CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 20th August 2013, 09:46 PM
Administrator

Default Fr. Jose Maniyangat

This priest tell his story that after he was pronounced dead, he was shown Hell, Purgatory and Heaven, Jesus and Mary appeared to him, then came back to life on his way to the morgue and now has a healing ministry. He is currently in the Diocese of St. Augustine, Florida.

This web tells his story, has photo gallery, more info, but also says that Church authorities have not investigated or approved his case up to this point:

Home Page:
http://frmaniyangathealingministry.com/Default.aspx

His story:
http://frmaniyangathealingministry.c...aspx?linkid=13

His story was also broadcast on the EWTN tv channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeQNdXu-Uvc

It's important to note that on his description of Hell, he describes souls as being 'tortured' by demons. However, this torture is indirect, since one of the punishments of Hell is having to endure the company of the devils, so in this way the devils indirectly "torture" the souls in Hell.

His story has been reviewed by Ron.

Last edited by Brother : 20th August 2013 at 09:50 PM.
Old 21st August 2013, 12:39 PM

Default Good item Brother

[quote=His story has been reviewed by Ron.[/QUOTE]

Brother
Thanks for the good links.
Is there a link to Ron's words.

God bless
Old 21st August 2013, 01:00 PM
Administrator

His explanations of Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven are theologically sound. Although I must add that demons in Hell do not literally torture the souls there. All the punishments of Hell are just, and are in correct proportion to the unrepented mortal sins of each one's life. Devils could never punish justly. But one of the punishments of Hell is having to endure the company of the devils, so in this way the devils indirectly "torture" the souls in Hell.
Old 21st August 2013, 01:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbt9 View Post
Brother
Thanks for the good links.
Is there a link to Ron's words.

God bless

Hi J,

You're welcome. I'm PM'ed Ron before posting about Fr. Maniyangat, so he approved it. He just posted his words above.
Old 23rd August 2013, 08:38 PM

I know Father Jose and have attended more than one of his healing masses. I also know of two people whose stories are posted under the website that have received the gift of healing through him. One lady was stage 4 cancer and had months to live, now she is cancer free after attending many healing masses done by Father Jose.
Then, another lady who was not catholic, antagonist of catholicism but her husband was catholic at the time they met, so they married through a Christian church. A very smart, scholarly lady who attended the best school and was financially well established with her husband. They tried having children with no success. So, they decided to try a fertility clinic that after many tries she got "kicked out" because she was upsetting the number of succesful pregnancies/accurate pregnancies through the clinic. She heard of Father Jose and she started attending his healing masses once a month. After six month of so, she became pregnant of her first child. I believe she now has two children. In thanksgiving to God for her children and Virgin Mary, she became catholic.
Old 27th August 2013, 04:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
I know Father Jose and have attended more than one of his healing masses.

What does it feel when you are touched by him on the forehead (like the video shows) ?

I'm interested in attending to one of those healing masses.
Old 9th September 2013, 05:18 PM

Smile

Brother, sorry for the delayed response ~ I just saw your question. Nowadays, due to the high volume of people that attend his masses, he no longer touches your forehead, but rather walks around with the Eucharistic Lord and he asks the participants that when he is on your pew, to make sure we make our personal prayer, looking up to Jesus in the Eucharist.

But to answer your question, the first few times I had the sense of almost a mild electric shock and it is for sure a very personal experience. Also, while I was waiting in line and I had like 2 or 3 people in front of me, I had a very strong sense/presence of Jesus and you feel like you are about to pass out.

I really hope you get to attend one of his masses. Also, once or twice a year he does a one day special event of healing for you and your family tree. Because the group is very concise, he will then touch your forehead and bless you with holy oil.

God bless,

MA
Old 9th September 2013, 06:34 PM
Administrator

Thank you.