CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Ecumenism > Judaism
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 8th April 2007, 03:14 PM

Angry PC Police on Patrol

Some people have blinders on....no wonder survial is hard for some. Whats wrong with facts.... 90% of murder warrants in LA issued our to illegal Hispanic immigrants....black on white crime and black on white rape is so out of proportion, I am surprised their hasnt been a civil war. Whites in the prison system are proportionately incarcerated for child molestation at higher rates than non whites. Jews are propotionately higher represented in all US branches of goverment that other religons. More Americans die each year from drunken illegals on the highways than from the current Iraq war. Dont let you or your love ones perish because of your faulty thinking. Mushy Christian kumbaya types will soon be extinct.
Old 8th April 2007, 11:04 PM
themilitantcatholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Some people have blinders on....no wonder survial is hard for some. Whats wrong with facts.... 90% of murder warrants in LA issued our to illegal Hispanic immigrants....black on white crime and black on white rape is so out of proportion, I am surprised their hasnt been a civil war. Whites in the prison system are proportionately incarcerated for child molestation at higher rates than non whites. Jews are propotionately higher represented in all US branches of goverment that other religons. More Americans die each year from drunken illegals on the highways than from the current Iraq war. Dont let you or your love ones perish because of your faulty thinking. Mushy Christian kumbaya types will soon be extinct.

Jesus also said: "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone"
Old 8th April 2007, 11:13 PM
themilitantcatholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Mushy Christian kumbaya types will soon be extinct.

Kumbaya?

Isn't Kumbaya Protestant?

Where I come from, we don't sing Protestant songs!
Old 10th April 2007, 12:34 PM
AI2001

Default This Is What You "admire"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climacus Areopagite View Post
I admire devout Muslims. There is a reverent air about them. I dont know if its in their Arab blood, or if they passed it on through centuries of living in rough terrain, but it seems they have an awe for life that the West has lost.

I also am intrigued by their sect called the Sufism and by the poet Rumi.

On Oprah they did an experiment by having a Fundamentalist Protestant move in with a Devout Muslim family. The Muslims have a custom where a married woman (and maybe woman in general) are not allowed to be in a room alone with a man other than her husband. One day the husband in this Muslim family had to go out to pick something up and that would have left the Protestant alon with his wife in the house. So the Muslim commanded the Protestant to go for a walk or a drive until he returned. The Protestant at first was offended but later realized that this rule would prevent many sins of adultery.

And on top of this devout Muslim women dress modest to a fault.

Nicholas

Here are some examples of "devout moslems" you admire:

http://www.middle-east-info.org/gate...menchildabuse/

Make sure to read it all & click on every link, just to make sure you see everything that you admire.
Old 10th April 2007, 01:47 PM
AI2001

Default The 'reverent' air abounds when it comes to Muslims, European muslim examples:

Norwegian Authorities Are Covering Up Muslim Rapes
by Fjordman

"...

Tensta is a suburb in northern Stockholm with a very high concentration of Muslim immigrants. Actress Ylva Törnlund has visited several schools in Tensta, and was alarmed by the harsh atmosphere she discovered there. “The attitudes we meet in the schools are frightening. One boy talked about how girls should be f**ked to pieces until they bleed,” Törnlund said.

This trend is not exclusive to Scandinavia. It is the same all over Western Europe wherever we find significant numbers of Muslim immigrants. In fact, the number of rapes committed by Muslim immigrants in Western nations is so extremely high that it is difficult to view them only as random acts of individuals. It resembles warfare. German journalist Gudrun Eussner considers this to be “sexuality as a weapon against disobedient and non-Muslim women, both categorized as “unbelievers”. Against them jihad is the duty, and what to do with women “conquered” in jihad, this may be read in the Qur’an: they become slaves to be used by the victors.”

“A friend of mine is a retired chief of police, who used to be in charge of the security of a major city in the south of France. He reported to me that his men had to face an average of 10 rapes a week, 80% made by Muslim young men. 30% being what we call, in French, a “tournante,” meaning that the victim is being raped by an entire gang, one after the other, often during an entire night.” “He was astonished that, in most cases, the parents not only would back up their rapist children, but also would not even understand why they would be arrested. There is an instant shift in the notion of good and evil as a major component of culture. The only evil those parents would see, genuinely, is the temptation that the male children had to face. Since in most cases the victims were not Muslims, the parents’ answer and rejection was even more genuine: how could their boys be guilty of anything, when normally answering to a provocation by occidental women, known for their unacceptable behavior?”
..."

and

"...

Immigrants are “waging war” against Swedes through robbery:

The wave of robberies the city of Malmö has witnessed during this past year
is part of a “war against Swedes.” This is the explanation given by young
robbers with immigrant background on why they are only robbing native Swedes, in
interviews with Petra Åkesson for her thesis in Sociology. “I read a report
about young robbers in Stockholm and Malmö and wanted to know why they are
robbing other youths. It usually doesn’t involve a lot of money,” she says. She
interviewed boys between 15 and 17 years old, both individually and in groups.

Almost 90% of all robberies that are reported to the police were committed
by gangs, not individuals. “When we are in the city and robbing, we are waging a
war, waging a war against the Swedes.” This argument was repeated several times.
“Power for me means that Swedes shall look at me, lie down on the ground and
kiss my feet.” The boys explain, laughingly, that “there is a thrilling
sensation in your body when you’re robbing, you feel satisfied and happy, it
feels as if you’ve succeeded, it simply feels good.” “It’s so easy to rob
Swedes, so easy.” “We rob every single day, as much as we want to, whenever we
want to.” The immigrant youth view Swedes as stupid and cowardly: “The Swedes
don’t do anything, they just give us the stuff. They’re so wimpy.” The young
robbers don’t plan their crimes: “No, we just see some Swedes that look rich or
have nice mobile phones and then we rob them.”

Why do they hate Swedes so much? “Well, they hate us,” they answer,
according to Petra Åkesson. “When a Swede goes shopping, the lady behind the
counter gives him the money back into his hand, looks him into the eyes and
laughs. When we go shopping, she puts the money on the counter and looks another
way.” Åkesson, who is adopted from Sri Lanka and thus doesn’t look like a native
Swede, says it was not difficult to get the boys to talk about their crimes.
They were rather bragging about who had committed the most robberies. Malin
Åkerström, professor in Sociology, can see only one solution to the problem:
“Jobs for everybody. If this entails a deregulation of the labor market to
create more jobs, then we should do so.” ..."

Matthew 7:15-22

"...

A Tree and Its Fruit
15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you pretending to be sheep. But on the inside they are hungry wolves. 16 You can tell what they really are by what they do.
"Do people pick grapes from bushes? Do they pick figs from thorns? 17 In the same way, every good tree bears good fruit. But a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree can't bear bad fruit. And a bad tree can't bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down. It is thrown into the fire. 20 You can tell each tree by its fruit.

21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven. Only those who do what my Father in heaven wants will enter.

22 "Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord! Lord! Didn't we prophesy in your name? Didn't we drive out demons in your name? Didn't we do many miracles in your name?' 23 Then I will tell them clearly, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who do evil!'
..."

A good tree will not bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, the tree of islam bears very bitter fruit for both its enemies (infidels = non-moslems) and its adherents.
Old 12th April 2007, 01:06 AM
Padraig

Cool

Them and us.

The opposite of love.

Fear. Suspicion.

Them. Bad.

Us. Good.

Them. Bomb them.

Us. Protect we're good.

Wrapped up in scripture.

Anyway this is a thread about Jews??? They're the guys who do transplants..take you to the Supreme Court and own Hollywood if you're going to put them in a certain category??

Last edited by Padraig : 12th April 2007 at 01:13 AM.
Old 12th April 2007, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI2001 View Post
Here are some examples of "devout moslems" you admire:

http://www.middle-east-info.org/gate...menchildabuse/

Make sure to read it all & click on every link, just to make sure you see everything that you admire.

Congratulations AI2001, whoever you are, you are the first person who offended me in this forum.

Maybe instead of "exposing Islam for the evil it is" you out to concentrate on exposing the sins of your own people-woman.

Maybe you ought to attack the woman of our country and how brazenly bold and immodest they are.

If I ever marry I would marry a modest and devout muslim woman a hundred times over than any woman who populates this fallen country.

Nicholas
Old 12th April 2007, 06:01 PM

Default And by the way

And by the way AI2001,

Try using some of your own words for a change instead of these infinite copy and pastes. If I want to learn about all the evils of the Islam extremests I can do a google, dear woman.

Nicholas
Old 12th April 2007, 07:10 PM

Climacus,

I hear what you are saying, but I think you went a little too far. I would never, in a million years, marry a woman who denies the existence of Jesus Christ. One night, about 7 years ago, I prayed to meet a Catholic for my wife. That very night, I was randomly introduced to my wife. She is from this 'fallen country', and is Catholic, and is a good God-fearing woman.

-jay
Old 12th April 2007, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by js1975 View Post
Climacus,

I hear what you are saying, but I think you went a little too far. I would never, in a million years, marry a woman who denies the existence of Jesus Christ. One night, about 7 years ago, I prayed to meet a Catholic for my wife. That very night, I was randomly introduced to my wife. She is from this 'fallen country', and is Catholic, and is a good God-fearing woman.

-jay

Jay,

I am sorry I was making a generalization, to enhance my argument. I am glad you found a good wife. God bless and peace Jay.

Nicholas
Closed Thread