is totally and incurably blind. But, through the above quote from a letter from the Garabandal visionary Conchita Gonzalez, Joey has the assurance that he will one day see.

http://www.garabandal.us/joey.html

When this prophecy is fulfilled, the Holy See will officially approve these apparitions and devotion to Garabandal. Years later, I think this man, Joey, will be at least beatified, and why not, years later, canonized.
Old 6th December 2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
Assuming it's true, perhaps she had hopes that the saintly man would have a very very long life. This also tells us that the Miracle cannot be much longer than 2016. 129 years is very long unusual life, the possibilities are very dim, but still possible with the Providence of God. Now, if she really thought that St. Pio will be alive during the Miracle, this indicate us that the Miracle might not be after or too much after 2016, because assuming that he would be older than 129, or 130 years old, that's crazier too long.

The clue men now are Joey Lomangino and the current Pope. Joey is supposed to be alive of the time of the Warning and Miracle, and this Pope, during the time of the Warning, is that right?...they are old men now.

Maybe Padre Pio saw the Miracle but in somekind of 'premonition'.
While awaiting these things, be diligent, so that you may be found to be immaculate and unassailable before him, in peace. 2 Peter 3:14
Old 7th December 2012, 05:15 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Saint Pio apparently did see the Miracle before he died.
As far as the current Pope being alive, I'm not 100% sure that would be true since the statement was "there will be 3 more Popes after John XXIII...BEFORE THE END OF TIMES" - If this in interpreted as "The end of an era, or the end of times as we know it, then that could have already taken place in this NEW AGE of global terrorism and moral corruption of most of the planet.

I would say its more safe to say that Joey needs to be alive or even better, that Conchita needs to be alive.

If this Pope dies before the Miracle then I will not have given up completely on Garabandal. If Joey dies then I would have serious doubts, then if Conchita dies, it wont matter much to me since I'd be already dead or near death too as shes only about 15 years older than me.