CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Medjugorje and Garabandal
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 25th June 2011, 07:27 AM
supporting member

Thank you for sharing with us about your trip. I'll look forward to watching the ABC report about it.
Old 25th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Here is an interview with Mirjana in which she describes the first secret in terms compatible with my view that the first secret of Medjugorje is the Warning of Garabandal.

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/backgr...top-and-think/

Vicka's first secret "has to do with the church in Medjugorje" and so is not the same as Mirjana's first secret. Mirjana has said that all her secrets are for the world (so none are local or personal).
Old 26th June 2011, 11:11 PM

It appears that she pays a price for all the attention. This would be tough on anyone.

http://crownofstars.blogspot.com/201...niversary.html
Old 29th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

Here goes! Re: my pilgrimage to Medjugorie. We had a great and interesting time and you will all be able to see since Nightline sent a film crew to document our pilgrimage. I have no idea if we will be pictured or if we will be anywhere near any of the film's action. I also do not really trust ABC and their treatment of things Catholic or sacred. I do know that they were present for some of the phenomena that we experienced, so at this point we will just have to see how it was all edited. Anyway, it will air this Wednesday, June 29th at 10pm since it is a Nightline Primetime special. Our pilgrimage is one of three segments of the show and that is all the info that I have. Bill Weir was with our group for the first few days and the film crew was there until almost the bitter end. We will just have to see how they perceived it and present it. Say a little prayer that we are treated fairly. The film crew did see some of the phenomena.
Joan
Old 29th June 2011, 02:22 PM
Administrator

I think the date for that episode of nightline is July 6th at 10pm eastern time

http://www.medjugorjemiracles.com/20...ries%E2%80%9D/

It is a set of 5 episodes entitled "Beyond Belief". The episode tonight is not about medjugorje.
Old 29th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

Thanks, Ron. It does say to note the new date. We were originally told it ws to be last week, so by the time it's over I won't have any room left on my DVR!
Old 2nd July 2011, 10:24 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

Default Mirjana's Apparition

Apparition to Mirjana - July 2, 2011

Today, July 2, 2011, just after 8:30 AM as the sun was rising above Apparition Hill, visionary Mirjana Soldo experienced her regular monthly apparition during which Our Lady comes to pray for unbelievers. This is the message that was given:

"Dear children; today I call you to a difficult and painful step for your unity with my Son. I call you to complete admission and confession of sins, to purification. An impure heart cannot be in my Son and with my Son. An impure heart cannot give the fruit of love and unity. An impure heart cannot do correct and just things; it is not an example of the beauty of Godís love to those who surround it and to those who have not come to know that love. You, my children, are gathering around me full of enthusiasm, desires and expectations, and I implore the Good Father to, through the Holy Spirit, put my Son Ė faith, into your purified hearts. My children, obey me, set out with me.

Today's apparition included some mysterious symbolism. As Our Lady was leaving, to her left she showed darkness, and to her right she showed a cross in golden light. Mirjana interprested this as Our Lady showing the difference between a clean heart and an unclean one. Before the apparition ended, Our Lady blessed all of the religious objects and prayed for the priests.
Old 26th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Jeanne D'Arc

Default Interesting interview

Some of this is old but it helps to revisit it from time to time.

http://www.spiritdaily.com/mirjanainterview.htm
Old 6th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Mark

September 2 Message to Mirjana

Today, September 2, 2011, Our Lady appeared to the visionary Mirjana Soldo and delivered the following message to the world:

"Dear children; With all my heart and soul full of faith and love in the Heavenly Father, I gave my Son to you and am giving Him to you anew. My Son has brought you, the people of the entire world, to know the only true God and His love. He has led you on the way of truth and made you brothers and sisters. Therefore, my children, do not wander, do not close your heart before that truth, hope and love. Everything around you is passing and everything is falling apart, only the glory of God remains. Therefore, renounce everything that distances you from the Lord. Adore Him alone, because He is the only true God. I am with you and I will remain with you. I am especially praying for the shepherds that they may be worthy representatives of my Son and may lead you with love on the way of truth. Thank you."
Old 6th September 2011, 09:58 PM
Bonaventure

What a beautiful message Our Lady has given us.