Padraig

Wink Hell

http://religiousfreaks.com/2007/04/1...lcome-to-hell/
Old 23rd April 2007, 01:02 PM

Default That was funny

Now that was funny !!
Old 23rd April 2007, 08:35 PM
untamed_angel

Sorry cant watch it Padraig. My speakers dont work.

Padraig I just clicked on the link below your name. I wondered why you would have a link to lulu (I thought it was the singer lulu the link was for) lol Anyway I will buy your book later in the week. I am intrigued and really looking forward to getting a read of it. Its amazing how the Lord uses prison to reach people. Have you read Prison to praise? There is another one about a gangster. (English guy) who finds Christ in prison. Praise the Lord indeed.

God bless you
Untamed
Old 23rd April 2007, 09:38 PM
Padraig

Smile

I read Prison to Praise, as a matter of fact he gave the retreat in our parish last year.

Another friend of mine, Liam Devlin who was a heroin addict and is dying of Hepatatis B goes round Scotland giving talks, you might have seen his picture in some of the Scottish papers, including I think 'The Scottish Record'.
Old 24th April 2007, 11:36 PM
untamed_angel

Ive never heard of him Padraig and I dont buy newspapers so would have missed it there to. We had Australian evangelists not so long ago. I cant remember their names either. The main speaker had been into everything imaginable against God..sex, drugs and homosexuality. He was healed of it all and told us he was getting married this year or at least soon after being in Scotland. They were heading to America after that. Powerful stuff. The English guy I was talking about is John Pridmore. He has written a book. Have you ever been to or heard of Dalmally in Scotland? Craig Lodge family house of Prayer? If you havent Padraig you cant look it up on the internet. It is set in the most amazing beauty of the Scottish highlands. The story of the family who are all devout Catholic is incredible. You should visit it some time. It would be a wonderful place to visit if you were writing. So peaceful and tranquil. They started Scottish International Relief and Mary's Meals.

Oh Padraig I hope and pray the Lord is even more merciful to your friend and heals him of Hepatitis B. Holy Mother pray for him please.

God bless you and your friend
Untamed