CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th February 2009, 07:17 PM

Yes, I see clearly where you are coming from Ron.
Upon first take when I first read this message, I took "peace" to mean, 'peace in our hearts' to those who have repented from the Warning and the graces and blessings resulting from Consolation and Miracle to prepare the faithful for the tribulation ahead, rather than the literal stance of war and peace, but I see now that the emphasis in this message is more on the latter of ending the military conflict of wars in this world.

Last edited by Paul Bellett : 4th February 2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 21st February 2009, 05:40 AM

Default The Three Days of Darkness & Angelic Shepherd

Another interesting PR message from Brazil

February 7, 2009.

Message 3119 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil.

"Dear Sons and Daughters,
I invite you to take up your true role as Christians. You cannot cross your arms. God is calling you. Be courageous and give testimony that you are truly of Christ. He is the good shepherd who loves and takes care of His sheep. Accept the gospel of My Jesus. Humanity has withdrawn from God and is headed towards the abyss of self-destruction. Return quickly. Be instruments of the peace of Christ and seek to imitate Him in everything. Don’t back out. After all the spiritual tribulation, The Lord will permit a great miracle. All eyes will see, and The Lord will give a great opportunity to people. In this time there will be one flock and one pastor*. Pray. Prayer will fortify you and lead you to holiness. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace".

My footnotes below:

* John 10:16
International Standard Version (Đ200
I have other sheep that don't belong to this fold. I must lead these also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock and one shepherd.

- After the upcoming Lesser Tribulation, the Three Days of Darkness will be lifted, and everyone will see the Earth miraculously healed from the afflictions of the tribulation. The whole Church is also unified under the Angelic Shepherd as referred to John 10:16

Last edited by Paul Bellett : 21st February 2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 21st February 2009, 11:09 AM

Here is a more recent message:

February 17th 2009
Dear Sons and Daughters, I am your Mother and I come from heaven to lead you to My Son Jesus. Accept My appeals with courage.
I donīt want to obligate you, but what I say should be taken seriously. Seek Jesus. He loves you and awaits you with open arms.
Bend your knees in prayer. Humanity is heading towards a destruction that mankind has prepared with its own hands. Repent.
Your time is short and now is the time for your return. Pay attention. Shouts of despair will be heard in the city named after an apostle.

I suffer because of your sufferings. Pray. Pray. Pray. I come from heaven to help you. Donīt forget: I am your Mother and I love you.
Listen to Me. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite
you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 21st February 2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Here is a more recent message:

February 17th 2009
Shouts of despair will be heard in the city named after an apostle.

Any Speculation as to which city is being referred to here?
Old 21st February 2009, 06:37 PM
Administrator

probably São Paulo, Brazil.
Old 22nd February 2009, 05:51 AM

How about San Francisco?
Old 22nd February 2009, 01:13 PM
Administrator

The true private revelations that gave this prediction are located in Brasil, so Saint Paul is the most likely answer.
Old 6th April 2009, 08:02 AM

Default Latest message before Apr. 7

April 4, 2009. Message 3143 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil
Dear Sons and Daughters, The Lord will reign forever. Trust in Him and you will be victorious. Donīt lose heart. Seek strength in the Eucharist and in the words of My Jesus. Go to confession and you will receive the Grace of My Lord. Sincerely repent for this is the only way you can go on the road to holiness. I am your Mom and I come from heaven to help you. Open your hearts to My call and you will be great in faith. Humanity lives in great tensions and My poor children go as blind leading the blind. Return. Donīt get away from prayer. Pay attention to the signs from God. The day will come when all people will be touched and many will return. God loves you and awaits you with the immense love of The Father. After all the tribulation there will no longer be suffering on earth. God will transform everything, and the just ones will be able to contemplate that which no human eyes have ever seen. Courage. Nothing nor anyone is lost. Serve The Lord faithfully. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 11th May 2009, 03:03 AM

Default New messages

April 18, 2009. Message 3149 from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil
Dear Sons and Daughters, courage. Donīt be disheartened by your difficulties. God is at your side.Donīt back away. After the great tribulation the earth will be transformed and everything will be different. The things you see today will no longer exist. Everything will be new. After being transformed, honest men and women will inhabit the earth. All this will come after the great sign, and this will be the last chance for the conversion of humanity. Bend your knees in prayer. You will discover the spiritual treasures you need in prayer. Forward. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Old 11th May 2009, 12:16 PM
Administrator

The tribulation is divided into two parts, and so that message in a way refers to each part, but more so to the second part.

first part of the tribulation
brief time of peace

long time of increase in sinfulness

second part of the tribulation
first Return of Jesus

long time of peace and holiness

brief time of rebellion against holiness
second Return of Jesus
general Resurrection