CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group  

Go Back   CatholicPlanet.Net discussion group > Eschatology and Private Revelation > Apparitions of Jesus or Mary
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 4th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Ron, seems Our Lady is speaking very near future in these coments: Days of darkness will come to the church. The Holy Father will drink the bitter cup of pain. Now is the time for the Church of Calvary. Would you contend that we are months not years away from this prophesy?

Some of her statements are general, and apply to the whole of the tribulation, its beginning (soon) and its subsequent years, e.g. days of darkness for the Church. Other statements are specific and refer to the start of the tribulation, I think within months, sometime in 2012.
Old 18th November 2013, 11:51 PM

Hi everyone

Do someone has the copy of 2006 messages particularly

Message 2754- 01/11/2006 ?
Old 19th November 2013, 07:49 PM

Default Was Philippines disaster foretold in 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by myLivingBread View Post
I came across reading some of the messages and I find this one:

23 June, 2007. Message 2854.

Dear Sons and Daughters, humanity will again have peace only by prayer. Open your hearts to the God of salvation and peace. Humanity has gotten away from its Creator and people are on the track to self-destruction. From the island with the name of a king will come great suffering for My poor children. I am your Mom and I know what awaits you. Return quickly. Be converted, for many things depend on your conversion. Go forward to meet The Lord. This is the message I transmit to you in the Name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.

I think this refers to the Philippines since it was named after King Phillip of Spain, and it is an island catholic country.

It is worth rereading this message in the light of recent events.
Old 4th December 2013, 12:53 AM

Unhappy Brazil predictions seem increasingly dire

I read the CPRs of Pedro Regis every week & they seem to get more "urgent" all the time.

Its sort of like our Blessed Mother is giving one last warning to the world.

I keep my own private Word document where the CPRs list something specific, like the name of a city.

Its taken a lot of time but it seems that the CPRs are slowly being realized.

Here is a brief list of "highlights" (generally, where a specific city is mentioned) of Regis' predictions:

November 6, 2012 Bend your knees in prayer for the conversion of sinners. Pray also for those who are in Tokyo, for the cross will be heavy for my poor children there.

Novembeer 3, 2012

Times of pain are coming for humanity. The earth will shake and in many regions death will be present. Kofu will experience a heavy cross and my poor children will scream for help. A similar event will occur in Assisi.

October 30, 2012

I suffer because of your sufferings.Those in Hidaka will carry a heavy cross. Similar events will occur in Lisboa. Pray, pray, pray. Do not hold back.

4-11-12: Cayo, Cuba will suffer.

4-9-12: Belmopan, (capital of Belize) will suffer greatly.

3-20-12: painful suffering in Florianopolis, Brazil will be repeated in Dubrovnik, Croatia

3-13-12: Much pain & suffering will occur in Medelpad [province in Sweden] and again in Paris, [France].

3-11-12: Botany Bay (Australia's main port) will undergo great tribulations, a heavy cross. I suffer when I see what is coming.

March 2012:
The Shinjuku district of Tokyo (prostitution & gay life ward) is going to suffer greatly. [Note: when the 2011 megaquake hit Japan, Shinjuku got a terrifying scare but virtually no damage. Regis seems to be saying that a worse quake is coming to Japan.]

Feb 15, 2012
... A painful event will occur in Bahia and will be repeated in Viseu.

1-14-2012

a painful event in Bandung [Indonesia] will be repeated in Chile.

1-7-2012;

The suffering will come to Acre (Israel) through the water.

12-27-2011

Mascara (Algeria) will be hit by men of terror.

11/06/2011

a painful event will take place in Kislovodsk [Russia] and will be repeated in Tucano (Brazil).

10/04/2011

Vancouver (Canada) will carry a heavy cross and those in Porto Santo (Portugal) will shout for help.

07/06/2011

A painful event will take place at Fatima (Portugal)

April 11, 2011:

A sorrowful fact will happen in Lithuania, and be repeated in Brazilia (capital of Brazil).

April 5, 2011:

The island of Madeira [off Portugal] will live moments of great tribulations.

April 4, 2011:

Mundi (India) will cry for help and Granada [Spain] drink the bitter cup of pain.

The people of Halifax [Nova Scotia—Canada] and Letônia will carry a heavy cross.

March 13, 2011:

Terror will come to North Korea. Difficult days will come to Índia and Pakistan.

March 12, 2011:

Death will cross various countries of Europe and there be great destruction. Now is the time of great tribulations for humanity... China will drink the bitter cup of pain.

March 6, 2011:

Tehran (Iran) and Istanbul (Turkey) will experience a heavy cross.

January 1, 2011:

A great city by the side of the Potomac [washington DC??] will live moments of great affliction.

November 16, 2010:

Califórnia will need help.

October 30, 2010:

The earth will shake and Egypt will drink the bitter chalice of pain...The Middle East will experience a heavy cross...The beautiful country will be in tears for the death of her children.
[Part of this has happened already; Egypt & much of the middle east have experienced revolutions.]

July 17, 2010:

There will be a time of great apostasy and those who are against Christ will deceive many people. [Obviously this has already begun.]

June 26, 2010:

Death will pass through the Gulf Coast (USA: off southern states) causing great destruction. [note: this prediction was made AFTER the 4-20-10 oil spill; drilling has ceased; appears to be predicting maybe a hurricane or something else] There will be a similar destruction in Brazil.

May 15, 2010:

The terrorists will attack the Church. They will attempt to destroy a temple. [This has already happened as of 3-14-2012: jihadists have been attacking christian/Coptic churches throughout the middle east)]

April 24, 2010:

The axis of the earth will change and My poor children will live moments of great tribulations.
Old 25th January 2014, 05:11 AM

Default Warning !!!!!!!

Pedro Regis, April 9, 1988, " Many people go to Protestant churches thinking they are of God. They are wrong. The people who take part in these are on their way to perdition for sure. Dear children, the religion founded by my Son, and which is of living faith, is Catholic. The rest are from the devil."
Old 25th January 2014, 02:43 PM

Many protestants are going to perdition...can't you say that about the catholic or any faith? Is he saying 2 things...the first being that the Catholic faith is the true church and the second thing is that many of all faiths are going to perdition?
Old 25th January 2014, 07:19 PM

I think the point is that She speaks of people going to the Protestant churches as those leaving the Catholic Church. The most common reason for this decision is that they are looking for a church fit to their own liking instead of following what the Catholic Church teaches, which is what Ron has spoken about in the past.

I know plenty of people who have left the Catholic church. I know even more who really have left in spirit but don't even know it yet. Something will have to happen to trigger the rest of the Catholics to leave as a result of some belief they do not agree with.

Does anyone read the writings of the Saints? How about books like "Introduction of a Devout Life?" The writings from years ago show such a different landscape and a much more devout thinking about life when comparing it to today... I keep thinking about the frog in boiling water analogy...

-Jay
Old 25th January 2014, 11:32 PM
Administrator

In Brazil particularly, many Catholics are leaving the Church for Protestantism. Many are not leaving out of a misguided search for truth, but so as to find preachers and a version of religion that fits their own desires.

[2 Timothy]
{4:1} I testify before God, and before Jesus Christ, who shall judge the living and the dead through his return and his kingdom:
{4:2} that you should preach the word urgently, in season and out of season: reprove, entreat, rebuke, with all patience and doctrine.
{4:3} For there shall be a time when they will not endure sound doctrine, but instead, according to their own desires, they will gather to themselves teachers, with itching ears,
{4:4} and certainly, they will turn their hearing away from the truth, and they will be turned toward fables.
Old 5th February 2014, 06:12 PM

I was intrigued by this sentence from the 30/01/2014 message.

"Those chosen to defend the truth and to deny a major crisis of faith will mirror the world."

It seems to contradict itself. Maybe someone can provide a better translation or at least remove my confusion.