CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 31st August 2008, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Default TPR in Brasil

Pedro Régis of Brazil, Our Lady of Anguera (http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/english/index.php?)

I've moved Pedro from the false list to the true list after reviewing his messages more closely today. There are a number of accurate eschatological comments within these messages, also there are many insightful comments on faith and morals.

Ron
Old 31st August 2008, 08:24 PM

I assume the sentences highlighted in bold refer to the first part of the tribulation?
Old 31st August 2008, 08:56 PM

Ron, The Virgin affirms that a heavy cross for the Church will come from England. Do you know what she may be referring to. Surely this cross will come before the reunification ?
Old 31st August 2008, 09:03 PM
Administrator

I don't know what each of those assertion in bold refers to. Some of the assertions clearly refer to the first part of the tribulation. I don't know about the references to specific nations.
Old 31st August 2008, 11:39 PM
Agobard

Mary's words form every message: "I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen."

I have never heard of Mary blessing someone. Especially using this formula of Holy Trinity.
Old 31st August 2008, 11:41 PM
Agobard

5 August: "Something sorrowful will happen in France and this will bring great suffering to the Church. Revolt is the fruit of disobedience."

a kind of "New Church" disobedient to Church Tradition?
Old 31st August 2008, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agobard View Post
Mary's words form every message: "I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen."

I have never heard of Mary blessing someone. Especially using this formula of Holy Trinity.
There is nothing wrong with blessing someone, nor is there anything wrong with this formula.
Old 1st September 2008, 07:34 AM

This message might refer to GCM

June 19, 2008. Message 3012

.....The Church will suffer and lose much, but will be victorious. After all the tribulation The Lord will dry your tears. The triumph of the Church will come with the help of a great man of faith. He will not see the triumph of the Church, but the seed he planted will give great fruits for the church of My Jesus.
Old 1st September 2008, 01:13 PM
Administrator

The great monarch sees the triumph of the Church in the brief time after the first part of the tribulation. He also sees the triumph of the Church during the long time of peace after the return of Christ. As one of the holiest of Saints, he will be given the First Resurrection.

The same can be said about the Angelic Shepherd.

So I'm not sure who this refers to.
Old 2nd September 2008, 09:09 AM
jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
The great monarch sees the triumph of the Church in the brief time after the first part of the tribulation. He also sees the triumph of the Church during the long time of peace after the return of Christ. As one of the holiest of Saints, he will be given the First Resurrection.

The same can be said about the Angelic Shepherd.

So I'm not sure who this refers to.

Ron,
Why do you say that the Great monarch will be one of the holiest of saints. According to your writings he leads armies & has a sinful early life. Can such a saint compare to other saints who have lived blemish less life's throughout.
jack