CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Catholicism > the Church
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10th August 2012, 06:38 AM
TheGiftOfLife

Default What's wrong with the NO?

NOTHING!!!!!!!

Every approved liturgy by the Holy See is BEAUTIFUL even if we think there should be changes made to the liturgy.

What is wrong with Vatican II? NOTHING! It's a valid council that everyone should love.

The issues after Vatican II lies with the religious and Laity that took it upon themselves to do things and make changes that Vatican II never said they could do or should do. (should be another thread)

I see the fruits of this only at the current Mass today, because thats the only form that was used after Vatican II. I dont see this at the Tridentine Mass, NOT because of the form, but because of the fact that the very devout are gravitating to the traditional latin Mass. They see it as an escape from all the liturgical abuses occurring today in their parishes.

From the previous thread "Faithful disagreement"

SACREDCELLO: the reason omitting the sign of peace does not need to be explained is that its written in the liturgy (optional or if appropriate) - people should know the liturgy

ARAX: Thanks for that post, you summed it up beautifully.

PONTIFEX: I hope this cleared up all the numerous incorrect assumptions you have made of me.