CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2nd September 2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Conte View Post
The great monarch sees the triumph of the Church in the brief time after the first part of the tribulation. He also sees the triumph of the Church during the long time of peace after the return of Christ. As one of the holiest of Saints, he will be given the First Resurrection.

The same can be said about the Angelic Shepherd.

So I'm not sure who this refers to.

Ron,

I thank you so much in this forum, from this i've really learned a lot.
This man of faith I think exist in our time, he understood well what the church teaches. and they would believe him because what he said are true. Even the secular world will read what he said because they are true. He will be opposed
by the learned but later they would realize that what he said are the true teachings and correct understanding of the Faith. The unification of one church was partly influenced by what he write or said. All this things are speculative , they came unto me when I pray.
Old 2nd September 2008, 11:59 AM
Administrator

After some thought, I consider the man of great faith to be Cardinal Arinze, the next Pope, since he calls the Church to greater faith, initiating the great apostasy, and since he dies a martyr and a Saint.
Old 2nd September 2008, 01:31 PM
Administrator

This story of Pedro reminds me of the story of St. Bernadette and the apparitions at Lourdes, France. It has various similitudes: Our Lady appeared to a poor person, this person did not know She was the Virgin at first, the Virgin smiles at the person, the Virgin told them words this poor person could not possible know such as "Immaculate Conception" to Bernadette, people thought the person was going crazy at first, the Virgin tells the person to build something at the place and to tell their known priest, the person has health problems and then miraculously recovers different times, there are healings at the place, and so on...
Old 22nd September 2008, 02:30 PM

Ron,

How about the claims of:

repeated suggestions that the Antichrist is in the world today.

and those claims concerning gravity:

"There will be a change in the gravitational force of the earth which will attract a distant giant."

"Humanity will carry a heavy cross when the earth suffers a great dislocation."

Or:

"the day is coming when the earth will pass through an immense transformation. Continents will move and no longer will be where they now are."

How are they to be interpreted then? Do they have a more subtle and hidden meaning?
For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain (Phil 1:21)
Old 22nd September 2008, 03:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Ron, How about the claims of:
repeated suggestions that the Antichrist is in the world today.

and those claims concerning gravity:
"There will be a change in the gravitational force of the earth which will attract a distant giant."
"Humanity will carry a heavy cross when the earth suffers a great dislocation."
Or:
"the day is coming when the earth will pass through an immense transformation. Continents will move and no longer will be where they now are."
How are they to be interpreted then? Do they have a more subtle and hidden meaning?

Could you give a citation of messages referring to the antichrist? I could not find any.

In evaluating a CPR, I cannot reject revelations which have some parts of some messages that I cannot explain. On that standard, we would all have to reject the Bible, which contains many obscure and difficult passages. I look at a number of messages for many different indicators of false or of true private revelation.

The dislocation and various changes in the earth are like this passage from La Salette:

27. ‘The seasons will be changed, the earth will produce only bad fruits, the stars will lose their regular movements, the moon will reflect only a feeble reddish light; water and fire will give to the globe of the earth convulsive movements and horrible earthquakes which will cause to be engulfed mountains, cities [etc]

[Isaiah]
{24:19} The earth will be utterly broken! The earth will be utterly crushed! The earth will be utterly shaken!
{24:20} The earth will stagger greatly, like a drunken man, and will be carried away, like the tent of a single night. And its iniquity will be heavy upon it, and it will fall and not rise up again.

I'm not sure how to interpret the sentence on gravity and a distant giant. It may refer to the event mentioned in the above quotes (which occurs just before the Antichrist's reign).
Old 15th November 2008, 05:42 AM

Default King Phillip of Spain

I came across reading some of the messages and I find this one:

23 June, 2007. Message 2854.

Dear Sons and Daughters, humanity will again have peace only by prayer. Open your hearts to the God of salvation and peace. Humanity has gotten away from its Creator and people are on the track to self-destruction. From the island with the name of a king will come great suffering for My poor children. I am your Mom and I know what awaits you. Return quickly. Be converted, for many things depend on your conversion. Go forward to meet The Lord. This is the message I transmit to you in the Name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

I think this refers to the Philippines since it was named after King Phillip of Spain, and it is an island catholic country.
Old 15th November 2008, 05:46 AM

Default Warning

The reference to Warning is this:

19 June, 2007. Message 2852

Dear Sons and Daughters, I love you as you are and I want to see you happy already here on earth and later with Me in heaven. I ask you to keep alive the flame of faith. Don’t let the darkness of sin take over your lives. Seek The Lord. Live in His grace. God is calling you. Don’t back away. Don’t leave what you have to do for tomorrow. God has sent Me to call you to holiness. Open your hearts and be men and women of prayer. Know that The Lord will act in your favor. He will show His goodness to you. He will let you see your whole life. Everything will be seen as if in a mirror. God will give you a chance to repent. He wants to save you. Courage. An extraordinary phenomena will come in the sky of this land. It will be a warning from God. Pray. Only by prayer will you be able to comprehend God’s plan for you. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you in the Name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 22nd November 2008, 09:21 AM

It seems the messages are no longer viewable in the website.

http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/eng...tpage&Itemid=1
Old 4th February 2009, 10:53 AM

Default Could this be another reference to the imminent Warning?

http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/english/index.php?

January 31, 2009. Message 3116 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.
Dear Sons and Daughters,
Your are not alone. The Lord is very close to you. Open your hearts to the action of the Holy Spirit and you will be rich in the graces of The Lord. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to conversion. Do your best in the mission The Lord has confided to you and testify everywhere that you truly belong to The Lord. Donīt back away. I love you. Remember always, in your greatest tribulations, that I love you and will speak to My Jesus for you. You live in times worse than the flood, but donīt be terrified. Confide in The Lord. The day will come when humanity will experience a great transformation. The horrors that frighten you today will no longer exist. The chosen ones will live without fear, for peace will reign on earth. Everything will be different. Nothing that exists today will remain as you see it now. The transformation will be great. Rejoice. Human eyes have never seen what The Lord has prepared for His chosen people. Forward without fear. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

I think the "Great Transformation" is the result of the graces from the Warning, Consolation and the Great Miracle will bring about, if I'm correct in this assumption Ron?
Old 4th February 2009, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bellett View Post
http://www.apelosurgentes.com.br/english/index.php?

January 31, 2009. Message 3116 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.
Dear Sons and Daughters,
Your are not alone. The Lord is very close to you. Open your hearts to the action of the Holy Spirit and you will be rich in the graces of The Lord. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to call you to conversion. Do your best in the mission The Lord has confided to you and testify everywhere that you truly belong to The Lord. Donīt back away. I love you. Remember always, in your greatest tribulations, that I love you and will speak to My Jesus for you. You live in times worse than the flood, but donīt be terrified. Confide in The Lord. The day will come when humanity will experience a great transformation. The horrors that frighten you today will no longer exist. The chosen ones will live without fear, for peace will reign on earth. Everything will be different. Nothing that exists today will remain as you see it now. The transformation will be great. Rejoice. Human eyes have never seen what The Lord has prepared for His chosen people. Forward without fear. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

I think the "Great Transformation" is the result of the graces from the Warning, Consolation and the Great Miracle will bring about, if I'm correct in this assumption Ron?

No, but the Warning, Consolation, and Miracle are the beginning of a long process that leads to the time of peace. The time of peace is two-fold, one lesser peace after the first part of the tribulation; and the second greater peace after the second part of the tribulation; then finally the ultimate peace at the general resurrection. So Mary's comments can be applied to some degree to each of those times.